A famous quote by Abraham Lincoln relating to supporters of Shah...

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I think you are about several decades too late. I don't know why beh shah gir midi. Forget about him. He is gone. Why don't you put your focus on Khamenie and his gang? I really don't get your obsession with going after shah. You seem you cannot let go of a regime that ended 33 years ago. For someone who is 29, you sure have too much hatred for a regime that you did not even live under.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I think you are about several decades too late. I don't know why beh shah gir midi. Forget about him. He is gone. Why don't you put your focus on Khamenie and his gang? I really don't get your obsession with going after shah. You seem you cannot let go of a regime that ended 33 years ago. For someone who is 29, you sure have too much hatred for a regime that you did not even live under.
I have time and time said it: man be shah khodesh zaid kari nadaram...man ba ba oonai moshkel daram ke mikhan tarikho baznevesi konan wa az abe gelalood mahi begiran.
The issue is actually those people who are continuously referring to the past themselves too, comparing it to the current situation of Iran, to justify what shah did, making a sacred person out of him.

I dont have "hatred" for that regime, get it for once for fuck sake!!!

Khameni and his gang are goners. They will all go. What important is to not be fooled again, to let someone come and curb the freedoms of people, in the name of how bad revolution turned out to be, hence we know better.

Feb 22, 2005
If we are going to talk of Iran and democracy and the great words of lincoln, lets go to the root of the all the problems of Iran.

What Lincoln is saying here applies to ISLAM, its god, the creator or Koran (Muhamad), Ali, Hassan, Hussien, Kashani, Khominie, Khamanie, and of the leaders of the Muslim world. The entire Koran is words of dictatorship that dictates strict laws and over-the-top punishments. In 1979, what did we expect from a population that worshipped and lived by the dictatorial laws of Koran, Muhamad and Alllah?

At the sametime, you can say Shah and Mossadegh were both pressured heavily by the Islamic akhoonds to let them rule the country and willing to go to any measure to get that power.

During the Shah's time, there were many within the military, Savak, and other organs surrounding Shah being paid agent for CIA and the English secret service.

It was no picnic for Shah to rule the country. Shah's biggest mistake was seeing the nationalist and intellectuals as a threat rather than others. I believe if he had formed a friendship and mended the problems with the nationalists, that union would have ended in democracy and they would have never stabbed him in the back like the akhoonds and those around him.

who think he was right to curb the freedoms of certain people in the name of ????

View attachment 31711

Last edited:

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
ya man well said...Another pointless thread about a guy whose been dead for 33 years, his bones have crack in his coffin most likely but we still want to bash a dead man....this is getting so lame why can't you just let it go.

Last edited:

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
"mikhan tarikho baznevesi konan wa az abe gelalood mahi begiran."
"Khameni and his gang are goners. They will all go. What important is to not be fooled again, to let someone come and curb the freedoms of people, in the name of how bad revolution turned out to be, hence we know better."
Manam migam to ozveh un adam kasti ke khoshi zade bood zireh delet va rikhtan to khiyaboonah, and you guys still trying to justify your actions for what we got stuck with now.
BTW thanks for sharing the obvious and all of us will be waiting for you at the airport in Iran so you can curb the freedom of people .No one wants a monarchy,religious groups, Communists etc to take over Iran after these idiots leave to khialet rahat basheh it won't happen again.And as for your comment as those people....am one of those people that will always tell people like you the Shah regime was 10000000000000000000000000000 times better then what we have now...khialet jam bashe about that.

for-the-love-of-god-for-the-love-of-god-please-stop-that-shi-demotivational-poster-1222016924.jpg

Last edited:

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Manam migam to ozveh un adam kasti ke khoshi zade bood zireh delet va rikhtan to khiyaboonah, and you guys still trying to justify your actions for what we got stuck with now.
BTW thanks for sharing the obvious and all of us will be waiting for you at the airport in Iran so you can curb the freedom of people .No one wants a monarchy,religious groups, Communists etc to take over Iran after these idiots leave to khialet rahat basheh it won't happen again.And as for your comment as those people....am one of those people that will always tell people like you the Shah regime was 10000000000000000000000000000 times better then what we have now...khialet jam bashe about that.

View attachment 31721
Mage man chi goftam mage? Manam hamini migam. But Shah's regime being better than the current one does not make him necessary a good regime...

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
One has to view and criticize a regime on its own time and where it stood at that time with the set of standards of that time. One cannot simply grab a period in history and judge it based on today’s standards from a foreign country whose background and framework are different from the one being discussed and conclude a certain point. This is a grave mistake and not a true measurement or view of that given period. Looking in terms of progress from modernity, social welfare, education, commerce, transportation, economy, citizen rights, women’s rights, living standards, military, Sports, foreign relationships and hundreds of other valid aspects of this growth and progressive events that were taking place Iran was standing strong and growing immensely. I will not beat the drum about a comparison of that era and this as it’s a million times apart and should be the basis of agreement of both sides of this discussion. Now one can find some things wrong as 100% can never be happy. And also the foreign world situation and the political games of the east and the west and the famous balance of powers indicated by Kissinger during that era has to be looked as well in relation to what was forming those events and external and internal policy. The multi-cultural and ethnical diversity of Iran and what had held it together for hundreds of years is another factor of importance as well. With progress change would of came and more progress and freedom would have come as well. At least in your assumptions or beliefs look at these events on their own terms and their own standards of that time. I think a pre-desire or like of Mossadegh puts forward certain biased of judgment towards that era and what was taking place without giving full weight to the other contributing factors.