6 teenage girls hurt, 2 blinded by men throwing acid on their face

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Animals don't do such things Lordie jaan (getting pleasure out of violence toward their own specie), except in rare instances chimps, who happen to be our distant cousins! Just something to think about for the specie that claims to be the most "evolved" on this planet.

Feb 22, 2005
were not Iranian hezbolahis the first ones to throw acid on Iranian women after the revolution to force them to wear cover? I remember that. Therefore, I believe the hezbolahis bear responsiblity for starting the thrend in the name of Islam.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
I'm sorry but fuck those raghead Taliban bastards I hope they find them and execute those bastards for what they did to those innocent girls. This make sme so mad when I hear stories like this these losers can't stand the fact that Afghanistan is changing so they take it out on school girls. What a bunch of gutless cowards!!

Feb 22, 2005
Behrooz true, but in these days it only happen in the Islamic country where people below up women and children or pour acid on the women's face. I guess you can add Israelis and therefore jews to the mix for their atrocities and massacres in the Palastinian territories.

As I said, I believe the acid throwing started by Iranian hezbolahis and getting rid of those garbage is the beginning of getting rid of this problem.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Artie jan to be fair it's not just moslems. The problem is human race.

Humans are capable of the most hiddeous acts of cruelty against each other. The history of mankind is littered with examples regardless of religion or race.
No other species would behave with similar creulty against its own kind.
Behrouz jAn,
Motivation counts.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Dear lord and Rasoul,
People in the West are also capable of cruelty to one another, only in a different form. Here in England we here of mothers stabbing their own children and burying them, while others walk the streets and stab people just because they can.

I was making a general point about mankind. The potential for cruelty is always there, unfortunately.
In a funny sort of way, perhaps it IS due to our superior mental capabilities!

Feb 22, 2005
Behrooz, true, but is it organized by a government or a organized group compromise of masses? I guess we can add Congo and they are not muslim.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
^^^ lord jan, it depends. Some would argue that the whole 9/11 story was planned by the US government.
Others would argue that the US administration went into Iraq illegally under false pretences, and you know what? They have a point. I am sure you are aware of the thousands of innocent people who have died in Iraq since the US invasion.

The western governments and groups care about commerce and business and if in the process some poor third world countries and people get screwed then so be it.

Things are just done less obviously compared to the primitive ways of the moslems and those in the less developed countries.

Last edited: