A thread only for Real Madrid

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
Hey man, Whatsup....
u remember that thread u made a while back comparin solskajer to rooney after one of rooney's bad games...? yeah...remember that one?

k...i just wanted to make sure you remember it.
:D

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
So he scores a hattrick in one game and now the point is invalid? In terms of ability, I don't think Solskjaer is close because Rooney should become ten times the player, but in terms of what they have achieved, Rooney is not even close.

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
sirabi said:
So he scores a hattrick in one game and now the point is invalid? In terms of ability, I don't think Solskjaer is close because Rooney should become ten times the player, but in terms of what they have achieved, Rooney is not even close.
im just trying to say how point less Real Madrid's thread was....
there was 0 point to it

please do remember rooney is 21!!

iranissick said:
im just trying to say how point less Real Madrid's thread was....
there was 0 point to it

please do remember rooney is 21!!
I think you are a bit K.. ......G . Dude go read the whole post again. if the dude plays in the EPL and specially ManU then he definitly has the potential for being there. if Alex has cherry picked the guy among the other hundreds who are waiting behind the EPL doors then he has something . the hype around Rooney was 100 times greater of what he was/ is. On the other hand, English tabloids been trying to make the world to admit that he is the new pele or maradona or George best of our time but that clearly didn't work and every body knows that . Now if in one week or one month from now he starts to perform then that's another story and good for the fans. Eriksson had a sick mentality thst if you can score against power houses then you can put the three lions jersey on.Up until now he has been no man show to swing the shift of a game to the favor of his club and international level. Scoring against Bolton can be a sparkle and since the league is too young he can build up on this hattrick.

I dont understand why Sirabi even bother to reply .

Feb 14, 2006
Real Madrid said:
I think you are a bit K.. ......G . Dude go read the whole post again. if the dude plays in the EPL and specially ManU then he definitly has the potential for being there. if Alex has cherry picked the guy among the other hundreds who are waiting behind the EPL doors then he has something . the hype around Rooney was 100 times greater of what he was/ is. On the other hand, English tabloids been trying to make the world to admit that he is the new pele or maradona or George best of our time but that clearly didn't work and every body knows that . Now if in one week or one month from now he starts to perform then that's another story and good for the fans. Eriksson had a sick mentality thst if you can score against power houses then you can put the three lions jersey on.Up until now he has been no man show to swing the shift of a game to the favor of his club and international level. Scoring against Bolton can be a sparkle and since the league is too young he can build up on this hattrick.

I dont understand why Sirabi even bother to reply .
Yooooo don't argue with that dude.
100% agree. And guys Saha is impressing me big time. Do not rule him out in the battle of striker supremacy in MAN U.

P.S. I have a feeling Alex is missing Ruud because MAN U strikers can be compared with Team Melli believe it or not, JUST NOT CONSISTANT ENOUGH!!