A suggestion for ISP to make money and I would contribute

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Many sites have a premium membership, where members who are interested could pay a small fee, usuallly no more than $50.
The perks could include perhaps a private forum for members and perhaps a bigger inbox.
What are people's thoughts, it is just a suggestion for the mods here.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If there are any members after Behruz C chased most of the good ones away, that is. Just saying what people are thinking and talk to me privately VIA DM> I won't give out their names because I am not a snitch but Behrouz, I want you to know one thing. '
You are famous but not in a good way.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I can guess which one of your like-minded "friends" stopped coming here because of me. You have a lot in common with each other.

Next time you gossip in private chat like old women, tell that hate-filled intolerant imbecile to grow up. Not everyone has to share his views.

Anyway, I have been posting here since 2005 and getting on well with 99% of the folk, even those proven chronic liars who got kicked out of other forums but found a home here without being banned for their incessant lies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I see what you are saying but what if we get what we can get? Even if we have 100 active members and if 10 of them subscribe, you will still get something out of it. If you ever decide to go through with it, I will be the FIRST person to contribute to ISP and subscribe.