A new **Warning - Watching TM is bad for your health**

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
For god's sake, I need a drink to calm my nerves. My head hurts, my wrest is sore from slamming on the table, and I got one extra hole in my stomach ..

What the hell was that, we played well until the first goal, then WHAT happened !!!! they really thought they just waste 75 minutes?!!! we played like arab teams ... that was one ugly game...

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Some of you may be a bit younger, but its been this way for a much longer time... I specifically remember the WC94 qualifiers and the 4-3 loss to the Saudis as the first one to cost me a few grey hairs

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Some of you may be a bit younger, but its been this way for a much longer time... I specifically remember the WC94 qualifiers and the 4-3 loss to the Saudis as the first one to cost me a few grey hairs
:) I watched that game at a friend's apartment that was like 3 minutes from my place. I was so angry and distraght after that game that on the way back home I almost collided head-on with a truck. I doubt I'd have survived it. Ever since, I don't let myself get too excited. Today, hoever, after seeing Khatibi in TM again, I needed to wait over an hour to cool down before driving to work.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
Well in LA they were showing the game at 6:30AM and by 2nd half I was already taking shots of vodka because I was kind of nervous. I never drink in the morning either but when Iran plays I make exceptions. When NK scored that first goal I was really nervous especially when they made those shots that Rahmati saved. I thought for sure those shots were going to find the back of the net so big props to our goalie Rahmati for saving us.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I remember getting out of that one with little damage, but lost a few good years of my life on the last 20 minutes in Melbourne!!!

A

alila++

naaaa. i love watching TM as i can say all the nasty words i like to daei and khatibi and get calmed afterwards. just make sure u r putting a big pot of GOLGAVZABOON on SAMAVAR. some members like agha shoja and payande know what im talking about

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
naaaa. i love watching TM as i can say all the nasty words i like to daei and khatibi and get calmed afterwards. just make sure u r putting a big pot of GOLGAVZABOON on SAMAVAR. some members like agha shoja and payande know what im talking about
My problem is that my stepmom usually watches the games with me and you know Iranian culture. It's really rute to swear in front of women especially women who are older than you. In Iran even if the guy is from sharestan(SP), and he's a labor worker, he knows not to swear in front of women.

I love it when she doesn't watch the games because then I can curse like a sailor. Most of it is geered towards Khatibi.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Today I was watching/hearing it at work. Could not get too excited, but I am pretty used to that, since even when I watch at home (specially the early games) my wife and kids are asleep and I can't shout or anything. So, I just have to besoozam-o bessazam. I wonder if that is why I have all this grey hair?
But in any case this is nothing new. It has been the same for the last 10 years or maybe even more.

Aug 13, 2003
That was funny guys. I am glad that I didn't watch the crap. If you wanna live long don't watch this backward football. We used to play well back in the 70's. We had a team that played together for a long time. The coach and the players were the same from the youth team. Consistancy brough success. We were going places. Until the revolution eveything became like a chicken with no head. Players just run around or walk around. Football is a science. And we don't know what that is anymoer.

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
That was funny guys. I am glad that I didn't watch the crap. If you wanna live long don't watch this backward football. We used to play well back in the 70's. We had a team that played together for a long time. The coach and the players were the same from the youth team. Consistancy brough success. We were going places. Until the revolution eveything became like a chicken with no head. Players just run around or walk around. Football is a science. And we don't know what that is anymoer.
So who is to be blamed? The headless chicken or the ones that made it that way? Supporting your team is a passion not a fashion.