2017 Iran football Off season Rumors, Transfers, News 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Seems like Javad with Tractor is almost a done deal.
Thank you for the deal Tirktor is my 2nd team, next to Esteghlah. After all, they are an East Azerbaijan team, Gilan province love here and I think Javad Nekounam would be a nice fit. Tiraktor would be a nice fit for him and hopefully Nekounam moves to Europe and bypasses Arabia. BTW Babr jan where can I stream the friendly Iran v Slovenia Slava My slava ZXikoviCHTV will stream it on youtube but I am having problems with it.[video=youtube;wpOnQNco90A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpOnQNco90A[/video]. In case IRIB does not show it or football itarin doesn't show it is the game today?

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Problem is, in Iran at the moment attacking players/midfielders are of an abundance. Half decent reliable CB's are like rare diamonds. Unless you buy foreign CB's, there is honestly not that many decent Iranian CB's to pick from unfortunately.

Pourghaz, i agree. He is not very good, but for IPL standards he will do the job. Considering that Sepahan wont be playing in AFC CL they will get away with such a signing, for now.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Problem is, in Iran at the moment attacking players/midfielders are of an abundance. Half decent reliable CB's are like rare diamonds. Unless you buy foreign CB's, there is honestly not that many decent Iranian CB's to pick from unfortunately.

Pourghaz, i agree myself with Babr. Not very good, but for IPL standards he will do the job. Considering that Sepahan wont be playing in AFC CL they will get away with such a signing, for now.
Good point homie but in most countries, that is the case: Hell Iran is not Germany or Argentina. When one position or two is strong, the other is weak. I like Javad Nekounam for Tiraktor and for Team Melli I think overall our team is experineced and decent. With the right draw, Iran SHOULD go through to the knockout stages. I will be in Slava Rassia and will catch a Team Melli game but this time I am going for Die Mannscahft. I will probably do 3 Die Mannschaft, one TM and one Russia game. I can't wait dude and I got a Slava Roos girl picking me up form Moskova airport. For Moskova based games, I don't need a hotel. Can you imagine a Per-sian chick doing that? Unless I get her a Louis Vuitton bag LMAO, good call to you and Babr I agree.

Nov 24, 2002
Khabar Varzeshi claims Taremi has an offer from Glasgow Rangers

به گزارش خبر ورزشی؛ گویا پیشنهاد گلاسکو رنجرز اسکاتلند به طارمی جدی است و این بازیکن علاقمندی خود را برای پیوستن به این تیم پرطرفدار اروپایی اعلام کرده است. با توجه به این قضیه برانکو در آخرین نشست خود با مسئولان باشگاه پرسپولیس نام بازیکن جانشین طارمی را اعلام کرده است. او از طاهری خوسته اگر تصمیم طارمی برای رفتن به اروپا جدی است او نیز مخالفتی با این قضیه ندارد اما به شرطی که باشگاه یک جانشین مناسب برای وی پیدا کند. رحیم زهیوی مهاجم پیشین استقلال خوزستان اولین گزینه جانشینی برانکو برای آقای گل لیگ است. البته پرسپولیس گادوین منشا و علی علیپور را هم در خط حمله خود دارد.

https://www.tarafdari.com/خبر/704478/زهیوی،-جانشین-طارمی-در-صورت-لژیونر-شدن-آقای-گل

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Looks like Ali Karimi reached an agreement with Naft Tehran for the head coach job, daashte bashid bade 2 hafte ba yeki davash she vel kone bere lol

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^LOL it's gonna be interesting! :D

Ps. I don't know if Glasgow and Taremi is true or not but Khabar varzeshi is the most BS writing tabloid paper in Iran out of the bunch.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
^^LOL it's gonna be interesting! :D

Ps. I don't know if Glasgow and Taremi is true or not but Khabar varzeshi is the most BS writing tabloid paper in Iran out of the bunch.
Imagine him and Daei face each others, just for second imagine the press conference before and after game and the 90 min match lol

in Daei jeloye tanha kasi ke ghalaf mikone hamin karimie

Status
Not open for further replies.