AFC Asian Cup 2023

Feb 4, 2005
I was always thinking what term to use instead of fohsh khar madar. Thanks to footballitarin now i know

امیر قلعه نویی از ابتدای مسابقه کنار خط بود و توصیه‌های فنی را به بازیکنان گوشزد می‌کرد. اشتباهات رامین رضاییان در ارسال پاس باعث عصبانیت او شد تا سرمربی تیم ملی ایران خواستار دقت و تمرکز بازیکنان در ارسال توپ‌های کوتاه و بلند شود. او بارها به مدافعان هم اعتراض کرد و الفاظی را به کار برد که اعتراض های متفاوتی بود.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I was always thinking what term to use instead of fohsh khar madar. Thanks to footballitarin now i know

امیر قلعه نویی از ابتدای مسابقه کنار خط بود و توصیه‌های فنی را به بازیکنان گوشزد می‌کرد. اشتباهات رامین رضاییان در ارسال پاس باعث عصبانیت او شد تا سرمربی تیم ملی ایران خواستار دقت و تمرکز بازیکنان در ارسال توپ‌های کوتاه و بلند شود. او بارها به مدافعان هم اعتراض کرد و الفاظی را به کار برد که اعتراض های متفاوتی بود.
LoL
Ali Parvin and GN should work together
Ab goosht Badan sazi ba vazneh VA fohsh khahar madar, sorry Alfaz Eterazi

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Mohammadi literally hasn't developed his attacking game a single iota after so many years? How can you be so fast and strong as a full-back, play for a decade in that position, and yet remain so unbelievably brainless? Like surely he should generate some instinct from experience...?
He did very well in defence though, Rezaeyan was poor today , even Ansarifar who normally has good technique and control was very poor with his touches , Mohebi the same , Taremi wasn't himself today either .

GN should keep his nerve and don't add to the players stress level from touchline, this is not IPL , calm the he'll down and don't swear like you are in Naziabad ...ffs

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As bad as TM were (and they were bad), I think we should acknowledge that Hong Kong gave a good account of themselves. I was impressed by how they closed down TM players and how they challenged for every ball.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mohammadi literally hasn't developed his attacking game a single iota after so many years? How can you be so fast and strong as a full-back, play for a decade in that position, and yet remain so unbelievably brainless? Like surely he should generate some instinct from experience...?
Wasn’t Mohammadi man of the match?

Nov 29, 2002
He did very well in defence though, Rezaeyan was poor today , even Ansarifar who normally has good technique and control was very poor with his touches , Mohebi the same , Taremi wasn't himself today either .

GN should keep his nerve and don't add to the players stress level from touchline, this is not IPL , calm the he'll down and don't swear like you are in Naziabad ...ffs
He has always been a fantastic defender. It's just he never evolved the attacking part of his game and doing the same things he did when we first saw him. There's been no improvement from a "football brain" perspective with a guy who has all the traits to be a fast and strong overlapping full back

I had a lot of hopes for him to become something special

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He has always been a fantastic defender. It's just he never evolved the attacking part of his game and doing the same things he did when we first saw him. There's been no improvement from a "football brain" perspective with a guy who has all the traits to be a fast and strong overlapping full back

I had a lot of hopes for him to become something special
I see your point and agree, I also had high hopes for him , he does look a bit lost and not consistent in attack but credit to him he did play the assist for the only goal of the game.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I tried VPN to united Kingdom and YouTube didn't work for AFC. Please VPN to north America, and you can watch the games on YouTube.