abdolmalek Rigi has "NOT" been executed

Dec 12, 2002
usa
if i take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it sequarely,i will be free myself from anxiety of death and pettiness of life, and only then will i be free to become myself .
Martin -Hidegger.

Feb 17, 2009
can someone edit the title since its not sure yet

here is his farsi version confession

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL52HlVDqHk"]YouTube- ‫اعتراÙ￾ات ریگی پس از دستگيري‬‎[/ame]

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Payan jon..Thats a big IF....

I have not heard anything myself....that would actually be highly suspicious if he was executed so fast....it certainly be un IRI like..since they ususally try to get every little bit out of catch like this...

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I have not watched the video and have been really busy the past few days at work but if they have actually exicuted him it's the dumbest thing they could have done. This makes them look extreamly bad infront of the world. Even if they knew they were going to kill the guy at least pretend to give him a show trail or something LOL...

Oct 18, 2002
http://tabnak.ir/fa/pages/?cid=87654

به گزارش خبرنگار خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا) از اصفهان، حجت الاسلام والمسلمين غلامحسين محسني اژه اي در حاشيه دومين همايش طب و قضا در جمع خبرنگاران با تبريك دستگيري عبدالمالك ريگي به سربازان گمنام امام زمان(عج) و مردم اظهار كرد: هنوز براي اين كه بخواهيم درباره زمان و مكان محاكمه ريگي نظر دهيم خيلي زود است؛ چرا كه پرونده هنوز در مرحله تحقيقات مقدماتي است.

دادستان كل كشور ادامه داد: اين شرور تروريست با چندين سرويس اطلاعاتي ارتباط داشته و از چندين كشور از جمله آمريكا حمايت مي شده است كه در اين زمينه بايد تحقيقات جامعي انجام شود.

وي گفت: پس از انجام تحقيقات كامل، زمان و مكان رسيدگي و مجازات ريگي اعلام خواهد شد.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
why would IRI kill him so fast, they have found something to keep the people and the news media busy with for a while and wow the world with their impressive mid-air, acrobatic, ninja operation (cough, cough).

Mar 7, 2004
How can someone think they will execute him ?

IF they execute him it will be in 2 years or so,but I dont even think he will be executed.
Also his mistakes in past and now was that he didnt say much like keshware azizemoon iran .........if he would have talked more about iran and proved that he isnt a seperator he would have so much supporters in iran.

i see him as irans enemy still but if you watch all his interviews and talks you will see that he is a smart man who knows what he was doing .........about this interview i dont know how he could talk like this,either he was forced to or he thinks it will save him from shit

Dec 12, 2002
usa
Keyvan, you are a noble and these peasants don't even deserve your spit .
however all bad news from iran is getting to me, bastards have turned iran to a grave yard, i try not to log on for awhile and staying away from all the depressing news .
as long as you are around i feel good though .

Mar 7, 2004
What if Rigi was arrested some days ago ?

I read somewhere that Rigi has been given to Iran 5 days ago by Pakistan. Didnt it look strange how the police arrested him in the plane ? According to the news it was a plane where 128 ppl were in,to me it looked like an empty plane and also the police looked strange,compare that to other arrests you have seen in other countries...........

Also it all seems strange,i really start thinking that the whole story is fcked up

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
What if Rigi was arrested some days ago ?

I read somewhere that Rigi has been given to Iran 5 days ago by Pakistan. Didnt it look strange how the police arrested him in the plane ? According to the news it was a plane where 128 ppl were in,to me it looked like an empty plane and also the police looked strange,compare that to other arrests you have seen in other countries...........

Also it all seems strange,i really start thinking that the whole story is fcked up
The plane you saw him in was not the plane he was originaly travelling with ...

Mar 7, 2004
i see..........

the best video i think about rigi is this one,his brother killed his own wife and meets the parents for forgiveness and he talks about how dirty abdul malek is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdU7ja52yf8&feature=related"]YouTube- Jundullah a terrorist organization جنایات گروهک ریگی 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_3WM7lLmE&feature=related"]YouTube- Jundullah a terrorist organization جنایات گروهک ریگی 2[/ame]

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Keyvan, you are a noble and these peasants don't even deserve your spit .
however all bad news from iran is getting to me, bastards have turned iran to a grave yard, i try not to log on for awhile and staying away from all the depressing news .
as long as you are around i feel good though .
No disrespect to you my friend. But what is this use of the word "peasants"? Are peasants bad people or symbol of stupidity or what?

In my book, I never use the word peasant (i.e. DAHATI) in a bad connotation! Our peasants are hardworking descent people making a living out of farming and very respectable people. I really hate these sort of terms.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
No disrespect to you my friend. But what is this use of the word "peasants"? Are peasants bad people or symbol of stupidity or what?

In my book, I never use the word peasant (i.e. DAHATI) in a bad connotation! Our peasants are hardworking descent people making a living out of farming and very respectable people. I really hate these sort of terms.
I don't think by peasants he means deh ghaans.

He means KOS KESH AAYE MAADAR JENDEH KE NANASHOONO BE YEK SERI ARAB KOON NASHOOR FOOROOKHTAN.

payam jaan please correct me if i am wrong.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa