2 Months after going double digit location #11 is now open :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
First of all congratulations and maybe when I am visiting family in SD, I will try it and give you feedback if you care for it. I admire entrepreneurs and by the way is Poway anywhere near SDSU? That is where most of my family lt looks very clean and nice.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bijan joon congratulations again!!!

But I think it's now time to bring it to Europe/Sweden! ;)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You are so inspiring man ...
Every time you post a new restaurant, it makes me be more determined to continue my venture to be successful.
Thanks mate.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Wow this is really good congrats. I am really happy for you and wish you the best from one human being to another... And I dont know you at all and don't mean to be rude and disrespectful. But posting a new thread every time you open a new restaurant is IMHO childish behavior. We get it your rich and successful. And honestly your showing off way too much Bijan jan... So if you could stop posting a new thread every time you open a new restaurant I would very much appreciate it... Thank you and good luck on your future endeavors... The Matrix.

Last edited:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Congratulation! It is great to see you are successful but more importantly enjoying the result of your proper planning and execution! good for you Agha Bijan :)

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Food looks great but you won't see me there. Prices are on par with national chain bar and grill restaurants (Chilis, Applebees etc.). $8.50 burgers (no fries or drink) or $13 plate food for essentially what is a fast food joint is a bit pricey for my taste. I must say you are not alone. I see fast food prices creep up elsewhere too.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thank you everybody for your kind comments. Sly jaan, U.S is vast and before I can get the concept elsewhere I have to go national here :)
Esamami jaan we sure will keep in touch when I get to Dallas in June-July time frame :)

Wow this is really good congrats. I am really happy for you and wish you the best from one human being to another... And I dont know you at all and don't mean to be rude and disrespectful. But posting a new thread every time you open a new restaurant is IMHO childish behavior. We get it your rich and successful. And honestly your showing off way too much Bijan jan... So if you could stop posting a new thread every time you open a new restaurant I would very much appreciate it... Thank you and good luck on your future endeavors... The Matrix.
Point taken- Thank you for your comments. But this is not showing off, I have never been known for that oh well at least people who know me would be able to tell you including a few of our ISP friends. Your Just as a side note you don't have to open the thread unless you want to, after all it is a free forum and I am posting within the rules of the forum. You don't have to read/respond or even make comments.

Food looks great but you won't see me there. Prices are on par with national chain bar and grill restaurants (Chilis, Applebees etc.). $8.50 burgers (no fries or drink) or $13 plate food for essentially what is a fast food joint is a bit pricey for my taste. I must say you are not alone. I see fast food prices creep up elsewhere too.
Flint jaan- This is not for everybody, if you prefer the national chain bar and grill it is absolutely your right to do so, I don't use frozen genetically modified products or microwaved soups and appetizers like the national chains do, As a matter of fact everything we make is prepared from scratch. Most places use proteins that are pumped with additives, hormones and antibiotics. We don't, If you want quality you have to be willing to pay for it as well. BTW, our burger does come with fries :) Also last I checked Fast food places use paper plates and paper utensils. we don't use that :)

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Flint jaan- This is not everybody, if you prefer the national chain bar and grill it is absolutely your right to do so, I don't use frozen genetically modified products or microwaved soups and appetizers like the national chains do, As a matter of fact everything we make is prepared from scratch. Most places use proteins that are pumped with additives, hormones and antibiotics. We don't, If you want quality you have to be willing to pay for it as well. BTW, our burger does come with fries :) Also last I checked Fast food places use paper plates and paper utensils. we don't use that :)
I apologize if I am making ignorant comments. I obviously have not been to your place. I was just going by your online menu( I suggest you mention that the burger comes with fries!). You are certainly not out of bounds when it comes to pricing. I know of burger chains such as Five Guys that do charge $12 for a meal when it is all said that done. If I have to pay that much I'll just go to a restaurant and be served. Best of luck. It is a huge undertaking.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I apologize if I am making ignorant comments. I obviously have not been to your place. I was just going by your online menu( I suggest you mention that the burger comes with fries!). You are certainly not out of bounds when it comes to pricing. I know of burger chains such as Five Guys that do charge $12 for a meal when it is all said that done. If I have to pay that much I'll just go to a restaurant and be served. Best of luck. It is a huge undertaking.
I ve got a 5 guys next to my office & their price here is $7 with a double patty burger & fries.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
You are so inspiring man ...
Every time you post a new restaurant, it makes me be more determined to continue my venture to be successful.
Thanks mate.
Daash Esteghlal-Inter, If I understood correctly you are in IT business somehow, so maybe you should get inspiration form some people like Bobak Ferdowasi, Arash Ferdowsi, Omid Kordestaani, Sina Tammadon ,etc... than a restaurant owner , then for sure you will succeed in your profession,

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
5 guys has the best burgers , their prices are reasonable but even if it was expensive I would pay a little more to get a burger like that .

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Daash Esteghlal-Inter, If I understood correctly you are in IT business somehow, so maybe you should get inspiration form some people like Bobak Ferdowasi, Arash Ferdowsi, Omid Kordestaani, Sina Tammadon ,etc... than a restaurant owner , then for sure you will succeed in your profession,
Dassh AFRIran, I am in field of biomedical engineering and my passion is to make devices that can help the medical industry. So I am not in food industry but my point is that it is amazing to see a person who set his mind and becomes successful in whatever field he/she envisions.