9/11 : ZERO HOUR

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
Lives shattered
Humanity wounded
Wars set in motion
Our world changed
Can our resilience nurse the wounded humanity back to health ?

Lets remember all those innocent & unsuspecting victims whose lives cut short by messengers of hate & destruction on that tragic September day.

By watching the “Zero Hour” on National Geography channel last week I relived the 102 minutes of sheer terror and subsequent horror. Later, I found the documentary on youtube and thought to share it with you.
I don’t think any one of us can forget that day. Where we where and what we were doing. I sure don’t.

INSIDE 9/11 : ZERO HOUR

[video=youtube;M-B6c6xxXug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-B6c6xxXug[/video]

[video=youtube;-kVg9iaDdE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kVg9iaDdE0[/video]

[video=youtube;a-3ZOEXxdYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-3ZOEXxdYg[/video]

[video=youtube;-eWq_7dnshA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWq_7dnshA[/video]

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
So you remember where you were on 9/11/01? What about when the Rwanda genocide started or the West started bombing Iraq?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I remember that day aswell. I was watching a fine raaze baghaa documentary on german VOX TV and then came up the breaking news. The first thing that flashed into my mind was: Wow, what cruel and at the same time smart mother fuckers. They dont even hesitate to kill their own citizens to pave the way for their new plans.

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
So you remember where you were on 9/11/01? What about when the Rwanda genocide started or the West started bombing Iraq?

Both events are tragic but there is a difference. One was a civil war that world community with its indifferent attitude allowed it to go on while 9/11 was a terrorist attack, civilians being the primary targets. To me human life has same value. Whether American or Rwandan.
Beside, I fail to understand your logic. How one can justify the other? and where is the need for comparison?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
RIP victims of 9-11 terrorist attack, and thousands of other fallen soldiers and Iraq-Afghanistan citizens to-date as victims of 9-11 attack.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Both events are tragic but there is a difference. One was a civil war that world community with its indifferent attitude allowed it to go on while 9/11 was a terrorist attack, civilians being the primary targets. To me human life has same value. Whether American or Rwandan.
Beside, I fail to understand your logic. How one can justify the other? and where is the need for comparison?
The need to comparison comes in when you see the level of importance put in on one event while the other ones go unnoticed, or barely given any attentions too. I agree human life has the same value, and I mourn the death the 3,000 American on 9/11. It's not justifiable.

that's why 600,000 civilians dead in Iraq should make you even mourn harder since the number of innocent civilians was two thousand times more than 9/11 and also, more importantly the war itself was proven to be unjustified (just as 9/11 was) but you dont see a lot of people talking about event with the same level of importance and loss as they, including you, do about 9/11... why do you think that is? (that's a real question, not a rhetorical one)

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
The need to comparison comes in when you see the level of importance put in on one event while the other ones go unnoticed, or barely given any attentions too. I agree human life has the same value, and I mourn the death the 3,000 American on 9/11. It's not justifiable.

that's why 600,000 civilians dead in Iraq should make you even mourn harder since the number of innocent civilians was two thousand times more than 9/11 and also, more importantly the war itself was proven to be unjustified (just as 9/11 was) but you dont see a lot of people talking about event with the same level of importance and loss as they, including you, do about 9/11... why do you think that is? (that's a real question, not a rhetorical one)
I am firm believer in this famous Farsi expression:

هر سخن جایی و هر نکته مکانی دارد

It is 9/11 decade anniversary. Hence this thread.
As for Rwanda tragedy, we might have not paid enough attention to it.But I don’t remember you opening a thread about Rwanda. You should do that on its next anniversary. I for one would appreciate it.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I am firm believer in this famous Farsi expression:

هر سخن جایی و هر نکته مکانی دارد

It is 9/11 decade anniversary. Hence this thread.
As for Rwanda tragedy, we might have not paid enough attention to it.But I don’t remember you opening a thread about Rwanda. You should do that on its next anniversary. I for one would appreciate it.
You too on the anniversary of Iraq war and write:

"Lets remember all those innocent & unsuspecting victims whose lives cut short by messengers of hate & destruction that started in 2003 and still going on after 8 years, on that tragic March day. "

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
akhe teflak, I could see if the Rwanda anniversary was actually today and people were ignoring it...but how does this make you any different than the hezbols who pull Palestine out their ass when people bring up the murder of Neda?...Like them, you're masking your oghde against one entity by shedding crocodile tears for another.

Not that this is even your own opinion anyway. This is just another BS you've copy/pasted from those sites that tell you what to think. Complete waste of bandwidth as usual.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
...but how does this make you any different than the hezbols who pull Palestine out their ass when people bring up the murder of Neda?...Like them, you're masking your oghde against one entity by shedding crocodile tears for another...This is just another BS you've copy/pasted from those sites that tell you what to think. Complete waste of bandwidth as usual.
IZ jan I recognized this guy as a troll long time ago, a different version of J4P if you will .... attention seeker, a troll nevertheless. :)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
does anyone here think that this was actually the work of a bunch of arab terrorists?

lol
(I suggest you watch the Ring of Power video, it may be still online cuz the full version used to be on that stupid google videos but google idiots closed their videos down and deleted all videos dumb morons, since they bought the youtube) anyway i am not saying that the ring of power is word of god or anything since there are a lot of factual problems and even has some lies in there, but you get the general idea. i say 1st 10 minutes of it, is good.

btw I never forget that I had a dream about it about 12 days before it happened. dodo dodo do do doodoo doo doo (twilight zone theme) lol but it was so weird, it shook me up so bad as if i was right there so when i jumped out of my sleep i told my wife....the day it happened i had no idea she called me on the phone and played the dodo do do theme lol ) j/k..no but she was very spooked cuz she dont believe in nothing...
btw in my dream 5000 ppl died!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
No I had not seen this video.
thanks (to BT) for sharing.

the pentaCon (lol) was hit by a missile (as many said and no parts of any plane was ever found there).

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Sure it was moslems who executed it but the americans knew all that from day one and let them do because they needed the reaction after it. This is what i have always said: Constructed enemy. You push a dumb guy into a trap, to do a crime just in order to go and arrest him for his crimes. They could not get a free pass for invading afghanistan and iraq if it didnt happen. They needed to shock their own people, they needed to win american people for their plans. Amercians were tired of war and would never ever accept another one in Afghanistan let alone in Iraq. US administration needed those wars to change the world order. Khob chi behtar az ye hamchin scenrioi too mamlekate khodet? All of a sudden war tired american society was so upset that they would agree to any plan that could bring them satisfaction and revenge. Its all about manipulation of minds. Its never been any different.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Have you guys seen this?

[video=youtube;bvay28lZiHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU[/video]
Just a coincidence BT jaan, just a coincidence...american would never do things like that lol. They will never manipulate people, they would never use multi media for their causes, Carter never planned to get rid of shah, they never even dreamed about toppling Guzman, they simply dont do that. They always go the obvious, transparent and most importantly honorfull, straight and honest way :)

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
the world and I think our lives in general as a whole especially in North America and the middle east took a turn for the worse that day.

R.I.P all the victims of 9/11 and the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. Also may all the people around the world who have suffered and continue to suffer from hate and bigotry seeded as a result of this barbarism live to see better days. May Osama and those responsible burn in hell followed by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the greedy people who took advantage of this tragedy and sunk the world into chaos and misery, put hate in the hearts of people all over the world and truly caused regression of humanity in most parts of the globe.

I really hope there is some ultimate justice and morality in the universe eventhough I see no evidence for it.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
akhe teflak, I could see if the Rwanda anniversary was actually today and people were ignoring it...but how does this make you any different than the hezbols who pull Palestine out their ass when people bring up the murder of Neda?...Like them, you're masking your oghde against one entity by shedding crocodile tears for another.

Not that this is even your own opinion anyway. This is just another BS you've copy/pasted from those sites that tell you what to think. Complete waste of bandwidth as usual.
hahahhaha labeling the people you disagree with as hezbolahi.. how original lol... talk about copying/pasting lol...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Ya......its amazing, 10 yrs later this 9/11 thing looks more Abaki..doooghaki...and in more ways an insult to the ones killed and us who has to keep hearing the Al-keyd. crap.

there r just so much stuff out there...this, from a German relative of mine who is absolutely apolitical..and least bit interested in conspiracy theories on anything..e

In late 2002, An independent german reporter gets a commission from this very famous Munich Magazine..( can't recall the name.) to do an investigation on an angel in 9/11..he had smelled something..apparently..he went to examine records of homocides during a certain period before ( like a month) and a month after 9/11 in N.Y. metropolitan area...his one month assignment went to 2..& 3..and somehow he had convinced the German magazine to keep paying him thru EMAILS..he had discovered contractors who worked in 9/11 murdered but officially in the missing list and he just needed more time to put everything together with documents and stuff that can be acceptable to German readers...his path supposedly led him to investigate on flight profiles in the 4 planes that were involved. (and the 4th plane which crashed in pennsylvania being outside of the cell phone coverage.& it was not a satelite phone..).he never got them..and his emails stopped and people lost contact..then they got reports of him becoming a destitude and an alchoholic begging on the streets of N.Y.( he was a nerdy guy and not known to be a drinker before)..the last semi coherent email from him said something like..."9/11 was planned but it was to the benefit of all of us and especially the people in middle east."...and some of his relatives went after him after he lost contact totally ..but there was no trace of him and is ( as of 2008) on the missing list...there is a picture of him hanging in the hall of this Munich magazine..

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
the world and I think our lives in general as a whole especially in North America and the middle east took a turn for the worse that day.
The world didn't change on 9/11, the world changed on the days after when Bush decided to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Whether the decision was made long before 9/11 we will never know for sure but I am almost certain that 9/11 was simply an excuse for other plans and motives.