2017 Asian Champions League Semi-Final: Persepolis(IRAN) vs Al-Hilal(KSA) | Live Reports, Updates

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I hope he plays the second goalie in return leg. Ma ke kolan out mishin hala che farghi daren. Give him a chance, we need him in the league. Beyranvand yek modati bayad reserve bashe ta rohiyash behtar beshe, bargadr be tamrinaye dorost hesabi.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
What an embarassment by Perspolis today! I thought they were going to be on all attack after Al-Hilal was down to 10 men... that was humiliating to watch! I just was hoping to see a different PP even though several bad news in the past few days hurt PP big time for a long time. This was a total tragic result in every sense you want to look at it.
I don't think I have any hope for the return leg after witnessing the 2nd half, when Al-Hilal was down to 10 men. Sad sad sad...

Nov 24, 2002
The 4th went through the legs of defender and was a power shot ,Buffon ham nemigereft .
He was waayyy off in his positioning. Reeed amou jan, it has been 3 months now, since Ahli first match, in fact every time he was tested reed bad jor. Evey game he allow couple tokhmi goals lately.

Nov 24, 2002
I hope he plays the second goalie in return leg. Ma ke kolan out mishin hala che farghi daren. Give him a chance, we need him in the league. Beyranvand yek modati bayad reserve bashe ta rohiyash behtar beshe, bargadr be tamrinaye dorost hesabi.
goaler dovom ham maali nist zaheran. Base on Vahid Ghilich he was baker in Croatia lool

Nov 24, 2002
loool! bebin che gohieh keh Vahid Ghelich ham azash irad mihireh!
Vahid Ghilich zer ziaad mizane dar kol. hamon 2-3 ta bazi mellish ham sadaghe sari Parvin boude, dastane oun moghe Persepolis ham mesle dastaane alaneshe o Ali Damagh, amme manam to darvaze mizashti jeloye 2/3 team haye IPL gol nemikhord.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
He was waayyy off in his positioning. Reeed amou jan, it has been 3 months now, since Ahli first match, in fact every time he was tested reed bad jor. Evey game he allow couple tokhmi goals lately.
Beiranvand has been disappointing since Iran's game against Syria, the way he's been playing for PP lately has been nohing but humiliating in some cases... it's hard to believe he's TM's goalie. I am sure Queiroz is looking for an alternative if he hasn't done so yet!

Nov 24, 2002
Beiranvand has been disappointing since Iran's game against Syria, the way he's been playing for PP lately has been nohing but humiliating in some cases... it's hard to believe he's TM's goalie. I am sure Queiroz is looking for an alternative if he hasn't done so yet!
I am pretty sure he won't be TM starter goalkeeper in Russia, not that the rest of better. Goler nadarim.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please go look @ the third and fourth goal ... I mean this is like comedy. The third goal, the guy sends a pass inside three defenders and scores. What is this has got to do with not having whole squad ? This is utterly horrible stuff.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Maneh khar dobareh neshastam in football ashghal ro negah kardam ... heyfeh zaman. Shame on me :D

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dadash you are wrong ...you have to go and play in goal and put yourself in that position when a power shot goes through the legs of a player in front of you heading for the corner and see if you can even blink your eyes before it kiss the net ...

I only call him out last week and the week before for being shit but you are being unfair on him here .

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Please go look @ the third and fourth goal ... I mean this is like comedy. The third goal, the guy sends a pass inside three defenders and scores. What is this has got to do with not having whole squad ? This is utterly horrible stuff.
You are absolutely right! The 3rd goal was just a joke, I was stunned that it went through 3-4 players like it did! I thought PP came to lose today

Nov 24, 2002

Agha jan vaghti az 2 ta defaye vasatet yekishon aslan defa vasat nist o defa vasat bazi mikone, vaghti az 4 ta defat 3 tashon halat addi bayad zakhire bashan tavaghot chieh?

So you are saying playing with reserve defense had no effects? Persepolis main issue today was poor defending.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Nabodan 2 defaye Aslie team, Jalal va Ansari teamo be ga dad. Akhe mage Mahini defa vasate!! malome joloye teame ke bazikonesh to league Portegal bazi mikardeh goal mikhori.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Tacticte Branko ham eshtebah bod, vally nabodan Defa kolan karo kharab khard. az 4 ta goal, 3 tash moghaser defa va eshtebahat fardi bod!!!

malome vaghti team ba reserve defense bazi mikoneh in bala ha saresh miad.

Nov 24, 2002
Dadash you are wrong ...you have to go and play in goal and put yourself in that position when a power shot goes through the legs of a player in front of you heading for the corner and see if you can even blink your eyes before it kiss the net ...

I only call him out last week and the week before for being shit but you are being unfair on him here .
baashe agha shoma dorost migi, be nazare shoma tamame darde footballe iran in mehdi rahmati 34 saale hast :)

Damagh was amazing in last 2-3 months.

Nov 24, 2002
Tacticte Branko ham eshtebah bod, vally nabodan Defa kolan karo kharab khard. az 4 ta goal, 3 tash moghaser defa va eshtebahat fardi bod!!!

malome vaghti team ba reserve defense bazi mikoneh in bala ha saresh miad.
Branko bad jor reed. he should have started the match with Nouroollahi and one of Mensha or Alipour.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Nabodan 2 defaye Aslie team, Jalal va Ansari teamo be ga dad. Akhe mage Mahini defa vasate!! malome joloye teame ke bazikonesh to league Portegal bazi mikardeh goal mikhori.
I agree with you. I would add that Asian football is really crap... as soon as a team buys a half decent player, it's almost like they hit the jackpot! Asian football and AFC in general is just so retarded...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
baashe agha shoma dorost migi, be nazare shoma tamame darde footballe iran in mehdi rahmati 34 saale hast :)

Damagh was amazing in last 2-3 months.
lol ! baaz esmeh in seyed ro ovordi ...oon roozeh roozoonesh maali nabood vaay be haaleh shabeh taaresh too 34 saalegi !

Beiranvand ham Pessar ammeh man neest , goaleh moft bokoreh man avalleh hameh migam vali shoma be eshgheh in seyed behesh geereh 3 peech midi !:15:

Defaatoon sooraakh bood ..