A Question to the forum

Dec 12, 2002
usa
good question, but do we really need all the answers .
enjoy the life with all the possible passion, see it or feel it .same different .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
since your question is a legit one then i guess i should share with you my thought.
first we should know the world 7,14 etc all came in .those our human perception with the language and using numbers which are man made to get grip of creation .
universe.

either arami ,greek,latin,english or others one has to decode those numbers .

the concept of 14 and days ,or 7 days .all should be docded .

one thing we should considered as mentioned above ,the concept of time is created by man to figure the things up, but still there is some thruth behind them.
here is an example 14, 1+ 4 , or 5 .

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
(1) Measured the days by other suns not our sun.

(2) Time travel- created the sun- counted 4 days back and started.

(3) Converted pre-sun time to post-sun time after sun was created

(4) Asked GP to explain all crazy possibilities

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Does God evolve with the rest of us? Was he/she imature when he created life? Does god have a soft spot in his heart for Satan? If so Why?

May 12, 2007
A better question
If gud have created the whole world who has created the gud?
A better one
Can Gud create a stone he can't lift up?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
these 4 days or 6 days etc are symbolic. in one place in koran it even says "...from the days that You (guys) count" or something like that, which is a sign that the days (or time in general) for us is a lot different than for God.

its like this joke;(I cant tell a joke and cant remember so correct it for me,) It went something like this:

this guy goes to god and say is it true that millions of dollars is like a penny to you/?
god says yes its true
he says is it also true that 100s of thousands of years is like a second to you?
he says yes i is true
the man says well can you give me a penny?
god says yes but can you wait a second :D

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
^^^ Whatever does not make sense in Quran, it is of course "symbolic". The place that Mohammad could marry anyone or keep 1/5 of the booty was real though. That's why we need Akhoonds to tell us what is symbolic and what is not.

I like the question, who created God. Some say that the world is so complex that it could not have been created without a design (by God). Anyone who created this world then must have even more complex, so who created that? At some point, life must have come from nothing.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
when i read ppl like sheykhe shabestari then i wonder how could he have known -what the top quantum physicist are now tapping into- some 800 years ago?
it makes me believe even more in my religion , the creator or god ,as the stupid english language calls it, is beyond our imagination. we cannot perceive god. if we did then he would be created (not tor)..lol
he didnt create the existence and then rested. he as sheykh-e shabestar says is constantly creating us (and the whole universe etc.) but since it is fast (millions or billions time per second) we do not feel it but in reality we become nothing and come back to existence billion times a second.
now we think the inside of every atom is a string or a wave of energy which is not a thing/matter but energy ( since wave).
and as we know every sine wave actually has 3 parts one in middle which is nothing one up cycle which is called "positive" and then 0 again and then down cycle which is negative. the cosmic background radiation or even gamma rays are all sine waves.
the stuff that existence is made of.
this "wave" is what god created to create other things like the universe the galaxies and planets and us...
also the new physics now talks about singularity or as our sufis call it vahdat-e vojood meaning that all things share one thing and that one thing is god.
but of course god does not enter the world that he has created because if he did the whole existence would be annihilated. to make a poor example it is like a carpenter trying to go inside a table he has built. even if the wood in the table was big enough to hold the carpenter it would still have to be torn apart for that to take place.
so what god has done is to create a point of contact, he created someone or some ones who can stand the presence of god and at the same time be (i forget the right word but I guess) ''compatible'' with the rest of creation ....
also when our imams tell us that this is not the first and wont be the last creation of the whole existence and it has happened 12 or 14 (I forgot how many) times before then you know the universe will end some day and the big bang etc will happen again so i believe in the big crunch theory and i think the universe will shrink into itself.(create the most powerful black-hole so powerful that it only occupies a space of an atom then it explodes and in a millionth of a second expands more than size of a large galaxy ...
if you can imagine how fast this is (1000s of times faster than speed of light).

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Nice to see people who have figured everything out and that scientists today are confirming what others said 800 years ago. I have news for you. You have not figured it out and nor has anyone else. People 800 years ago including Shabestari did not know jack, same with Imams. It is funny how a lot of smart people are at work generation after generation to confirm what some charlatan, clown or idiot said 800, 1400 or 2000 years ago.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
it is my take, i had given this example but i guess some agree,some disagree.
let's start with ants. they are lovely creatures, start from scraches in order to live and protecting their queens .sometimes they carry an object which even 3,4 times of their body wieght but they do it .
for them life is about survivng .now can we imagine those hard working creature someday decide to built a highrise ( 200 stories ) .i am sure they will give a try if they think it is good for their queen and decision of all .even if they try it but it won't happen. howmany years will take them ,trillions years? .still won't happen .
human in univers with their own solar system not really significant at all ,but they should keep trying to figure the things out .just in order to improve their quailty life .maybe some daythey live disease free .live healthy .understand better .if everyday with using their brain oneday we can find out some unknowns .
like i said the term of 7 days ,or 14 days trully don't interprate of 7 days or 14 days,etc . it is unknown or should be decoded . those are helping people get to next stage .
for instance the term for nejad in persian don't mean race ( color of skin ) ,it mean the gene .human carry on a gene for 3,4000 years .
so when our forfathers called ;nejad parast ,it means protecting the genes .it has proven with all the chemical we eat or stress ( poisn in brain ) we do damage our genes period .
here the disease will appeare .
in older time the nations had doubts on others( others nations) , because of way of thinking and life style ( from all kinda habbits ,eating,sex,sleeping ,working,productivties..)
so in order to protect their own habbit to fight others .unless they would learn there is some new and interesting there thenthey could be used .
well i give one example some might don't like it .on old times most the kings had a few women wives but they never sleep with any one .they only had their times with them .living together, sharing normal things in life but their beds were very private .
it has proven now how sleep is important for human .the time of sleep body tempeture will rise so it is uncornfortable to share a bed with other ,the odor of bodies ( sweating during sleeping time are in high level ) . especially nowdays with alot of chemical in our body then definitely our mind and body needs to unleash them for a healthy life in time of good nite sleep.i said that just an example .
so good sleep,good fiber would give people the chance for a productive live .ofcourse a few bucks in their pockets make then happier.
however caring ,loving is the bonus of life .

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
the arabic word for "day" does not mean 24 hours. it means period as I am sure it is the same in Aramaic (the original lang. of the bible) or even Hebrew languages
go look it up urselves.
and how did the cartoonist know that whatever the bible etc said was based on solar system? its funny ppl make these assumptions. it is a cartoon anyway I never take those seriously.

payan jan good thinking but these satanic zionist leaders wont allow good things (watch Jordan Maxwells videos, he says govt can stop the crimes on streets but will not do it) these evil leaders funded so called scientists like that monkey-guy whats his face? oh darwin , his theories have been known to be wrong for a long time but the truth (when finally comes out) never gets publicized and the fumy thing is that the confused masses of ppl who know they have been fed BS (by the zionist owned media etc.) for so long never admit it. it seems the more educated the more brainwashed ppl are?!

and it makes sense cuz they spent more time at their brainwashing boot camp called university. come on ask any doctor what is the survival rate for chemotherapy (for instance) they tell you 2 per cent like out of 100 ppl only 2 survive that crap but since the drug makers (who are the same as university owners who are the same as etc etc etc) make a lot of money off that poison the doctors been told it is the Only therapy or way for treating cancer. I would not let my dog go thru that shi*...it is like exposing one's body to a firing squad and then expect them to survive! ...but i am sure 9 out of 10 ppl reading this laugh at my "stupidity" .

,,,well its on them~

as long as we have ppl who wont admit to their mistakes or admit they have been fooled out of pride and ignorance those evil leaders remain in complete power.
its like everyone wants to join them and be successful but they dont know those leaders dont give a damn about them and want them destroyed...

btw I have a lot of respect for doctors who save lives dont get me wrong but they are just as much of victim as anyone else, they get them to study so hard 24-7 during the medical school where they dont even have time to think.... only memorize ....

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
meyti jan, the purppose of life,living happily to gether .so i really can't spoy any group or race,nationality as evil .
same like any profession .some do their best for society, some mediocare.some are not good at all .

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
it seems the more educated the more brainwashed ppl are?! and it makes sense cuz they spent more time at their brainwashing boot camp called university.
OK. I guess we are done discussing the issue. Conclusion: Less educated people are more open-minded, because they did not go to university to learn about evolution. Shabestari and Imams told us all we need to know, so close your science books and go home.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
bebakhshid,ba ejaze agha meyti. i don't think he meant it that way .he said science shouln'tbe misleading or brainwashing .for instance science never has come close to make the boob ( breast ) as good the original ones .they even try with misleading make the real big but not even close with nature has presented to us .

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Science moves forward, religion stays still. Specially with a fucked up religion like Islam that is all rigid and based on a book written 1400 years ago for the people of that time. At least Christianity has moved with times more.

Science may not be able to answer many questions now but in time it's our only chance.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As one who believes there is a God/superior/collective intelligence.....let me say my God HAD NOTHING to do with ANY of the religions you see around you.