A US military perspective on Russia Ukraine the answer is neutrality not war with Russia American public opinion is shfiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
[
So you admit you are racist? a human is a human is a human. Fuck whoever advocates for WAR. Iranian, Russian or American does not matter.

/QUOTE]

How do you think Trump would handle this? What is so "kiri" about Biden?
1-Why do you always give me a hard time on here and 2 you missed half of the conversation, and I BLASTED Trump as well. 1- To be honest with you, Special interest Lobbyists run the United States so it doesn't matter if Biden or Trump is the President. Trump basically did whatever Putin wanted, that is how he handled. it
2- I am not a racist but I am not pro-Ukraine. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about, there is a TON of White Nationalism going on in Ukriane dude there was an embarassing article about how a N A Z I flag was in a mall in Ukraine. What are your thoughts on this
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ukraine-mall-displays-Nazi-swastika-on-staircase-581065

If you are only going to comment to be rude and insult me, without even reading my previous points, then I would prefer if you do not talk to me man. I tried going out of my way to be nice to you but no matter what I say or do, you will always think I am a racist. Yes if it is a Ukranian white Nationalist, I would shoot him myself and watch him die because White Nationalists, need to be eradicated.

Overall, I would say the only President who handled Russia or Soviet Union correctly was Ronald Reagan. With the Russian psychology and mindset, you need to come out as being very strong, and carrying a big stick. If you do not come out with that attitude, the Russians are going to walk all over you.

Also one more interesting thought why are we relying on Russia for our oil? Dude why do you have like an avendeta against me so much man? You go OUT OF YOUR WAY to give me a hard time, call me out, I am not lying, I am being grammatically correct. If you don't like to hear the truth about Ukranian youth, then that is yoru problem.

Going by your logic if X is Kiri then Y is not Kiri so your logic does not make any sense. Also, you don't have
to chime in on every topi
c, especially, If you never visited Russia and or Ukraine. You don't have to be an expert on every subject, sometimes people know more about one certain subject than you.
The news that you get on Russia and Ukraine is from the western media. However, mate, unless you have traveled to those regions, talked to the people, experienced the food and culture, you will only have a secondhand account, of what is going on. That secondhand account will be someone's biased account of the situation. If they are pro Ukranian, then they will give a pro Ukranian narrative and Putin is a dictator. IF they are pro Putin and Russian, then they will support Russia and the narrative is Putin is a misunderstood good world leader. I am going to guess you have not been to Ukraine or Russia, I have.
russia1.jpg

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The ugly truth Hala Madrid

A representative of one of Ukraine’s most prominent ultra-nationalist political parties, National Corps (Azov), is slated to speak later this year alongside United States-based white nationalists Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald in Finland, furthering the group’s effort to expand its mission abroad within an international network of hate.

National Corps has sought to expand its reach by allying with radical white nationalist groups across Europe and in the United States, much like South African nationalist groups have done. In April, Azov hosted a mixed-martial-arts fight in Kyiv that featured Robert Rundo, founder of the U.S.-based and explicitly violent neo-Nazi gang Rise Above Movement, facing off against a Ukrainian contender who is a member of Azov. (The Ukrainian won.) Back in the U.S., Rundo is facing federal charges for conspiracy to commit acts of violence for his cause, the result of a series of attacks allegedly conducted against a number of people (including two journalists) by Rundo and two other RAM members at a March 2017 rally in Huntington Beach, California, as well as for allegedly punching two people at an April 2017 rally in Berkeley.

Undeterred by any bad press rendered by the Rundo MMA fight, members of the Finns Youth Party, a far-right nationalist organization, are moving ahead with plans to feature two self-styled intellectuals of the U.S. white nationalist movement at their “Awakening II” conference.

I am not the racist because I want to shoot these people, They are the racists for believing in this ideology.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Also does this guy look familiar? If you have not, I highly recommend watching the show Soga Norudu, it called the Servent of the People. This actor named Vladimir Zelinsky lol actually became the President of Ukraine.

Also, Hala Madrid, I wouldn't pick Trump to manage a Dairy Queen, let alone Putin and the Russians.
To answer your question, I would gladly shoot a racist in the head, weather they are: Russian, Iranian, American or Ukranian.
If the subject is about astrophysics or some Iranian woman political activist that I don't know too much information on, I'll keep quiet and let what psychologist Lev Vygotsky mentioned as the more knowledgeable other have the floor.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So Tehol B, Iran Estghlal Inter and Hala Madrid, my dad brought up an interesting question that I would like to discuss. His statement was, "This is just the beginning, Russia will invade 1- Poland 2- Bulgaria and 3 Romania are all next." I said, 'Dad I think the possibility of that happening is slim to none." Him, " Why they attacked Ukraine didn't they?" Me," Yes but the reason why is because Russia does not produce a lot of oil, with the exception of what they have in the black sea." I added, "Ukraine is an Oil Rich nation and why do you think the two regions they annexed were Crimea and Donetsk and they did not bother to annex Lviv?" I said it boils down to one thing and why USA and Russia start international conflicts, in the first place." I added, "It all boils down to black gold, OIL my friend, petroleum."
I said two reasons why I don't think Russia will invade those 3 countries he mentioned.
1- Poland, 2- Bulgaria and 3- Romania produce hardly any oil so there is no added incentive, for Putin to invade. Ukraine produces 55,000 barrels of oil a day and Ukraine is like what 1/5th the size of Russia, Russia produces a little over 100,000barels of oil a day.
It is all about economics, isn't it gentlemen? You got to think like the dictator and put yourself in the shoes of Vladimir M Putin. Ok you are Vladimir Putin- you have 1,200,000 active-duty soldiers in your army. Do you spread yourself thin and invade countries with no resources such as: Bulgaria, Poland, and Romina or do you go after something in your backyard, that is worth wile? The answer is you go for something in your backyard, that is worthwhile.
I told my dad, "Don't you think if the Russians wanted to invade Warsaw, Sophia or Bucharest, they could have sent in their tanks and Army and had it by now?" Furthermore, I added, "Those countries all have friendly relations with Russia, Ukraine and Russia have been at odds now, since at least 2014, the first time Putin tried to annex.
Ukraine is a different situation than Bulgaria, Poland, and Romania or other Eastern European Countries. I think If Russia is going to make a move, they are not going to go after those countries, they are going to go after Georgia, an oil rich Caucus country. They had some skirmishes with them before as well. If any country is next, it would be Georgia. They won't attack Azerbaijan because there is a built-in relationship, they won't attack Armenia because again there is a built-in relationship, they were in the Sovit block.

If Russia is to expand and redraw the map of Europe, they are first going to start with Ukraine and then they will head south and send the Army to Tibis.

To summarize countries, I don't think Russia will attack because of a built-in relationship and or too much to lose
1- Poland, 2- Bulgaria 3- Romania 4- Azerbaijan 5- Iran 6- Estonia 7 Latvia
The country I am worried for, for their sake, Georgia, they might be up next, in the chopping block. Georgia might be mountainous, but they are a very small country and right next door. All Russia needs to do is send troops from Rostov-on Don. they could capture the capital in a week, if they want.

A quote from a friend of mine who is in the Russian army summarizes it it up-
«Мы не знаем, в кого стрелять — все они похожи на нас».
Transliteration Russian
«my nay znaem, vie kogo strelyat — vse oni pochozy na nas».

English translation
“We don’t know who to shoot -- they all look like us.”
Well, that can be a problem, you don't want to shoot your own man. I wonder if Iranian and Iraqi soldiers had the same problem in the Iran/Iraq war?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Because I have very little patience and respect for racists & people who constantly lie. A human is a human is a human.
I agree with you that a human is a human, but you are continuously painting me as a racist. I have mentioned to you before that I hate racists and I would gladly shoot a racist in the head. I don't know why you are trying to insult me, when I am trying to have a nice conversation about the current political system.
I thought the rules of ISP are that you are not to insult members. I think you have a wrong idea of me, I am not a racist, and you have not answered any of my questions such as have you ever dated anyone outside of your race. Now please stop meandering the subject into a you are a racist and I could answer

I think Barack Obama was not a pushover or a weak President and Ronald Reagan did what e had to do with the Soviets. Both were strong on the Russians, whereas Biden is weak and a pushover. He can impose all of the sanctions he wants.

Updates I can post articles, but Germany is sending stinger missiles to Ukraine and USA is sending $350,000,000 in aid.
Furthermore, I sympathize with the good people of Ukraine who are going to get caught in the middle of the war.
1- I never said all Ukrainians are White Nationalists or bad people
2- I am not a racist
3- let's get back on track if there is going to be further invasions, where would Russia go?
Imposing more sanctions on Russia is not going to work, I think we all realize that which is pretty much what Biden is doing.
I think Russia would invade Georgia next. I really hope now that I cleared my stance, you can stop calling me a racist because I do not know what else I have to do to prove to you that i am not a racist dude. This Social Justice Warrior thing is cool and all, but we are discussing RUSSIA war with Ukraine.

I even mentioned on one of my posts about my master thesis being on inequity in the classroom and the diaspora between non-minority teachers and minority students but again, that is a topic on another thread. Friend, I have nothing personal against you, so I ask you to stop resorting to personal attacks and stay on top ic about Russia, spasiba bolshoy.

Nobody is saying a human life is not worth saving and a human life is a unman life so that is the tragedy in this situation. Unfortunately, many innocent people will die. If you want you could in private discuss issues with me but I ask you to please remain on topic, even if you don't like me and STILL think I am a racist, this is getting a bit much, and I think other members will agree. Please friend, this bullying behavior needs to stop, and other members are picking up on your cues. Please try to stop being so bias and stick to the topic we are discussing. I know you are trying to get me to react so you could have an excuse to bad me but I am not going to fall for the bait man.

My friend, and i genuinely say that there is no bad blood on my end, and I have a lot of patience because I am still remaining calm and want us to get along. I am here to help and please let's stay on topic.
The vocabulary words for the day and subject are Russia and Ukraine.
spasiba bolshoy.

Georgie would be the next country that Russia would invade but already there are reports that progress is halting and there is strong resistance. I hope Zelinsky does not get killed, like he is predicting, which is sad. Let's all remember that there are innocent women, children, and good men in Ukraine who are not White Nationalists.'

Oh and on a side note, yesterday was my 40th birthday and Concert Halls shall resume shortly. I got an upgrade ordered a Yamaha Clavinova 745, very nice, it should come in 3-6 months.

Back to Russia, what will happen? Will the resistance make life hell for the Russians, or will Ukraine fall shortly? Will Russia use Ukraine as a springboard to wage war on other countries such as Georgia? Time will tell all of these answers.

Attachments

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ill give Joe Biden some credit. The first thing Biden did that was the correct move was sending $350,000,000 in military aid. However, I don't think that is going to be nearly enough. Some stinger missiles and 350,000,000 can help but Ukraine will need more support than that. They might move the government to Lviv and if Russia takes all of Ukraine, it could be like CDG's government in France, during WWII, they could be in exile. They could have a Ukranian resistance government in Warsaw, if Russia gobbles all of Ukraine, worst case scenario. As for what will happen, once again, time will tell that story.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
My take:
I think Russia will withdraw from Ukraine soon because of Ukraine people resistance. Russian leaders expected no resistance.
It happened to Russia and also US when occupied Afghanistan.
Ukraine will become a neutral and will not join Nato.
As far as Trump concerned, he would have said to Russia: Take Ukraine and it is yours.
I see the other major issue expansion of NATO to Eastern Europe that Russia leaders sees as a danger to its country.
It was good that Sardar moved out of Russia.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My take:
I think Russia will withdraw from Ukraine soon because of Ukraine people resistance. Russian leaders expected no resistance.Agree
It happened to Russia and also US when occupied Afghanistan. Agree
Ukraine will become a neutral and will not join Nato. I disagree.
As far as Trump concerned, he would have said to Russia: Take Ukraine and it is yours. Agree
I see the other major issue expansion of NATO to Eastern Europe that Russia leaders sees as a danger to its country. Agree
It was good that Sardar moved out of Rusia. Definately agreed!

My take, I MOSTLY agree.
I think on the same lines as you and I also mentioned to a friend about the parallels you can draw with the US operations in Afghanistan and Russia
vs Ukraine but I will not agree on one thing you said.
Ukraine has aspirations to join NATO, they will one day, eventually join but as of now, we don't know how this will damper things.
Yes, Trump would have said take it and would not have tried to impose sanctions.
The Ukranian resistance could make life hell for the Russians with urban warfare and stinger missiles from Germany, they also have some defense capabilities. I still think $350,000,000 might not be enough but already things are not going as planned for the Russians. I am sure by now they thought they would have had Kiev, but the people will put up a fight. Only thing is what benefit would it be to Ukraine if they remain neutral? One reason why this conflict started is because Zelinsky wanted to break away from the Trans-Atlantic Pact and join NATO.
Also, a war is popular for about 100 days, but many Russian civilians might not be vocal, but they are probably gaining the war.
I don't know if you caught this story but apparently, Iranians were peacefully protesting in the Ukranian embassy, and they were chanting Marg Bar Putin. Now Khamenei was trying to spin it saying he was saying death to Putin's supporters. This guy should be a spin doctor for Fox News, when he retires from politics in Iran.
I think that the Russians think one thing, that this will be a walk in the park and Ukraine will fall quickly but the reality might be very different. This wreaks of Afghanistan. Actually, you can even use Russia's failed takeover of Afghanistan in the 80's but US is more recent and in our minds. Also, Leverkusen is looking very pretty right now it's a good thing our guy moved out of Russia.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I agree with you that a human is a human, but you are continuously painting me as a racist. I have mentioned to you before that I hate racists and I would gladly shoot a racist in the head. I don't know why you are trying to insult me, when I am trying to have a nice conversation about the current political system.
I thought the rules of ISP are that you are not to insult members. I think you have a wrong idea of me, I am not a racist, and you have not answered any of my questions such as have you ever dated anyone outside of your race. Now please stop meandering the subject into a you are a racist and I could answer

I think Barack Obama was not a pushover or a weak President and Ronald Reagan did what e had to do with the Soviets. Both were strong on the Russians, whereas Biden is weak and a pushover. He can impose all of the sanctions he wants.

Updates I can post articles, but Germany is sending stinger missiles to Ukraine and USA is sending $350,000,000 in aid.
Furthermore, I sympathize with the good people of Ukraine who are going to get caught in the middle of the war.
1- I never said all Ukrainians are White Nationalists or bad people
2- I am not a racist
3- let's get back on track if there is going to be further invasions, where would Russia go?
Imposing more sanctions on Russia is not going to work, I think we all realize that which is pretty much what Biden is doing.
I think Russia would invade Georgia next. I really hope now that I cleared my stance, you can stop calling me a racist because I do not know what else I have to do to prove to you that i am not a racist dude. This Social Justice Warrior thing is cool and all, but we are discussing RUSSIA war with Ukraine.

I even mentioned on one of my posts about my master thesis being on inequity in the classroom and the diaspora between non-minority teachers and minority students but again, that is a topic on another thread. Friend, I have nothing personal against you, so I ask you to stop resorting to personal attacks and stay on top ic about Russia, spasiba bolshoy.

Nobody is saying a human life is not worth saving and a human life is a unman life so that is the tragedy in this situation. Unfortunately, many innocent people will die. If you want you could in private discuss issues with me but I ask you to please remain on topic, even if you don't like me and STILL think I am a racist, this is getting a bit much, and I think other members will agree. Please friend, this bullying behavior needs to stop, and other members are picking up on your cues. Please try to stop being so bias and stick to the topic we are discussing. I know you are trying to get me to react so you could have an excuse to bad me but I am not going to fall for the bait man.

My friend, and i genuinely say that there is no bad blood on my end, and I have a lot of patience because I am still remaining calm and want us to get along. I am here to help and please let's stay on topic.
The vocabulary words for the day and subject are Russia and Ukraine.
spasiba bolshoy.

Georgie would be the next country that Russia would invade but already there are reports that progress is halting and there is strong resistance. I hope Zelinsky does not get killed, like he is predicting, which is sad. Let's all remember that there are innocent women, children, and good men in Ukraine who are not White Nationalists.'

Oh and on a side note, yesterday was my 40th birthday and Concert Halls shall resume shortly. I got an upgrade ordered a Yamaha Clavinova 745, very nice, it should come in 3-6 months.

Back to Russia, what will happen? Will the resistance make life hell for the Russians, or will Ukraine fall shortly? Will Russia use Ukraine as a springboard to wage war on other countries such as Georgia? Time will tell all of these answers.
TM, what's with you and shooting shooting? is it so easy to shoot someone for you?

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
@HalaMadrid and @TeamMeli, no direct interaction please. Stay on topic.
Sorry man, go ahead and ban me. I will not tolerate racist remarks not in ISP not in my life, if anyone comments, I will fire back to racist remark. If you tolerate racist remark in ISP, then you can go ahead and ban me. I rather be banned than read comments like these.
BTW this is not his only racist remarks, go through his posts, on PSG and Navas hair colour or how France is team Africa because they are all black etc.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
But I didn't insult how am I banned? I didn't even say anything to him that was insulting. Iran Esteghlal Inter I did not insult Hala Madrid but he constantly insults me. Dude this is about Russia please go away if you want to keep calling me a racist and I can forward some of the messages you sent to me so everyone can see who you are, but I am not going to do that because I actually have class. Stop hijacking this thread! I think I might start my own thing here shortly and create a domain name on a forum, Iranfootball.com. I might joke about the French team, but you are just too much, this is about Russia not you or me. This will be my last post to you. Kian Pars nobody wants to shoot anyone I was just talking about I would shoot a White Nationalist because I am not a racist. It is not easy to shoot and kill anyone. I'm sorry but I will not respond to bullies.

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I will not tolerate racist remarks not in ISP not in my life
Wow... you are so inconsistent it is surreal, Pooya jAn. You have tolerated a lot of racism and racists here. Not going to comment any more than this but WHAT a statement.

Not disagreeing with anything you've said beyond that but self-analysis ham khoob chiziyeh.... If someone here kept you on side, you let them get away with all kinds of comments, racist or otherwise....

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow... you are so inconsistent it is surreal, Pooya jAn. You have tolerated a lot of racism and racists here. Not going to comment any more than this but WHAT a statement,....
I don't even know what to say or where to begin. At first I was sad about this but now I am rather laughing. If Behrouz C or other ssay racist comments, he will tolerate it. I don't know I think I am being fair to both sides here I didn't say i want every Ukranian killed. I am really frustrated; I can forward the admin some of the messages he sent to me in private and to you and you will be floored.
I really don't know what to do here he ruined this forum by allowing his friends to get away with bloody murder and he punishes people, for the slightest infractions. I tried over and over to befriend this guy, but he has some major ogdaees and is RUINING THIS THREAD TOO. You are a bully and an emotional terrorist, a hypocrite, and a sad person and I sincerely mean that, I don't care anymore Shame on you, closet racist bet you, 100%.

Rather than discussing the issue about Russia and Ukraine he is resorting to low class, personal insult tactics and I am just done with hits once and for all. I can't do anything if the owner of the site is a rude person. In the grand scheme of things, it really matters not. There are like what less than 10 active members here anyways, I wonder why. Can we please go back to discussing Russia and Ukraine, at least those who have the intellectual capacity to do so?

Iran Esteghlal Inter I'm sorry man but I can't just say nothing, and I can't believe I was banned for WHAT saying something to him and defending myself? I didn't swear do you want me to privately share you the obscene DMs this guy gave. Man, life is too short screw this i'm auti 500, peace out.

If the SITE OWNER can't follow his own god damn rules, then what is the point in remaining here?

Tehol jan thank you for saying something and sticking up for me, I do appreciate it, despite ti probably not doing much. Cets la vi, If this is who the owner of the site is, well he ran it into the ground. What a pitty, this site used to be lively anyways I really don't know what to do or say so I think I'm just going to taek a very long break and enjoy my piano, when it comes soon.Sharmandeh hastam I am tired of it, it is no longer worth the fight if he tolerates certain beliefs but comes down on others. He picks and chooses when to look the other way and when to say something, that is the bias I am referring to.

Congratulations he hijacked and effed up yet another thread let's get back on track and discuss Russia/Ukraine without the Dervenia's input, dude probably never went to Eastern Europe, forget about Russia or Ukraine.

I hope that innocent people in Ukraine don't get killed but already three is a reported 137 dead

Also, if he feels that strongly about it, why not donate one month of your salary to the BLM, I am sure they could use it. From my experience, the guys who point the finger at others and say, "You are a racist, " and go out of their way to portray themselves as a social justice warrior are the biggest CLOSET RACISTS, you will ever encounter.
If I share some of your vulgar posts on DM, everyone will see how much of a sick person you really are."
Let's just say it starts with Fork Q=

Back to Russia I don't know what will happen or who will last longer, the Ukrainian's or me on ISP.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I an wondering though what will happen with the supply of rare materials- Russia produces and exports Aluminum so the prices of batteries and other rare materilas should be going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.