Acid is being poured on women's faces in Esfahan

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am sure Khatami will eventually come out and say something. but he is truly way to conservative.
But that's simply too late.

as far as voting for them or not. all I had to know about Rouhani was the fact that Even Aref was not willing to endorse him.

but I am still not of the mind that voting for him Rouhani was necessarily the right or wrong thing to do. Historians can only judge these matters with the benefit of hindsight. Even today after 60 years we are not fully able digest the events of 1332.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
خيابان چهارباغ اصفهان...وقتي هنوز اسيد "اختراع" نشده بود...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Nobody in Iran cares about the stuff we get excited about here, such as what is or isn't Islam. Trust me on that. People have given up on politics and religion, have their heads down and go about their daily work. The biggest question is how much iPhone 6 is going to cost. As a matter of fact, I heard on several occasions that with everything that is going on in the neighborhood they were thankful the country was calm. And that was before anybody had heard of ISIS.
90% of the population can't even afford an Iphone. You need to travel around Iran instead of staying in Kamraniyeh & Zafaraniyeh.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
90% of the population can't even afford an Iphone. You need to travel around Iran instead of staying in Kamraniyeh & Zafaraniyeh.
Na aziz he's right. It's not about affording the iPhone, rather what occupies people's minds. The price of iPhone, cars, tomato, rice indeed does occupy their mind more than a lot of grand matters. I'm not saying it's their fault. It's just what it is.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Na aziz he's right. It's not about affording the iPhone, rather what occupies people's minds. The price of iPhone, cars, tomato, rice indeed does occupy their mind more than a lot of grand matters. I'm not saying it's their fault. It's just what it is.
You are right about the highlighted items but what Flint said applies only to the 1%. The masses don't give a shit about the price of Iphones.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You are right about the highlighted items but what Flint said applies only to the 1%. The masses don't give a shit about the price of Iphones.
I can only recount what I see and hear. No, I am not a peasant but you don't have to be rich and famous to afford an iPhone. You see them in the hands of hundreds of thousands of very middles class people. You can't miss that factory rigntone (which no one wants to change!) in public places.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Actually, Flint is right.
Iranians have become very flashy. They care more about who has what mobile phone or who drives what or wears what than any other people I know.

Hell, they even pay an arm and a leg for a nice rounded phone number. It's the only country I know where the price of mobile phone number changes depending on how easy it is to remember! Some can cost millions. And it's become a way to show off your wealth. It's really sad.

Last time I was in Iran, I told my dad, if I ever come to a point where I spend extra money on a phone number, it's time for me to leave again. Luckily I never stay that long anyway. A month at most.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
البته این هم هست, این حیوانات خیلی حیوان تر از هر حیوانی هستند که من تا به حال دیدم و ازشون شنیدم.
Yes and that's why so many people have decided to follow reformists instead and try to change things that way. I am not saying I personally agree with eslaah talabi, but that I can understand why people who live there 24/7 with the realities of life under this brutal regime have come to that conclusion, for now at least.

These animals would love nothing but violence because they are masters at it. They can kill and destroy lives much easier than they can fight logic and reason. They can't handle logic and civility. They want savagery so they can use their superior experience and natural tendencies. They don't like any civil movement or peaceful demands. That's why they turn every peaceful gathering into a violent bloody event. I guess that's the conclusion the reformists have reached too. I think it's fruitless but anyway.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ISI, every once in a while, needs some sort of scare tactic to put people in their place.

Sometimes their Apes go overboard and this backfires in their face, for example during the 2009 demos.
lets see what happens this time.

nothing short of violent deposing of the clerical regime can do now. Reform, or peaceful whatever is a suggestion of those who, either have property in ISI, and want to see the fake prices rise or those, llike most other ISI citizens who don't give a rat's ass about what happens to their country as long as it remains a muslim TOILET

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
ISI, every once in a while, needs some sort of scare tactic to put people in their place.
There is also the power play. They want to put Rohani in his place(not that he is not one of them). It happened to Khatami and even to Bani Sadr way back. The message to Rohani is don't get too chummy with these folks because we can beat them up and there is nothing you can do about it.

Feb 22, 2005
It is amazing how the Regime supporters and fundamentalist Islamic women dont give a damn and dont come out in support.

They are so blinded by Islam that they support acid poured on face of women. What about the men?

Iran is one big F&&& up country. But what do you expect when one follows Islam and Koran or any of the religions fanatically (but Islam is by far worst and brutal).

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
nekaah.jpg

عفریته خشونت رابه عقد و نکاح شریعت در نیاورید!

خدایی که عشق را آفریده، مهر و محبت و زیبایی را آفریده چونین خدایی هرگز زیباترین آیه های آفرینش خود را ویران نمیخواهد.
خدا هرگز دختران زیبای این آب و خاک را زشت نمیخواهد، کریه نمیخواهد، خالق زیبایی ها زشتی را نمیخواهد.
چه میکنید شما با خدا؟! از خود فارغ شده به رب پرداخته اید؟! رها کنید خدا را که مردم خدارا همانگونه که میخواهند پرستش میکنند.خدا را در شیشه های پر از کینه و نفرت مکنید و به صورت زنان این کهن بوم نپاشید. این خدای شیشه ای این خدای کریه را نمیخواهیم..
دامن شریعت را رها کنید کشان کشان و با دکنک و زور عفریته خشونت را به عقد و نکاح شریعت در میاورید که همین نیم بند اعتقادمان هم میرود و شما مسئول آن هستید...
وای که نمیدانید چه جنایت هولناکی از شما سر میزند وقتی چشم هایی که باید یک عمر محو جمال و جلال پروردگار عالم بشوند را به اسم همان خدا از ریشه میسوزانید

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
تجاوز مغول و رشادت شوهر ایرانی

شنیدم که با روزگارِ مغول
در آن یورشِ مرگبار مغول
که ایرانزمین، طعمهء خام بود
زمین ، دوزخ و آسمان دام بود،
تتر ، در نهانگاهِ ویرانه ای
به جامانده از گوشهء خانه ای
زنی همره کودکی یافت خُرد
به قصد تجاوز بر او دست برد
در این حال ، شوی زن ِ بی نوا
شد از صیتِ زن ، آگه از ماجرا
بر آورد دستی به سوی تتَر
تتَر بروی افکند زخمِ نظر
گرفت آن نگونبخت را بندِ ریش
بیفکند آن سو تر از صیدِ خویش
سبک تیغِ تیز از میان برکشید
مدور خطی گِردِ شوهر کشید
بدوگفت : گرپای بیرون نهی
سرِ خویش در بسترِ خون نهی !
چنین مردِ افتاده، آرام یافت
مغول ، زان زن بی نوا کام یافت

ازین ماجرا چند روزی گذشت
بهاری گذشت و تموزی گذشت
شبی مرد را گفت همسایه ای
که : در مردی ات سخت بی مایه ای
نهادی مغول را که بی گفتگو
زنت را زنَد پای بر آبرو؟
چنین گفت آن بد سرانجام مرد
که : من کرده ام آنچه بایست کرد !
در افتاده برخاک ، بی حربه ای
مغول را چنان کوفتم ضربه ای؛
که تا عمر دارد به یاد آیدش
برون آهِ سرد از نهاد آیدش !
بدوگفت همسایه: کای مرد ِ کار
چه بود آن دلیریت با آن تتار؟
چه بوده ست با صبر ایوبی ات
که دارد نشان از تترکوبی ات؟

چنین پاسخ آورد شوی دلیر
که : وقت تجاوز در آن دار و گیر
به رغمِ چنان قوهء قاهره
مرا پای بیرون بُد از دایره
مغول کار خود کرد و من کار خود
که او یار خود بود و من یار خود !
هم از تیغ او برده ام جان به در
هم او مانده از کار من بی خبر
نداند که خندیدم او را به ریش
وزآن خط نهادم برون پای خویش

کنون نقلِ امروز ایران ماست
که گویی گرامی تر از جان ماست
تجاوزگران ، خط به خنجر کشند
حصاری در اطرافِ شوهر کشند
چنین شوی ، رزم جهادی کند
نهد پای، بیرون و شادی کند !

به امروز این خاک و این دشت و راغ
شباهت بوَد از سرِ اتفاق
به بیداد شیخان و نهب تتار
شباهت بود بازی روزگار !

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Likes of Rouhani and Khatami are enjoying the same quiet meditation corner that were hiding at during bombing of Kurdistan, burning down Kurdish villages, mass killing of political prisoners,......

They will only come out when they figure time is right. shokhi shokhi, ba ansar hojatiyeh ham shokhi?
But..but.. but.. Eshalic Republic fan boy " Zolf Ali " has been promoting akhound Rouhani as the champion of free speech.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?81649-Rouhani-defends-freedom-of-speech-Full-Speech

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
الان یکی به شوخی وایبر پی ام بده "اسیدپاشی از ویژگی ها بارز امام بود" 3 سوت گرفتن یارو روها ، ولی دستگیری اسید پاش ها احتیاج به شاکی خصوصی و تحقیقات و کوفت و زهرمار داره
:(

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
الان یکی به شوخی وایبر پی ام بده "اسیدپاشی از ویژگی ها بارز امام بود" 3 سوت گرفتن یارو روها ، ولی دستگیری اسید پاش ها احتیاج به شاکی خصوصی و تحقیقات و کوفت و زهرمار داره
:(
این حرف هایی که می زنی دل ِ امام ِ زمان و امام ِ راحل را به دَرد میاره. نکن همچین

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005