AFC Asian Cup 2023

Nov 29, 2002
I texted my friend from UAE and I said, "Listen ESMA it was the TAKIKS who made you cry," THIS IS BEA-UTIFUL
Congrats to our Persian cousins. I responded to twitter x saying, "Football requires two things Arabs don't have ATHLETIICM and HEART."
Agha I appreciate your spirit but please get the spelling right or else it is embarrassing

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
the last team was won was an Arab team, in my life time Iran even hasn't reach to final. where is this Gheirat and Athletism lol
IN THE ASIAN CUP
How do they do in the World Cup? Iran does better at least they win. Asian cup ok Qatar won cool, they won when they HOSTED.
\Iran is always getting shafted by some Arab ref remember Iran vs Saudi Arabia with the Egyptian Ref?
Anyways personally I think they overall with all of the $$$$$ and resource they have, they suck, they should produce more than what they do.
IF we had Arab money, we would be a top 10 team.
LOL At least Qatar were consistent when they hosted the World Cup, they lost every games. UAE has a STELLAR World Cup record of zero World Cup appearances.
At least well Saudi Arabia could say they got a win against Argentina but even still with all of the money they have in the Saudi Pro League and in their facilities, I consider that a failure as well.
I am VERY happy for Tajikistan and did you guys see what was on their jerseys? Sher e PARS a lion I LOVE IT.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
IN THE ASIAN CUP
How do they do in the World Cup? Iran does better at least they win. Asian cup ok Qatar won cool, they won when they HOSTED.
\Iran is always getting shafted by some Arab ref remember Iran vs Saudi Arabia with the Egyptian Ref?
Anyways personally I think they overall with all of the $$$$$ and resource they have, they suck, they should produce more than what they do.
IF we had Arab money, we would be a top 10 team.
LOL At least Qatar were consistent when they hosted the World Cup, they lost every game.
no we won't, who said we don't spend money for football lol. Agha, i can't Believe you have lived all you life in America and you sound like people that always blame the whole world except accepting facts. iran football is all due to previous regime culture in football. otherwise, we would be the last team in Asia lol.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
no we won't, who said we don't spend money for football lol. Agha, i can't Believe you have lived all you life in America and you sound like people that always blame the whole world except accepting facts. iran football is all due to previous regime culture in football. otherwise, we would be the last team in Asia lol.
Agah how much money have we spent on football? I want to know how much are we giving GN to coach? Take a look at the stadiums of the Iran Pro League and the field. Take a look at the Saudi Pro League and compare the two. Come on man there is NO COMPARASON between our budget and Saudi Arabia, Qatar or UAE. IF we had their money, we are already a top #21 team, we would EASILY be a top 10.
Good news for UAE, short flight home. :)
We don't spend as much as the following countries
Japan, Korea, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait just to name a few but even teams lower than us like
China spend more money on their football agah jan.

Ok one time we paid CQ and well, at least Iran was respectable but you can't compare our resources and facilities, to our Arab counterpart.
Now yes I grew up in the west and not saying it' snot our fault too. Our CORRUPTION is the cause of why we are not at our ultimate potential.

I do pray agah that one day Iran becomes a free REPUBLIC and then we will see how good the team will truly be.
Also, let's not forget about the SANCTIONS Factor, many teams don't want to play us. UAE, KSA, and Qatar all can not only
pay to play the top European and South American teams. Outside of the World Cup, we rarely do.

Take a look at the salary of Roberto Mancini for KSA 30,000,000 EUROS my friend
\We are not paying GN THAT He is the highest paid manager football and left ITALIA because he had issues with FIGC not paying him so KSA got him.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/so...ncini-appointed-saudi-arabia-boss/ar-AA1dyJFx

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Agah how much money have we spent on football? I want to know how much are we giving GN to coach? Take a look at the stadiums of the Iran Pro League and the field. Take a look at the Saudi Pro League and compare the two. Come on man there is NO COMPARASON between our budget and Saudi Arabia, Qatar or UAE. IF we had their money, we are already a top #21 team, we would EASILY be a top 10.
Good news for UAE, short flight home. :)
We don't spend as much as the following countries
Japan, Korea, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait just to name a few but even teams lower than us like
China spend more money on their football agah jan.
Ok one time we paid CQ and well, at least Iran was respectable but you can't compare our resources and facilities, to our Arab counterpart.
Now yes I grew up in the west and not saying it' snot our fault too. Our CORRUPTION is the cause of why we are not at our ultimate potential.
I do pray agah that one day Iran becomes a free REPUBLIC and then we will see how good the team will truly be.
Also, let's not forget about the SANCTIONS Factor, many teams don't want to play us. UAE, KSA, and Qatar all can not only
pay to play the top European and South American teams, they CAN play them. We get a good Euro or SA team what once every 4 years, minus the world cup?
All excuse
. During Shah era, football grown in iran and still it is due to those years of great culture. Iran is under sanction, so what ? is that the problem of other nations ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
All excuse
. During Shah era, football grown in iran and still it is due to those years of great culture. Iran is under sanction, so what ? is that the problem of other nations ?
Its not the other problems nation but we are not paying no 30,00,000 Euros to Roberto Mancini or a coach like him.
Let's say Sanctions are uplifted tomorrow will that change? I agree during the Sha's time we were at our GLORY era of football, that was then this is now.
We can't keep up with the JONSES-in this case the Abdullah's or the Saudis $30,000,000 EUROS that is not his total contract, that is his ANNUAL salary, which is more money, than what some Fortune 500 Executives make. That doesn't make a difference? Watch them play much more organized, especially on the defensive side of the ball, which was always their Achilles heel. I see what you are saying about that is not other nations faults though.

This is why I am hoping and praying that one day, we will see a free Republic of Iran.
With that being said, Today is Tajikistan's day tebrikler barikala, well done brothers.
Let me say that number again 30,000,000 Euros or $32,569,000 USD annually. Keep in mind Roberto Mancini makes more than most players as well, unless your name is Kyllian M'Bappe(he will probably get somewhere in the ball park of 700,000,000 to go to Real Madrid)

So what I am trying to say is Iran does spend money on football but not crazy money like our rivals the Saudis. Yet when you look at their ranking and our ranking, you ask yourself, 'How could this possibly be?" With all of this they are not even in the top 50, they are #51, we are 30 spots ahead of them.

Even if you try to convert the money to back to Sha's time and currency we never spent that much on our football and that was our glory era, where we won 3 Asian Cups. Just imagine with me, one day Iran is free, and they spend money, plus they have competent people in the football federation. I have no doubt under those circumstances Iran would be a top 10 team.
BTW same thing pretty much with JAPAN, or JFA, they spend like the Saudis as well. The Koreans and Australians also spend money too but not as much as Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan, and Qatar.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/so...ncini-appointed-saudi-arabia-boss/ar-AA1dyJFx

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL Palestine is leading Qatar 1-0.
I saw that now ok if we think Iran's budget is bad Palestine is worse. I am watching the game on Footballitarin.
Come on Palestine. The Palestinian dude scored a beautiful goal. The Qatar Defenders were too far back from the striker,
the striker was able to blast it to the right corner.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Faghani gave the Iraqi a 2nd yellow for excessive celebration. A little harsh if you ask me.
Faghani is the type of ref that goes by the Bible, rule book , even when the common sense asks for some flexibility.
It turns out that the second yellow card was not for the celebration itself, but taking long ( 72 seconds and ignoring couple of whistle orders by faghani) for the player to get back to the field and resume the play.
Despite that, knowing that the player was previously booked, a harsh warning would have sufficed.
He has done this in our domestic league before. Perhaps about a decade ago when Ando was playing for teraktor in the final game of the season that would have decided the championship, he kicked him out of the game for even milder act, which he considered excessive!

in short, he did it by the book but his decision changed the outcome.
Iraqi player should blame himself for putting faghani and his team in that situation