2014-15 Copa Del Rey , All matches , news and results ...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
[video=youtube;c1Pc41GSo3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c1Pc41GSo3I[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man when i look at that picture above... some players have a very weird and strange resume...i can exactly recall how Rakitic came as a very young but highly touted player to Schalke and couldnt get it done...after that he was completely forgotten as a big european talent, he went to Sevilla and played an average role at first but he established himself step by step, never provided anything flashy and all of a sudden the big club Barcelona hires him out of nothing and he finds his peace there! Its really amazing how this team hires a player like him who was actually forgotten and gives him a role that fits him well. They are the masters of utilizing players based on their true talents, abilities and limitations.

Man when i look at that picture above... some players have a very weird and strange resume...i can exactly recall how Rakitic came as a very young but highly touted player to Schalke and couldnt get it done...after that he was completely forgotten as a big european talent, he went to Sevilla and played an average role at first but he established himself step by step, never provided anything flashy and all of a sudden the big club Barcelona hires him out of nothing and he finds his peace there! Its really amazing how this team hires a player like him who was actually forgotten and gives him a role that fits him well. They are the masters of utilizing players based on their true talents, abilities and limitations.
Problem with him in Sevilla was working under different coaches and even once he was used as a DM either by Michel or Monzano .

it took emery to fill his role in the begining of this season. He fit well in the barca team from the day 1

overall Barca makes good purchases from Sevilla , Rak , Alves and Keita or the younger Adriano

Monchi the SD of Sevilla really knows his job

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
He was an ok footballer from day one, his problem was that he was overrated a bit playing for Basel in Switzerland. Somehow and for whatever reason they used to call him one of the best young talents of europe and Schalke went for it and it was a bust. He has never been as good as they talked him up and once he left Schalke, expectations and thus the pressure on his shoulders decreased and made him eventually find his right place which is nowhere near where the experts saw him coming out of Basel as a young player.