A short interview with Abedzadeh's son

Nov 24, 2002
doubt he is that good, the kid simply carry his dad's name for his reputation , from a second MLS division team( if i am not wrong ?!!) he wants to join european club , onam in a position like goalie ?! well good luck ..

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
to be fair abdezadeh did everything he could for his son.

from the early days when went to stadium he used to bring his son to stadium to get him interested.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Wikipedia has him down as 6'0 tall, which is not massively tall for a keeper.

Abedzadeh was a member of the Persepolis Youth Academy from 2006 to 2007,[3] having previously trained under his father since he was 7. He moved to United Kingdom at the age of 15;[2] and after taking part in a trial with Arsenal,[4] joined Tottenham Hotspur's academy team in 2009. Abezadeh left Tottenham in the same year, following their signing of Italian goalkeeper Mirko Ranieri.[5][6]
During his time in the UK Abedzadeh also played for amateur youth teams Dinamo Dorigo,[7] London Tigers,[2][8] and Persian FC, the latter of the G.E. Roberts Enfield Football Alliance League.[9]
After briefly returning to Iran he moved to the United States in 2011,[8] to sign for Los Angeles Blues in the USL Professional Division, where his father is an assistant coach.[10] He made his debut on June 7, 2011, playing for Los Angeles Blues 23 (LA Blues' reserve team) in a USL Premier Development League game against Orange County Blue Star. He made 8 saves but conceded 5 goals, and was shown a yellow card.[11]

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
I got my answer he is 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)

probably the minimum height for a goalie

I guess that reporter was really tall :)