A must see interview of a Time magazine columnist about Iran!!!!!!

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Joe Klein, Time magazine political analyst, had a sit down with MSNBC. This interview is around the time of the killing of U.S. ambassador to Libya. He praises Iran to a point that Iran has the right to nuclarized. The most important segment of the interview comes at the very end... someone in the panel asks him who is more dangerous: Netanyahou or Ahmadinejad... He pauses but another person in the panel tells him not to answer the question.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#49001490

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The left has always had a superiority complex. They are deeply uncomfortable with the US being the sole power in the world. They go around the globe hoping and wishing that someone, anyone, would stand up to America. If it is the Islamic Republic so be it. That's how sick they are.

Feb 22, 2005
Says the republican who supported 2 wars and is responsible for the decline of US economy and therefore its power.

The left has always had a superiority complex. They are deeply uncomfortable with the US being the sole power in the world. They go around the globe hoping and wishing that someone, anyone, would stand up to America. If it is the Islamic Republic so be it. That's how sick they are.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
I saw the interview a week ago and I have to say Joe Klein makes a lot of damn sense, first in that he tells the 'misinformed' people that Iran is not a new carved out country but an REAL country with a modern thriving capital ( in reference to the 'new' countries of the Persian Gulf, Pakistan, Jordan and even Israel!!) also another point he makes which is spot on is the constant goading of BIBI NETANYAHU for the US to invade Iran!! Which is unheard of in history! All in all and excellent analysis and I hope Joe Klein can reach out to more people in Washington with his views...