18.5 Billion Caught By Turkish Authorities on the way to Iran

Dec 12, 2002
usa
bache tehroon, it wasn't your fault, they announced that 7.5 bil cash and 11 bil golds.however like deerooz stated something was fishy because with a gold worth like 32/33 mil for a troy ton ( 1050) then you need at least over 350 troy ton golds .i think the cash amount was much higher .

Jun 30, 2009
First off, the idea that a "rich businessman" man in Iran can have 18.5 Billion in assets is so BS, that even some of our stupid minded, corrupt hezbis that we have on ISP cannot defend it.

The corrupt officials are worried about their assets being frozen by countries, just like what happened in the UK. They are trying to bring the money back to Iran before the same happens. The problem is that Turkey will probably release it given how much free oil and gas they get from Iran

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
The money was sent because, IRI has an agreement with Turkey( who collects 20% per transaction), sadly for the Rishoo bache akhoond, some low level border guard thought it was wise to look into a selaed box and found the stash hoping to get a medal or a pay rise! He let the cat out and Turkish authorities had to investigate to remove any doubt of their involvement! ( dont forget Turks are BIG crooks, even though they are 'european'!!)

Qahreman

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Theres no way it was $18bil. I don't even think he could have done it if he'd used the 3 trucks from the Italian Job movie.

Also, how can all that money leave Iran and not leave a huge crater in the economy...

Last edited:

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
Theres no way it was $18bil. I don't even think he could have done it if he'd used the 3 trucks from the Italian Job movie.

Also, how can all that money leave Iran and not leave a huge crater in the economy...
It is not easy to create a crater in Swiss cheese.

It's very hard to believe it was 18 B but "taa nabaashad cheezaky ...".