Admin Poll

Are you happy with my moderation and do you want me to continue ??

• yes, yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • yes, no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, yes

• no, no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I have been responsible for ISP since February. Please let me know if you are happy about my work, and if you have a suggestion for me. Thanks.

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I don’t think many can envy your position as admin, specially at this juncture.
While at times you may not be able to separate your position as admin vs a passionate caring Iranian, but to your credit you have been the first one to admit, correct and move forward.
You have had to make some hard decisions in the past regarding pests and in retrospective they turned out to be the saving this forum from turmoil and chaos and further “ asab khord Koni” of majority of isp crowd.
There will always be two sides of opinions regarding your actions, but what matters is you have been on a good path with good intentions.
Keep up the good work

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don’t think many can envy your position as admin, specially at this juncture.
While at times you may not be able to separate your position as admin vs a passionate caring Iranian, but to your credit you have been the first one to admit, correct and move forward.
You have had to make some hard decisions in the past regarding pests and in retrospective they turned out to be the saving this forum from turmoil and chaos and further “ asab khord Koni” of majority of isp crowd.
There will always be two sides of opinions regarding your actions, but what matters is you have been on a good path with good intentions.
Keep up the good work
Thank you
It is extremely hard to be neutral but all of us have to grow as humans.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I have been responsible for ISP since February. Please let me know if you are happy about my work, and if you have a suggestion for me. Thanks.
Not only mod is on auto-pilot but you immensely have contributed to forums within the past two months. I can only think of adding a secretary with big boobs for you. much thanks or muchas grassy-ass as they say oh pf dool com side.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Thank you everybody but please if you have any comments tell me.
I really believe in a community, so I will close the poll in 2 days but don't be shy to say no if you believe in it.

Nov 29, 2002
Hello,
I have been responsible for this thread since February. Please let me know if you are happy about my work, and if you have a suggestion for me. Thanks.
I think you've done a good job - moderating a forum is a pretty thankless task and it is hard to keep the peace when everyone is so emotional about the horror happening in Iran.

I felt you gave oghabealborz a raw deal putting your personal viewpoint (regardless of whether correct or not) ahead of admin role, but you apologised sincerely and he remains posting.

I think this requires sharafat.

Status
Not open for further replies.