abdolmalek is ........

dar nazde shoma in aga chi hast??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 9, 2004
من از این دو سه تا دوستی که ریگی را قهرمان خود می دانند
می خواهم سئوال کنم که ایا شما هم از طرفداران جنبش سبز هستید یا اینکه خیر فقط از طرفداران جند الله و القاعده و ملا عمر و بن لادن
و عبدالمالک ریگی هستید
و موسوی و کروبی را رافضه و مشرک و کافر می دانید و خون انها و طرفداران جنبش سبز را که
و یا حسین میر حسین می گویند حلال می دانید ؟
زیرا اگر عبدالمالک ریگی را قهرمان خود می دانید پس باید هم عقیده او باشید
والا فقط برای پارازیت انداختن و مسخره بازی این حرف را می زنید

متشکرم

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Something is fishy about this guy. He has been arrested for less than 24 hours and already has a tv confession:

http://presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=119474&sectionid=351020101
What is fishy about this guy confessing having contacts with Americans (CIA)? Americans openly allowed MKO in Iraq to go about their business when all world consider them terrorist. A country which openly supports a terrorist organization just because they are againt Iranian regime without dubt would support other anti-Iran terrorist groups.

According to American intelligence their soldeirs were being killed left and right by Iranian wepons in Iraq, so what makes you think its fishy if they actively support terrorist groups like Jundullah or Arab sepratists against Iran?!! What could be a better help to Israel's and American domination of the region other than a weakened and divided Iran?

Feb 17, 2009
US offered Rigi 'extensive aid' for Iran attacks
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:43:06 GMT
Font size :

The captured ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group, Abdolmalek Rigi

The captured ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group, Abdolmalek Rigi, has confessed that the US administration had assured him of unlimited military aid and funding for waging an insurgency against the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The following is the detailed transcript of Rigi's confession, stated in Farsi, as broadcasted on Press TV.

"After Obama was elected, the Americans contacted us and they met me in Pakistan.They met us after clashes with my group around March 17 in (the southeastern city of) Zahedan, and he (the US operative) said that Americans had requested a meeting."

"I said we didn't have any time for a meeting and if we do help them they should promise to give us aid. They said they would cooperate with us and will give me military equipment, arms and machine guns. They also promised to give us a base along the border with Afghanistan next to Iran."

"They asked to meet me and we said where should we meet you and he said in Dubai. We sent someone to Dubai and we told a person to ask a place for myself in Afghanistan from the area near the operations and they complied that they would sort out the problem for us and they will find Mr. Rigi a base and guarantee his own security in Afghanistan or in any of the countries adjacent to Iran so that he can carry on his operations.

"They told me that in Kyrgyzstan they have a base called Manas near Bishkek, and that a high-ranking person was coming to meet me and that if such high-ranking people come to the United Arab Emirates, they may be observed by intelligence people but in a place like Bishkek this high-ranking American person could come and we could reach an agreement on making personal contacts. But after the last major operation we took part in, they said that they wanted to meet with us.

"The Americans said Iran was going its own way and they said our problem at the present is Iran… not al-Qaeda and not the Taliban, but the main problem is Iran. We don't have a military plan against Iran. Attacking Iran is very difficult for us (the US). The CIA is very particular about you and is prepared to do anything for you because our government has reached the conclusion that there was nothing Americans could do about Iran and only I could take care of the operations for them.

"One of the CIA officers said that it was too difficult for us to attack Iran militarily, but we plan to give aid and support to all anti-Iran groups that have the capability to wage war and create difficulty for the Iranian (Islamic) system. They reached the conclusion that your organization has the power to create difficulties for the Islamic Republic and they are prepared to give you training and/or any assistance that you would require, in terms of telecommunications security and procedures as well as other support, the Americans said they would be willing to provide it at an extensive level."

Iran's security forces arrested Rigi on Tuesday by bringing down his plane over the Iranian airspace, as he was onboard a flight from the United Arab Emirates to Kyrgyzstan.

Oct 18, 2002
What is fishy about this guy confessing having contacts with Americans (CIA)? Americans openly allowed MKO in Iraq to go about their business when all world consider them terrorist. A country which openly supports a terrorist organization just because they are againt Iranian regime without dubt would support other anti-Iran terrorist groups.
Einstein jan, I did not say US had not supported Rigi's group. I find it fishy that the guy himself immediately does a televised confession about it within 24 hours after his arrest.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
من از این دو سه تا دوستی که ریگی را قهرمان خود می دانند
می خواهم سئوال کنم که ایا شما هم از طرفداران جنبش سبز هستید یا اینکه خیر فقط از طرفداران جند الله و القاعده و ملا عمر و بن لادن
و عبدالمالک ریگی هستید
و موسوی و کروبی را رافضه و مشرک و کافر می دانید و خون انها و طرفداران جنبش سبز را که
و یا حسین میر حسین می گویند حلال می دانید ؟
زیرا اگر عبدالمالک ریگی را قهرمان خود می دانید پس باید هم عقیده او باشید
والا فقط برای پارازیت انداختن و مسخره بازی این حرف را می زنید

متشکرم

man az bonyad doshmane in nezame khoonkhar hastam.vali chon dige mosavi o karoobi harchandkeh be khatereh manafeshoonkeham bashe be agooshe mardom bargashtan doshmani bahashoon nadaram digeh.vali agaram khooneshoon rikhte she be tokhmamam hesab namikonam chon ina boodankeh 30 saleh in jomhuri sheytani ro sare pa negah dashtan.

timsar khiyalat rahat.jonbooshe sabz alan ooni nistesh keh in mosavi o karoobi sakhteh balkeh chizi hastesh ke mardom az dasteh ina dozdideh o va alan be nahvesh dare estefadeh mikonah.manam az yekishoon hastam.

timsar vali inam badoonkeh age ye rooz in rejim avaz she mardom ba in 2 ta joonavar barkhord nakhahand kard chon az masire sheytani khodeshoon bargashtan beh rahikeh fagat mardom oonja hoozor daran...

omidvaram keh nazaratam daryaft shodeh bashe az tarafe janabali

merci

Feb 17, 2009
OK, lets say he is not a separatist, but I find it hard to believe that the same people who criticize IR on religious grounds, don't find Rigi's religious beliefs frightening.
lol dude... stop defending your prophet rigi
this guy is the dumbest insurgent leader ever, did he ever had geography in his life, how the hell can you fly above iranian territory when you are the most wanted man in the country lool

its like osama bin laden flying above american territory

Oct 1, 2004
lol dude... stop defending your prophet rigi
this guy is the dumbest insurgent leader ever, did he ever had geography in his life, how the hell can you fly above iranian territory when you are the most wanted man in the country lool

its like osama bin laden flying above american territory
Who said I am defending the guy. I was asking a question to the other members.