250 kilo - 250 000 litre - 50,000 Tomaan - SIB ZAMINI and Ahmadinejad

May 9, 2004
[video=youtube;QtKZru_95DU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtKZru_95DU[/video]
این چی میگه؟؟؟
ک* خلی هم حدی داره یعنی خلاص سیب زمینی و کشاورزی را بگذاریم کنار چون اب مصرف میشه ؟
و اگر اینطوری حساب کنیم که هر بارانی باید ملیاردها تومان ارز به کشور وارد کنه
پس از فردا مردم بروند زیر باران و سیب زمینی و پول جمع کنند
:doh::doh:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vaaay khake alaaam bar saresh!! 5 kilooo Ab?!!!:D

Lesson of the month:If you are poor in math in Elementary school, no worries! u can always become a President! :(

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
wtf happened. man ke vasatesh ghati kardam. 250 killo ab, 250 killo sibzamini, 5 littr dibdabini.
looooooooool

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
this is precisely why western leaders never go in technicalities in their speeches.

It is to avoid a situation where you look like a clueless person.

even if you knew what you were talking about and correctly state this sort ratio how much is required for how much the audience often would get confused.

but ahmadi wants to boast about how much he knows about "little Details" so he can't help himself.

he has to always jump in with some what if we did blah blah.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
baba raast migeh dige
aslan doosh gereftan va hamam be cheh dard mikhoreh? chand kilo aab masraf misheh? ye hesab sar angoshto bokonid mifahmin tahmol yek khordeh booye aragh koli sarf dareh.

This idiot is saying all of this in his attempt to justify Lake Rezaiieh draining.......

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
vaaay khake alaaam bar saresh!! 5 kilooo Ab?!!!:D

Lesson of the month:If you are poor in math in Elementary school, no worries! u can always become a President! :(

And become a Doctor also on the way to presidency while you are Ostandar!

However, seriously, I do not think he is that KHENG. Although his doctorate was not legitimate as he hardly had time to work on it and neither his presidency for reasons so clear and loud, he was admitted to Elmo Sanat during time of Shah when KONKOOR competition was much fierce and virtually no SAHMIEH or anything.

I think he, like KHOMEINI and Bush, might play the role of a dumb person and talk folksy and BS but he is too smart not to know what he says is rubbish.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
And become a Doctor also on the way to presidency while you are Ostandar!

However, seriously, I do not think he is that KHENG. Although his doctorate was not legitimate as he hardly had time to work on it and neither his presidency for reasons so clear and loud, he was admitted to Elmo Sanat during time of Shah when KONKOOR competition was much fierce and virtually no SAHMIEH or anything.

I think he, like KHOMEINI and Bush, might play the role of a dumb person and talk folksy and BS but he is too smart not to know what he says is rubbish.
LOOL tell me about it Referee jan!!

so true, we should never dumb him down as he likes us to. Just like G.W.Bush, Gaddafi,etc act like lunatics but make very calculative moves, so is AN.

Although about Konkoor, back in 30 yrs ago, the number of konkoor participants werent as high as now, so dont think the competition was as fierce?

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
LOOL tell me about it Referee jan!!

so true, we should never dumb him down as he likes us to. Just like G.W.Bush, Gaddafi,etc act like lunatics but make very calculative moves, so is AN.

Although about Konkoor, back in 30 yrs ago, the number of konkoor participants werent as high as now, so dont think the competition was as fierce?
Well, maybe but is not like those SAHMIEH or PARTYBAZI students who have some doctorate from either a remote AZAD university or an honorary Oxford degree like many of MPs and his ministers in cabinet. :D