2005 World Wrestling Championships in Budapest, Hungary

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Heydari did not participate in the internal bouts to get any placement but after some of the media and other people started to argue they gave him a spot on the team. it's not def. that he will wrestle or not... its up in the air still

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
When is the games exactly ??!!!
This is very very young team. Both wrestlers and coachs are very young so I am not expecting much.
In 84, ghanbari did not have that much international exposur so I am not sure how well he will perform.
In 90 , Ganji is very young and anything over than 5 place would be great achivment.

In 130, masomi is not that reliable, I can not see him on the stands.

In 74, if we decide to stay with Hajizadeh :) well, I am again not sure about him. the kid has soo much talents but there is something wrong with him and he never works hard.

I am not sure who is represnting us in the light weight, so to me, our only chanse of Medal will be in light weight and our heavy weights are not that good.

Oct 19, 2002
shahinc said:
When is the games exactly ??!!!
This is very very young team. Both wrestlers and coachs are very young so I am not expecting much.
In 84, ghanbari did not have that much international exposur so I am not sure how well he will perform.
In 90 , Ganji is very young and anything over than 5 place would be great achivment.

In 130, masomi is not that reliable, I can not see him on the stands.

In 74, if we decide to stay with Hajizadeh :) well, I am again not sure about him. the kid has soo much talents but there is something wrong with him and he never works hard.

I am not sure who is represnting us in the light weight, so to me, our only chanse of Medal will be in light weight and our heavy weights are not that good.
http://www.iransportspress.com/?c=145&a=2061

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shahin2000 said:
The event takes place in Hungary from Sept 25 to Oct. 2nd. Go to http://www.themat.com. This site has previews of each weight category and mentions who the favorites are.
cool, so it is probably very close. I am wondering if they are going to show the matches in TV.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Behrang(ISP) said:
members who have video subscription will probably be able to watch it live online. we are still working on getting this working.
Behrang Jan, please let me know if you guys will be covering this tournoment. I will be very interested in subscription for this tournoment.
Thanks alot