abdolmalek is ........

dar nazde shoma in aga chi hast??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
cutting peoples head off does not make you an hero. plus think about it, what he will do if he ever gets to power. he will be much worse then the islamic republic.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Both.

A terrorist hero.

He made mistakes, he also went against the evil Sepah and for that he should be praised.

He should be tried for his crimes against civilians in a proper court of law where Islam and Velayate Faghih are left behind the doors of the courtroom.
so are you saying by responding to terrorism with terrorism you becomes a hero?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
By not sitting on your ass and taking abuse from fascists you have taken a step towards being a hero. If you end up killing innocent people on your journey, you have also become a murderer, but that should not take away from the fact that you did not sit on your ass.

Everything should be looked at objectively, otherwise people like Mousavi and Karoubi would not be distinguished among all the Risho Pashm.

Was Montazeri a traitor or a hero? If you choose either of those terms for Montazeri you're closing your eyes to the other side of the equation. My philosophy is always to analyze everything in its own context.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ABSOLUTELY.

i would blow up fifty innocent people including myself if i know i would take out Ali-mafool, president AN and some other shi-te leaders.

They are invaders. They are invaders of our land, of our people, of our pride, of our gheyrat and their regime will eventually lead to the demise of Iran.

Do you seriously think peaceful demonstrations would even ripple the water?
you guys need to transform your mind and bodies from the liberal environments you live in and place yourselves in a tyrannical pollution of Southern Tehran or the 55 degree heat of baluchestan where you have to drive for 30 km to get a barrel of drinkable water.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
so you think such actions would benefit the average person. plus when was the last time that terrorist actions brought real change
the real answer is never.but don t forget that jomhuri sheytani is the real terorist.it is not the system that people want.so it is not the official goverment before the eyes of the everybody.then we have to fight with them in a way that they understand and they fear.

jange cheriki ba sistame teroristi.nothing is wrong with it

Nov 14, 2005
there is video of this guy and his gang pulling over a random bus in zahedan, executing random civillians on it! enough said.
can you post the video please and then we can discuss also don t forget hame chizi keh daro dastesh daran anjam midan morede tayideh in aga nist.va baidam nist khodeh jomhuri eslami dast beh chanin kari nazadeh bashe beh khatereh tabligateh dooroogeshoon

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
ABSOLUTELY.

i would blow up fifty innocent people including myself if i know i would take out Ali-mafool, president AN and some other shi-te leaders.

They are invaders. They are invaders of our land, of our people, of our pride, of our gheyrat and their regime will eventually lead to the demise of Iran.

Do you seriously think peaceful demonstrations would even ripple the water?
you guys need to transform your mind and bodies from the liberal environments you live in and place yourselves in a tyrannical pollution of Southern Tehran or the 55 degree heat of baluchestan where you have to drive for 30 km to get a barrel of drinkable water.
Once you start justify means, there is no end.
That is what IRI is doing...

By the way dude, were you also supporting HAMAS too?
They too are fighting an invader in the same way you described!

Also, Keyvan Jaan,
The first step to be able to blow yourself up in order to kill KR and AN, is to move to Iran. You can not do so from thousands of miles away!

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
By not sitting on your ass and taking abuse from fascists you have taken a step towards being a hero. If you end up killing innocent people on your journey, you have also become a murderer, but that should not take away from the fact that you did not sit on your ass.
BT Jaan,

Sitting on your ass is far more honorable than ending up as a murderer and become the same as IRI.

Everything should be looked at objectively, otherwise people like Mousavi and Karoubi would not be distinguished among all the Risho Pashm.

Was Montazeri a traitor or a hero? If you choose either of those terms for Montazeri you're closing your eyes to the other side of the equation. My philosophy is always to analyze everything in its own context.
Exactly!
Knowing that everything in Baluchestan is somehow connected to drugs I wonder how much of the incentives of those who claim fighting against IRI are actually fighting IRI. Look at those killed by Jundollah. How many of them do you think are there actually to fight for Khamenei or to fight drugs?

It is like calling Columbian rebells an anti-Imperialist group.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
This word is thrown around wayyyyyyyyy too much. Can one of you please give me your definition of terrorism? I tell this to americans and use their own definition to ram every argument they make up their ass...

Mar 7, 2004
im really thinking iranians are donkeys and deserve to be fcked much more,now a suni balooch seperatist murderer is a hero ,woow really

Nov 14, 2005
im really thinking iranians are donkeys and deserve to be fcked much more,
vase khodatam sedg mikonah in harfikeh dari mizani???chon fek mikonam jomhure eslami tabligatesho adamhai mese to va amsale to dare misazekeh mibinam ke chegadam moafag shodeh aslan.

dadash eshtebah nagir in harfamo be onvane tohinam varnadar chon midoonam doshmaneh in rejimi va niyatat kheyre vase hamoonam namikham bahat dargir sham sare ye mozookeh nazaratom motefaveteh vali rahemoon yekieh.dadashe mani azize gole mani vali yekhoorde tajdide nazar koni dar in mozu behtareh...

Oct 18, 2002
I don't think we have all the information to decide. If he really killed innocent civilians purposefully as IRI media say, then IMO he is as evil as IRI. If he only attacked military targets, then it may be a different story.

All the evil in the world started when someone thought: "Well I will just do a little evil to accomplish a noble goal." As Ref put it nicely, once you start justifying means through ends, there is no stopping. That's precisely how IRI got to this point.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I don't think we have all the information to decide. If he really killed innocent civilians purposefully as IRI media say, then IMO he is as evil as IRI. If he only attacked military targets, then it may be a different story.

All the evil in the world started when someone thought: "Well I will just do a little evil to accomplish a noble goal." As Ref put it nicely, once you start justifying means through ends, there is no stopping. That's precisely how IRI got to this point.
Nicely Said. I have said this from the first day, we are judging this guy ( although there are red flags about him, his methods) based on what we have heard from IR media. This is the same media that calls Bahai , Jasos Israil, Greens as bunch of MKO and ....

So before you all decide to judge one, look at the information in hand and ask yourself, Is this a reliable information.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

Damet Garm, I wish more of our Hamvatans were like you.