300: Rise of an Empire out 2014 :(

Nov 29, 2002
This film is out in 2014:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/

Gonna have the same reversal of history as the first one, if not more. Frank Miller is the most right-wing comic book writer:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/nov/24/frank-miller-hollywood-fascism
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...riticises-Frank-Miller-after-Occupy-rant.html

Why can't a single Iranian American come up with a film to counterbalance this kind of thing? For the "most successful immigrant group in America", this is how Iranian history is going to be thought of:

Xerxes
xerxes+miller.jpg

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
This film is out in 2014:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/

Gonna have the same reversal of history as the first one, if not more. Frank Miller is the most right-wing comic book writer:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/nov/24/frank-miller-hollywood-fascism
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...riticises-Frank-Miller-after-Occupy-rant.html

Why can't a single Iranian American come up with a film to counterbalance this kind of thing? For the "most successful immigrant group in America", this is how Iranian history is going to be thought of:

Xerxes
View attachment 34559
Because we Iranians are the most disunited people who are selfish. If we weren't selfish and namak nashnash we wouldn't kick out the shah who. Protected everything Iranian and bring a jackal called Khomeini who has systematically destroyed everything Iranian or Persian !!

Feb 22, 2005
Although, Iranians are to be blamed, lets not forget the fact that most of the hollywood and distribution is owned by Jews. Would they be interested in a film about Iran?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What exactly was so disgusting about that movie? I mean which part of that movie you disliked most? Ok aside from the numbers which are obviously exaggerated and all those bones hanging around black skinned persian soldiers, what else was so off?

Nov 29, 2002
What exactly was so disgusting about that movie? I mean which part of that movie you disliked most? Ok aside from the numbers which are obviously exaggerated and all those bones hanging around black skinned persian soldiers, what else was so off?
Odd thread to resurrect, what motivated you to search for 300 sequel in ISP forums on a friday evening?

Also, no one has commented on the movie itself in this thread. The thread is from a year before the film came out. I haven't seen the film.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dont waste your and my time with BS questions about my motivation. I had an idea and i tend to search for older threads concerning that idea, instead of just open up a new thread about an issue which has been discussed about in 54 threads before.

Anyway, i asked a few simple questions which you dont seem to be able to answer but then i ask myself how can someone open up such a thread a year before the movie was out and without watching a single minute of it and talk about the "reversal of history"? So my logics tell me to know about the reversal of history, one inevitably has to know the true, real and actual history. Now tell me how was the reality? Why were you and many others so pissed about that movie?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Because we Iranians are the most disunited people who are selfish. If we weren't selfish and namak nashnash we wouldn't kick out the shah who. Protected everything Iranian and bring a jackal called Khomeini who has systematically destroyed everything Iranian or Persian !!
This fella is not around but i am gonna use his post to ask a question: What exactly were those iranian things that shah protected?
Not that we iranians werent namak nashnas as this dude says, we were, we are, its part of our DNA, thing is i doubt many people really know what "iranian" is. I doubt people like this dude, can really explain those so called "iranian things" based on facts and knowledge.

Nov 29, 2002
Because in the first film they said that the Spartans freed the slaves and the Persians created and fostered them. When at the time the Spartans had a huge ratio of slaves to free folk and the Achaemenid empire encouraged the disappearance of the concept of slavery (yes, the Sassanids were different)

That was just one of a number of historical "reversals" in the film, which is otherwise a nice stylish film and has helped normalize homosexual behaviour in sports teams. But people like their good vs evil and in this case the Greeks were an analogue of the Fellowship of the Rings and the Persians acted as the Orcs or Uruk-hai. And the intention of Frank Miller (a Jewish cryptofascist who should know a lot better) was to portray Iranians as the evil backwards Easterlings (dark, deformed, homosexual) against the pure, free Aryan Greeks (white, strong, still homosexual but in a different way).

Now unless you are happy with one of the only positive things about Iran (its history in the field of human rights declaration in the era of Cyrus) being eroded, then I suggest you stop acting so fucking stupid. Even on this site, one of the members Pendar helped to bring about a peaceful protest against this:

http://300themovie.info/

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Because in the first film they said that the Spartans freed the slaves and the Persians created and fostered them. When at the time the Spartans had a huge ratio of slaves to free folk and the Achaemenid empire encouraged the disappearance of the concept of slavery (yes, the Sassanids were different)
Well, this is what i expected. Loads of baseless BS. When did the Achaemenids encouraged the disappearance of slavery? Give me one, one single source, declaration, anything where i can go and read about it. There is none. The whole concept of talking up the Achaemenids and Kourosh is based on lies. I guess i cant even throw persian book excerpts at you because i doubt you can even read farsi but if you can, just let me know. Achaemenids have been one of the most reckless and cruel expansionists in history of mankind, they have killed hundreds of thousends of people, had enslaved tens of thousends of people, slavery was an absolutely normal thing to them. Millions of iranians, adding to their bisavaadi, are not even able to make use of logics. they think of kourosh as if he was a kind father to all humans, the respectful modern day democrat and protector of human rights!!! The guy killed hundreds of thousends of people, babylon, a dynasty much older than us and who was known for so many usefull things such as philosophy, agriculture, astrology...was destroyed by kourosh entirely, their knowledge included. Kourosh and the Achaemenids in general have destroyed so many older and advanced people who had give the world a lot more than the Achaemenids have ever done. In reality, in those ca. 230 years of achaemenid rule, our region was all in fire and destruction, slavery, killings, burned grounds, ...and barely anything else. Persians enslaved a lot of people so in that regard the film was all correct. Actually the whole atmosphere of a big dark persian force threatening the greek lands was all correct. Persians had done this several times to the greek, savagely burned down their cities, killed their men and woman and children so in their eyes the persians really were a dark huge destructive force coming from the east. As i said, the numbers are obviously exaggerated but the root of the story and the backbone of it was absolutely correct. Pedar jaan, achaemenids did not grow so big by sharing roses with those defeated people. They did not love us, we killed them like barbarians and took their land. Kourosh himself did not lie about his killings let alone other achaemenids such as Darioush who according to himself slaughtered 120 000 people and throw 40 000 other into river and all that in just one year.

That was just one of a number of historical "reversals" in the film, which is otherwise a nice stylish film and has helped normalize homosexual behaviour in sports teams. But people like their good vs evil and in this case the Greeks were an analogue of the Fellowship of the Rings and the Persians acted as the Orcs or Uruk-hai. And the intention of Frank Miller (a Jewish cryptofascist who should know a lot better) was to portray Iranians as the evil backwards Easterlings (dark, deformed, homosexual) against the pure, free Aryan Greeks (white, strong, still homosexual but in a different way).

Now unless you are happy with one of the only positive things about Iran (its history in the field of human rights declaration in the era of Cyrus) being eroded, then I suggest you stop acting so fucking stupid. Even on this site, one of the members Pendar helped to bring about a peaceful protest against this:

http://300themovie.info/
Again, who told you all this bullshit? Have you ever asked yourself why you and other iranians are believing in stories that they have never ever even tried to verify themselves? Have you ever asked yourself were actually that bullshit and imaginary declaration of human rights (what a joke) is? Have you ever tried to find out what actually is written on that piece of stone? The whole iranian history is full of lies and bullshit, reversals. A lot of it is intentionally rewritten after Reza shah in order to give us a positiv identity and then came the shiite mullahs and did their part to change our history once again. Close to no one actually knows that Ferdosi who is getting used by a lot of pseudo nationalists as mazhare mihand doosti o nasionalistiye iran, went completely mute about Kourosh. Why? He has written such a huge book, has mentioned hundreds of peoples names but he never lost a word about Kourosh. Because kourosh was a nothing. No one cared about him until Reza Shah came up and started his campagn of creating false identities in order to give us a positive history. Barely someone named his kid after kourosh. He was a killing expansionist and people under him didnt have a rosy life at all. The same Ferdosi though talked very positive about Eskandare maghdooni. Why? Why ignoring kourosh completely and talking positively about Eskandar? Because Ferdosi didnt even consider him big enough to be mentioned in his book. Most buildings built in their times were either kings palasts or military buildings to keep in check defeated people who have tried to liberate themselves countless times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Bottom line is: We iranians are some real strange and vaghih people. We create our own history, explain it the way we want it, create imaginery heros. Ba kamaale veghaahat dam az tamaamiat marzi mizanim, vali khodemoon be tamaam kessaani eftekhaar mikonim ke tamaamaiat arzi o marziye mellat haaye dige ro zire paa gozaashtan, baa akamaale veghaahat we complain about expansionists like changiz, eskandar, arabs, teymoor...but our own expansionists like kourosh, darioush, khashayaar.. ah heck close to every single iranian king at those times (tens of them) have been killing and invading other countries, destroyed whole traditions, cultures...we call them national heros though! Yani when a persian killed and expanded he was great, when a mongol or arab killed us and took our land then we start whining and crying and ask for justice and call them savages. India never attacked iran but go and read about all those savage and devastating attacks and occupations of indian soil by several iranian kings and we are even proud about it. Nader shah afshar (a turk by the way) is a big man in our books but he in fact went to india, destroyed their land, killed tens of thousends of people and stole their gold, diamonds and smaragds and we are proud of it. Those stolen stuff is even called "javaaheraate melliye iran"!

Babylonians, khoozians(elamites), lydians, Acadians, ...they all were by far more advanced civilizations in terms of culture, literature and their scientific achievments than Achaemenids and they were completely destroyed and completely devastated by the invading persians to a tune that a lot of written stuff of babylonians which could tell us the whole story about a lot of things of those time are now gone because achaemenids destroyed their written stuff too and never had anything to replace it because persians were not into writing history. All those civilizations stopped existing along with their achievments after the invading achaemenids took over.