3 wrestlers for Iran today

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
we got bad draws again

Massoumi gets and easy draw, but then he will have to face the Russian.

Yazdani is one of 8 poepole that did not get a bye in the first rounnd, and while his first two matches are ok, he will have to face the Russian in the quarter finals.

Abrahimi will have an easy time in the first round, and then he will have to wrestle the winner of Georgia/Kyrgyzstan, both of whom are very experienced wrestlers, but Abrihimi should handle them.

He may face Daniel Cormier in his third match. Cormier is best remembered for his infamous push of Heidari after Heidari beat him in the NY world championship. Heidari had his number, he faced him three times, and beat him three times.

I predict at least silver for Abrahimi

Oct 1, 2004
Also Sajjad Moradi will be in 800 m semi-finals. He probably won't progress but he did well to get into the SF.

soccermaster

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Dont keep your hopes up. We probably get a Silver *yazdani" and a bronz (either Saei in TK , or one othe two wrester) and that is it

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
I for one would be quite happy with one more silver and more more bronze

I also think Abrahimi will get a medal

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
you are wrong
tonight we will get in all cat. three Gold medals
bAbA damet joosh Agh Daei24.

you're a true fan, always keeping hope alive.

But honestly I'd be extremely happy with just one gold, or a couple of silvers or bronze. Anything more, it'd be way beyond expectation. If they can pull off 3 Golds I bet you will see Ali Abadi himself dancing bAbA-karam in the middle of the "bird's nest" stadium in Beijing.