ABC Also Praised Iran

Jan 26, 2005
Guys, to be fair, ABC football commentator (the younger guy, the ex player) was very sympathetic toward Iran. He blamed Iran's collapsed purely on the stupid mistake made by Mirza, when he fed the ball to the Mexicans right in front of our box. He said Iran was very much into the game right until that point. He also praised Iran for giving flowers to the Mexican keeper who lost his father a few days ago. He said that was the sign of good sportmanship. Although the other commentator, at the beginning said there was loud boos for Iran when Iran came into the field. I do not know what he was taking about. Both teams walked in together and there was nothing but cheers. Each side was busy cheering their team. How could he hear boos when so many Mexican and Iranians were sheering their teams. So, that was pure lie by ABC..

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
That guy, not the "ex" guy, is Brent Shit-berger, I mean Brent Musberger. He is a jew! He is not too bright. He doesn't like Iran's arabic government so he takes his frustration on TM. But I don't blame him.