2015 Wrestling World Championship Las Vegas

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
What the f..

Greco-Roman wrestling itself should be disqualified altogether as the most fucking boring sport (even more than golf) with the current rules and referring. Almost none of the wrestlers are able to perform a single technique to get a point while wrestling standing. Almost all rely on the opponent getting a warning so may be they can get a point out of it. And when a technical wrestler like Surian tries to perform a technique standing they disqualify him for being too rough.

The refereeing and wrestling federation have completely pussified the sport. This is no longer a sport for tough men. It's a form of lovie-dovie, touchy-feely activity. And who the f.. are these boring commentators on IR-Varzesh channel reporting? I've heard louder and more exciting commentating from golf-commentators at their death bed than these two who keep whispering as though they have someone sleeping in the studio that they don't want to wake!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
For 2 headbutts... 1st one was pretty obvious.. but the 2nd one was very questionable.
1st one was questionable and the "2nd one" was clearly accidental contact as a result of going after a wrestler who was clearly too timid and unable to fully defend.

It's impossible to perform any kind of technique standing up without causing some of sort of a rough contact (accidental headbutt included). If they don't want wrestlers attacking like Sourian the alternative is this boring hug fest that leads to no technique and results decided by which wrestler gets a questionable and subjective warning.

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
1st one was questionable and the "2nd one" was clearly accidental contact as a result of going after a wrestler who was clearly too timid and unable to fully defend.

It's impossible to perform any kind of technique standing up without causing some of sort of a rough contact (accidental headbutt included). If they don't want wrestlers attacking like Sourian the alternative is this boring hug fest that leads to no technique and results decided by which wrestler gets a questionable and subjective warning.
I agree with you Ashtar. Sourian was very aggressive. He was always initiating the attack. I am fairly sure that he did not head butt on purpose. It is just unfortunate how our wrestlers have either been victims of poor officiating or poor finishes... Saeid Abdevali and Ghaderkhani come to my mind right now.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Where are the games being played at guys? Dam too bad I missed it and very bush league by the Irooni bad sport two head butts, that is a disgrace to the sport. Now I never wrestled but I love martial arts and understand jui jitsu that is really frowned upon in that community. You always have respect for your opponent that is why I am furious and usually Iranians are pretty good at sportsmanship so this is surprising. Probably he was some idiot dahati with no class obviously he doesn't represent the entire team.
Oh and good call Ashtar Greco Roman wrestling is about as exciting as watching the WNBA.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
راههای کسب سهمیه المپیک در کشتی آزاد و فرنگی

تا الان در کشتی فرنگی، عبدولی و قاسم رضایی سهمیه گرفته***اند. حبیب هم انشاالله امشب سهمیه را مسجل می***کند. توجه داشته باشید وزن 80 که قادریان سوم شد، همچنین 71 کیلو که بیابانگرد حذف شد جزو وزنهای المپیکی نیست.
بچه***های ما در وزنهای 59، 66 و فوق سنگین برای کسب سهمیه، اسفند در قهرمانی آسیا به میزبانی قزاقستان باید به فینال برسند. طلا یا نقره بگیرند تا المپیکی شوند.
آنجا سوریان در غیاب کره شمالی، قرقیزستان و قزافستان که در لاس وگاس سهمیه گرفته***اند کشتی خواهد گرفت. همراه با مدعیانی از کره جنوبی، ژاپن و البته تاسمرادوف از ازبکستان که مثل او در پی سهمیه است.
امید نوروزی در غیاب ریو هان سو (کره جنوبی) که سهمیه گرفته، مبارزه خواهد کرد.
نماینده فوق سنگین هم باید با تمام مدعیان قاره سرشاخ شود چون آسیا هیچ سهمیه***ای در وگاس نگرفت.
بعد از تقسیم سهمیه***های المپیک در مسابقات قاره***ای، باز هم دو فرصت دیگر داریم.
دوم اردیبهشت در مغولستان، سه نفر برتر از هر وزن. مرحله آخر هم از 16 اردیبهشت در ترکیه که دو نفر از هر وزن، جواز المپیک را می***گیرند

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

Ok keep this in mind, i will bump up this post the next time things go the other way around and iranians start whining and crying and cursing at ref and zamin o zamoon. aakh koshtigiremoono zadan, aakh ghasaabish kardan, aakh felaan, aakh besaar...

Baa kalle zadan too soorate yaaroo, pishoonisho pokoondan az key taa haalaa shode technique?

Last edited by a moderator: