@ admins!!!!!!

Mr.RayBan

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Baabaa, the day iranians learn to respect each others opnion is the day we will be free.
The real enemy of iran is not US or Arabs but the way we think.. we are mostly fanatic in our views to a point that have created a jail for our mind and logic.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Behrang(ISP) said:
(1) Admins / Moderators are not here to baby sit the site. We do not have the time to click the refresh button on the browser just to make sure insults are not thrown at each other. Everyone who works on this site either works, goes to school, does both and has a family and an outside life to deal with.

(2) If there is a problem with a thread, you can PM one of the moderators or even easier, click the alert button on the thread you believe is causing a problem.

(1) Bauvafa, the moderators / admins here put in a lot of time, effort and energy to keep this place running. If you feel like bitching about things please take it somewhere else...
that's a pethetic response as usual.

btw, I don't bitch, I rather deal with it my way.

don't call it "iran"sportspress.com if you wanna keep it exclusive to few loser mentality. don't abuse the name of IRAN.

Jan 26, 2005
Mosal_Moon said:
@ abe hoezi

it seems like you have become that wise man now! ;)

I second that!
I have always tried to be wise on this board. I admit, I have stepped on a few toes, but I have always tried to correct myself when I felt I was causing a tense situation. I am not for attacking anybody (but sometimes I try to have a sense of humor who very few take notice of, especially Admin). I admit, I have not shown tolerance for the enemy of our country (like those who call Persian Gulf a different name). I believe it is very good for this site to have diverse membership. We Iranians are very diverse in everything, especially in politics. We need shahis (even though I do not agree with them), we need mosalmons (even though I do not agree with them), we need leftists (even though I do not agree with them), and we need Masihi too. We used to have some Zarthoshti on this site. I am not sure how many of them are left. I remember Sassan007 who was a Zartoshti, he is gone now (he got attacked by supporter of IRA a lot though). Unfortunately, I am not aware of any Jew on this site, and that makes me sad. Like you, I oppose IRA a lot, because they have brought a lot of deaths, destructions, and miseries to our country.

Apr 22, 2005
@ abe hoezi

hey, all I can say is that if all ppl at least tried to have the same
mentality as you not only this forum but this world be a much greater
place!!

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Bauvafa said:
that's a pethetic response as usual.

btw, I don't bitch, I rather deal with it my way.

don't call it "iran"sportspress.com if you wanna keep it exclusive to few loser mentality. don't abuse the name of IRAN.
What is pathetic is your inability to control what you say and the disrespect you have shown to the people who spend their time keeping this site alive. I’m not sure what you mean by dealing with it your way but in two simple works here is my way… You’re Banned. If you have problems with this feel free to send an email to admin@iransportspress.com.

Oh, and this site is for everyone, except for those that can’t tolerate others.

Zir Taaghi

Bench Warmer
May 22, 2004
T.O Canada
www.iiaf.net
Mosal_Moon said:
even if I WAS a hezi (I belive wiht hezi
you mean hezb-e-allah "hezbollah")...which Im not, but even if I was then
personal attacks and insults were to be ok against me....
if you were a Hezi, no one should call you a $0B $%^$#$#@ ing piece of #$$%#T or intend to kick your butt or anything like that..

of course they should refrain from doing so here and do that outside the forum...

I feel you man, it's wrong, very wrong.