34 years ago today (pictures)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Banisadr was impeached
http://fararu.com/fa/news/237053/تصاویر-دولت-مستعجلِ-بنی-صدر

۲۷ خرداد ۱۳۹۴ - ۱۲:۳۰

فرادید- 26 خرداد 1360 روز مهمی در تاریخ معاصر ایران به شمار می رود؛ روزی که دو فوريت طرح نمایندگان مجلس برای بررسي كفايت سیاسی رئيس جمهور در مجلس به تصويب رسيد. طرح در دستور کار مجلس قرارگرفت و پس از پنج روز با رای اکثریت نمایندگان عدم کفایت ابولحسن بنی صدر برای ریاست جمهوری به تصویب رسید.

به گزارش مجله تاریخ فرادید، در آخرین روزهای خرداد 1360 پس از آنکه رهبر کبیرانقلاب، ابولحسن بنی صدر، اولین رئیس جمهور ایران را از فرماندهی کل قوا کنار گذاشتند در 25 خرداد مخالفان وی ضمن برگزاری تظاهراتی در پایتخت خواهان عزل او از ریاست جمهوری شدند؛ اتفاقی که فردای آن روز با طرح دوفوریتی بررسی کفایت سیاسی رئیس جمهور کلید خورد.

بر این اساس طی چند روز موضوع کفایت سیاسی رئیس جمهور و اداره کشور پس از عزل وی در مجلس مورد بررسی قرار گرفت و در نهایت در ساعت 5 و 15 دقیقه بعد از ظهر 31 خرداد، 177 نماینده مجلس رای به عدم کفایت سیاسی بنی صدر دادند.

مهم***ترین دلیل بر عدم کفایت سیاسی بنی***صدر از سوی نمایندگان مجلس «موضع‏گیری وی علیه نظام جمهوری اسلامی و اتحاد با نیروهای ضد انقلاب وابسته به شرق و غرب جهت نابودی نظام اسلامی و همچنین مخالفت مستمر وی با مجلس شورای اسلامی از بدو تأسیس و حتی پیش از افتتاح آن، دخالت صریح در قوه قضاییه و عدم درک صحیح از بدیهی‏***ترین اصول قانون اساسی و نیز عدم اعتقاد به اصل تفکیک قوا» اعلام شد.

هاشمی رفسنجانی که در آن زمان ریاست مجلس را بر عهده داشت لحظاتی پس از رای گیری در جمع مخالفان بنی صدر که در برابر مجلس تجمع کرده بودند این خبر را اعلام کرد و گفت به زودی رهبر کبیرانقلاب درباره عزل بنی صدر تصمیم نهایی را خواهند گرفت.

وی همان روز درنامه به رهبرانقلاب مصوبه مجلس را به اطلاع ایشان رساند، امام(ره) نیز در پی***نوشت نامه مرقوم فرمودند: «پس از رأی اکثریت قاطع نمایندگان محترم مجلس شورای اسلامی مبنی بر اینکه آقای ابوالحسن بنی***صدر برای ریاست جمهوری اسلامی ایران کفایت سیاسی ندارند، ایشان را از ریاست جمهوری اسلامی ایران عزل نمودم.»

بدین ترتیب دوران ریاست جمهوری اولین رییس جمهوری اسلامی ایران به پایان آمد و شورای موقت ریاست جمهوری اسلامی ایران با حضور آیت***الله موسوی اردبیلی، محمدعلی رجایی و آیت***الله هاشمی رفسنجانی برای اداره امور اجرایی کشور تشکیل شد.

بني صدر که نزديک به 17 ماه بر کرسي رياست جمهوري نشسته بود پس از عزل مدتی را در خفا زندگی کرد تا اینکه در هفتم شهریورماه همان سال با یک فروند هواپیمای ربوده شده*** که "بهراد معزی" خلبان شاه آن را هدایت می کرد از مرز ایران خارج شد و با عبور از کشورهای ترکیه، قبرس، یونان و شمال ایتالیا در یک فرودگاه نظامی واقع درحومه پاریس به زمین نشست. مسعود رجوی، یکی از رهبران سازمان مجاهدین خلق که در مدت زندگی مخفی بنی صدر از او حمایت می کرد نیز در کنار وی وارد فرانسه شد و در آنجا اقامت کرد.

بنی صدر بلافاصله پس از ورود به فرانسه درخواست پناهندگی سیاسی کرد و تا مدتها همچنان خودرا رئیس جمهور اعلام می کرد. از سوی وزیر خارجه وقت ایران نیز طی درخواستی رسمی از فرانسه خواهان استرداد بنی صدر شد؛ خواسته ای که با مخالفت دولت ایرن کشور عملی نشد.

به مناسبت سی و چهارمین سال پس از عزل اولین رئیس جمهور ایران نگاهی می اندازیم به عکس هایی از دوران کوتاه ریاست جمهوری وی، عکس های زیر که مربوط به دوران مبارازت انتخاباتی، ریاست جمهوری و فرار بنی صدر از ایران است توسط محمود کلاری و عباس عطار عکاسی شده است.

درگیری مخالفان و موافقان بنی صدر در جریان کمپین انتخابات ریاست جمهوری

سخنرانی بنی صدر در جریان مبارزات انتخابات ریاست جمهوری

بنی صدر در جریان مبارزات انتخاباتی

بنی صدر در جریان مبارزات انتخاباتی

سخنرانی بنی صدر در جریان مبارزات انتخاباتی

بنی صدر در مراسم تحلیف ریاست جمهوری

بنی صدر در مراسم تنفیذ حکم ریاست جمهوری در حضور امام(ره)

بنی صدر در مراسم تنفیذ حکم ریاست جمهوری

بنی صدر و سید احمد خمینی پس از تنفیذ حکم ریاست جمهوری

کنفرانس خبری بنی صدر در آغاز ریاست جمهوری

بنی صدر در نماز جمعه تهران

سخنرانی بنی صدر در سالگرد جمعه خونین

بنی صدر در اولین نماز جمعه سال جدید

بنی صدر در اولین نماز جمعه سال جدید

بنی صدر در کنار سید احمد خمینی در سالگرد انقلاب اسلامی

بنی صدر در اولین سالگرد انقلاب اسلامی

بنی صدر در کنار شهید رجایی در مراسم استقبال از میهمانان نشست جنگ ایران و عراق در تهران

بنی صدر و رجایی در استقبال از یاسر عرفات در نشست جنگ ایران و عراق در تهران

بنی صدر در بازدید از مناطق عملیاتی

بنی صدر با لباس نظامی در حال اقامه نماز

بنی صدر و اوریانافالاچی روزنامه نگار مشهور ایتالیایی

ورود بنی صدر و رجوی به فرانسه پس از فرار از ایران

بنی صدر و مسعود رجوی پس از فرار از ایران

بنی صدر در حال بازی پینگ پنگ در اقامتگاهش در "ایل دوفرانس"

مصاحبه بنی صدر با خبرنگار خارجی در اقامتگاهش در "ایل دو فرانس"

برچسب ها: بنی صدر ، کابینه ، دولت

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
We have been doing the same shit for almost 40 years and people still fall for the games of this regime.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't agree with much of what bani-sad says.

more importantly i don't agree with the extent that he evaluated his own populism to be at.

the reality is his popularity was at best 20% of that Khomeini.

but I am still baffled by why the hell he left the country. He would not have died after impeachment.

but I am convinced he really wanted to a deep partnership with Rajavi and then later changed his mind.

nobody has still learned. you can't leave the country and remain relevant.

Dec 30, 2014
I think in the chaotic days of early 80s, he would have been executed.

Overall though, I am not that pessimistic about the future of Iran. From what I have seen (and admittedly there are vast segments of the Iranian society that I have not and will not see), the youth of today are head and shoulders above the youth of the 70s, both in terms of political understanding and savvy, and in terms of not being dogmatic fervor. They are much more open minded, socially and politically. Some of that is in no doubt the results of better communication infrastructure; e.g. the web. But a lot of it is the result of having seen what the "revolution" has done to the society.

Back in those days, inside and outside of the country, there were not too many independent thinkers among the youth. They were either leftists of various types, mojaheds, or Khomeinist (for a lack of a better term). They believed in their beliefs, which was usually handed to them by someone else. They were zealous extremists, who could not even discuss politics with each other without it ending up in some sort of an altercation.

For example among the leftists, you could find all sorts of shades (Maoist, Trotskeyist, Stalinist, etc, etc.) all fighting over the most mundane of ideological issues. Today, the situation is very different with the youth compared to the 70s.

The revolution and the takeover of its leadership by the Khomeinist faction had a lot of downsides for the country. However, in my view, there were two very positive aspects of this takeover. 1) Everyone now is aware what a religious government will be like and nobody (including many religious people) likes it. The experiment was done and it was a grand failure. 2) The take over by the Khomeinst faction prevented a power grab by MKO or other leftists, who I believe would have been much more brutal than IRI. I think we would have had atrocities on a much grander scale similar to what happened in Cambodia, China, Russia, etc.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Banisadr chose the wrong allies. Other than associating himself with the Rajavists I don't know what his beef was with the Mullahs. Was it just fight over power?
I don't think he would have been executed had he stayed.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He most definitely would've been executed or assassinated. The guy had very powerful enemies whose only obstacle was Khomeini himself. Once Khomeini turned his back on him, he was a dead man walking.
HE had meetings with Ahmad Khomeinie and others just a week before
his impeachment vote.

I think it had more to do with his rajavi related miscalculation.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
HE had meetings with Ahmad Khomeinie and others just a week before
his impeachment vote.

I think it had more to do with his rajavi related miscalculation.
Ahmad Khomeini was his father's moderate voice over mundane matters. The ultimate action in those years always ended up being taken by the most extreme hands thanks to Khomeini's 'vicious side' which Ahmad had little influence on.

Bani Sadr was always going to be targeted either in court (execution) or out of the court (assassination). People with a lot less 'wrongdoings' than him were easily killed in those years. Look at what the Majlis members were accusing him of. Do you really think he would've been left alone after impeachment? Khomeini himself would've made an example out of him.

He didn't really miscalculate on his relationship with Rajavi. He had no idea what Rajavi was going to do a few years later, neither did Rajavi himself. Rajavi was an acceptable and popular figure (maybe more so than Banisadr himself) in those years.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ahmad Khomeini was his father's moderate voice over mundane matters. The ultimate action in those years always ended up being taken by the most extreme hands thanks to Khomeini's 'vicious side' which Ahmad had little influence on.

Bani Sadr was always going to be targeted either in court (execution) or out of the court (assassination). People with a lot less 'wrongdoings' than him were easily killed in those years. Look at what the Majlis members were accusing him of. Do you really think he would've been left alone after impeachment? Khomeini himself would've made an example out of him.

He didn't really miscalculate on his relationship with Rajavi. He had no idea what Rajavi was going to do a few years later, neither did Rajavi himself. Rajavi was an acceptable and popular figure (maybe more so than Banisadr himself) in those years.
BT jan, i also think Bani Sadr would have been executed, but not because he did anything wrong to the IR, Khomeini or whoever, but only because of the irrational and insane way of thinking of shiite mullahs who at those times, killed people who never did anything to a fly. a little bit of zemzemeh was enough to make people become a target and lose their lifes. A mullahs, someone close to khomeini and khalkhali would say something against you, a second one would agree with, the third one would call you zed enghelaab o mofsede fel arz and the fourth one would shoot you dead. No real reason required. Its still the same in iran. You only need to confront the wrong guy and you could really end up being hanged and they wouldnt have the slightest problem to brand you as a drug trafficer or rapists and no one would be able to help you anymore. However Bani Sadr was just a piece of shit from top to bottom. He offered himself as a bridge between clerics and non cleric moslems. He was a mullah who didnt wear abaa o amaameh. He was the one who tried to fool people by bringing up a so called scientifical explanation as for why hair of women make people hashari.

BT jan you were right on and i agree with everything you said except for the part with Rajavi. Rajavi was absolutely not acceptable to the IR while Bani Sadr was a sneaky motherfucker like themselves. I still remember Rajavi was the one who loud and clear rejected velaayate faghih and the suppression of freedom of speach, speaking infront of a huge crowd in amjadiyeh. Rajavi was one of the most dangerous men to these mullahs because they couldnt tell him he was not a muslim. He knew quran better than 90% of all those mullahs, he was a tahlilgar va tafsirgare ghoran so they couldnt brand him as a nonbeliever and such people are hard to get rid of. They could easily brand that secular marhoom Dr. Bakhtiar as a kaafar but they couldnt do the same to a guy like Rajavi. In that famous speach he was citing and reciting quran like bolbol and told people Velaayate faghih is unislamic and unquranic and would mean yet another taaghoot. A few days after that speach, khomeini called for paaksaaazi az daroon and for getting rid of monaafeghin which later became the nickname for mojahedeen. It was not like Rajavi was unpopular, he was very popular and there for the mullahs needed him to be on their site to topple shah, but after they had achieved their goals, they couldnt take his anti-velaayat faghih stance anymore and the same elements which used to help the mullahs topple the shah which was his popularity between the noncleric muslims and parts of the leftist, became a pain in the ass for the mullahs and that was the reason why they recklessly started to killl people in bunches without mohaakeme and didnt even care if those guys were all mojahed or not, they just killed everyone who could have the slightest anti-IR tendencies and hoped to have killed as many mojahed as possible in the process. Rajavi just became seemingly unpopular as he started to get his forces out to iraq while we were involved in war with them. Mullahs exploited this fact to the fullest and got people behind themselves. Those were facts and i dont think someone who clearly rejected velaayate faghih in front of cameras and crowd, harshly criticized their gunning down of people and their oppression of other opinions and thus made himself to IR enemy Nr. 1, could be worse than these mullahs but at the end of the day, i never liked the fact that he was a dedicated muslim and someone who tried to reason with these shiite muslims based on islam. I was and i am fed up with people who are still trying to justify or condemn things with holding a quran in their hands. I just cant take it anymore. Iran has had enoguh of these people, with or without abaa o amaameh.

Last edited by a moderator:

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I have no doubt he would have been killed, if stayed, more than likely "assassinated". And of course no one knew this better than himself about the internal power struggles and the vicious nature of the very animals he was dealing with from the get go, after all he is an akhondzadeh himself and one of the original allies of Emameh Jahel.