ACL-Round of 16, Tractor-Sazi vs Al- Nasr(UAE) & Zob-Ahan vs Al-Ain(UAE)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
If those highlights gave you this impression, then they were spot on. In the first half it was Al Ain and nothing else. I dont know if ZA was smarter than Tractor, ZA was however way luckier than Tractor as Al Ain could have led them by 4 at half time and in that case no one would come here and talk about smart play of ZA. Another fact is that Al Ain was heads and shoulders above Al Nasr which tells us a lot about the quality of Tractor who got thrashed by that kind of an average team. ZA can call themselves more than lucky to get away with a 1-1 but when they play the same way in Esfahan, the arab side will beat them there.
Thats me quoting myself :)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
AHAHAHAHAHA....again, he is starting with the usual excuses....they are spending money bla bla.....its so tyyyyypical after every single humiliating loss against the arab teams. Man even the emirati NT dominated the IR team over 90 minutes :)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
what an embarrassment will be Kise Khozestan in Asia next year... so far losing their coach and most of their good players will leave.. Khak bar sareshon...

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
چقدر اینها پر رو هستند! طرف میگه این باخت نمیتونه از ارزش های ذوب آهن کم بکنه! کدوم ارزش آخه بدبخت؟ همونایی که صبح تا شب بهشون فحش میدید و میخندید, میان تو خونتون خشتکتون رو میکشن رو سرتون میرن. کدوم ارزش؟

Feb 4, 2005
Based on last IPL season performance of the team and our coaches abilities, I can only see PP with Branko making it to top 4 or even higher. both blues team will have the same (or worse) fate than Tractor and ZA.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Another year and another embarrassing year in ACL! We don't have a rep in the last 8... I think our clubs are satisfied with reaching the last 16 at most!
ZA and Traktor both finished 1st in their groups and got eliminated by 2nd placed teams (from UAE), conceding so easy makes one think we are playing a European giant, so laughable but at the same time sad! What has our soccer become... Ohhhhh

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
نداشتن یک مربی*** با کلاس در سطح جهانی***،که حداقل بازی تیم*** مقابل را بخواند نه*** اینکه بازیکینی که مخلوطی از علی*** کریمی*** و مجتبی*** جباری و علیرضا جهانبخش است منظورم عمر عبدالرحمانی است که ژاپن را حذف کرد،۹۰ دقیقه آزاد بگذارد تا هر کار که بخواهد بکند،و اینطور ذوب آهان را محقور خود بکند.فوتبال ایران احتیاج به نیروی قوی دارد،ببینید برانکو چه انقلابی*** کرد،چرا که سواد فوتبال دارد حالا او را با پرویز مظلومی،منصوریان،و همین گًل محمدی مقایسه کنید،اینها همه فسیل هستند همه عقب موندهٔ زمانه هستند،علم فوتبال همچون با سایر علمها سریع پیش میرود،مربی*** میخواهیم که مدرن باشد سواد آکادمیک فوتبال داشته باشد،نه اینکه مثل این فسیلها فوتبال ما را در گیر کند فسیل***هایی*** چون قلعه نوعی،پروین،یاوری،دایی.....

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
نداشتن یک مربی*** با کلاس در سطح جهانی***،که حداقل بازی تیم*** مقابل را بخواند نه*** اینکه بازیکینی که مخلوطی از علی*** کریمی*** و مجتبی*** جباری و علیرضا جهانبخش است منظورم عمر عبدالرحمانی است که ژاپن را حذف کرد،۹۰ دقیقه آزاد بگذارد تا هر کار که بخواهد بکند،و اینطور ذوب آهان را محقور خود بکند.فوتبال ایران احتیاج به نیروی قوی دارد،ببینید برانکو چه انقلابی*** کرد،چرا که سواد فوتبال دارد حالا او را با پرویز مظلومی،منصوریان،و همین گًل محمدی مقایسه کنید،اینها همه فسیل هستند همه عقب موندهٔ زمانه هستند،علم فوتبال همچون با سایر علمها سریع پیش میرود،مربی*** میخواهیم که مدرن باشد سواد آکادمیک فوتبال داشته باشد،نه اینکه مثل این فسیلها فوتبال ما را در گیر کند فسیل***هایی*** چون قلعه نوعی،پروین،یاوری،دایی.....
Agha Kasra,

I agree that a good (knowledgeable) coach is important... but it's not everything, I think we need to look at our soccer's infrastructure overall! Since we were elimintad by UAE teams, let's compare: they keep their best players in their own league (Abdel-Rahman is still playing there) and recruit good foreign players, on the other hand our best players leave for a foreign league as soon as they find an opportunity, their clubs have money and financial backing, ours don't and are corrupted... At one point, we could see ourselves in the final of this ACL (Sepahan and Zob Ahan), now the clubs talk of reaching 2nd round of ACL! It's all about money and financial backing and as long as we don't have either, we have to expect the same defeats and losses...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Agha Kasra,

I agree that a good (knowledgeable) coach is important... but it's not everything, I think we need to look at our soccer's infrastructure overall! Since we were elimintad by UAE teams, let's compare: they keep their best players in their own league (Abdel-Rahman is still playing there) and recruit good foreign players, on the other hand our best players leave for a foreign league as soon as they find an opportunity, their clubs have money and financial backing, ours don't and are corrupted... At one point, we could see ourselves in the final of this ACL (Sepahan and Zob Ahan), now the clubs talk of reaching 2nd round of ACL! It's all about money and financial backing and as long as we don't have either, we have to expect the same defeats and losses...

very well said.
thank you

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
The quality of player are more or less the same in all teams and it is at good level but one or two quality coaches . The reason Taj were at top and finished third must be the players good capacity . Because Mazloomi is not a coach at all . He's illiterate when it comes to leading a football team . I dare say Taj had the best squad .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Feb 4, 2005
it is interesting that no teams from Iran, Australia, Japan (and KSA) made it to next round. Top 3 Asian teams in FIFA ranking and no representative in final 8 of ACL.