AFC Asian Cup 2023

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think it was me who told you, right?
Wage 🤚 is this thing on ? 🎤 check 12 12
Anyways 🇮🇷 dominated the match I don’t care if I have to have a conversation by myself. whatever it’s all good Sherwin what did you think about the game?
good question Sherwin Inthink 🇮🇷 played better than 🇯🇵Galinoie out coached Japanese coach.
Good post Sherwin.
#Sherwin’sOpinionMatters

Attachments

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Japan was outcoached by GN. This is the truth, i watched second half. Japan died after Iran goal and no subs oy any major change.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Japan was outcoached by GN. This is the truth, i watched second half. Japan died after Iran goal and no subs oy any major change.
you’re missed the 1st half but they scored on a lucky mistake 🇮🇷 . Galinoie out coached 🇯🇵 coach. Well, hopefully someone will respond to me. The defense and counter attack was the right plan I told my dad watch for that in the 2nd half. Or I could continue to interview myself, see post above

#Sherwin’sOpinion Matters good night and god bless America 🇺🇸 , Domoarigato 🇯🇵Mayne that last sentence will get people’s attention that God bless 🇺🇸 was just for shock value, not that I mean it 😂l

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
you’re missed the 1st half but they scored on a lucky mistake 🇮🇷 . Galinoie out coached 🇯🇵 coach. Well, hopefully someone will respond to me. The defense and counter attack was the right plan I told my dad watch for that in the 2nd half. Or I could continue to interview myself, see post above #Sherwin’sOpinion Matters good night and god bless America 🇺🇸 , Domoarigato 🇯🇵 😂
What did you think about Mojave ‘s goal?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
you’re missed the 1st half but they scored on a lucky mistake 🇮🇷 . Galinoie out coached 🇯🇵 coach. Well, hopefully someone will respond to me. The defense and counter attack was the right plan I told my dad watch for that in the 2nd half. Or I could continue to interview myself, see post above #Sherwin’sOpinion Matters good night and god bless America 🇺🇸 , Domoarigato 🇯🇵 😂
damet garm 👍👍

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
damet garm 👍👍
I am happy mostly for the people of 🇮🇷 dame shoma ham garm hamvatan. Be Omid e Khodan 🇮🇷 wins and we can best 🇶🇦 or 🇺🇿 Funny thing we perfectly analyzed GN’s strategy and saw it coming , 🇯🇵 coach could not see it coming.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I'm curious to know what happened at halftime. We made no subs and as far as I could see no formation or tactical changes and yet we were a completely different team in the second half. Any thoughts? Not to take anything away from GN but perhaps Japan coming at us at 100 miles/hour in the 1st half and being exhausted in the 2nd may have also played a role.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm curious to know what happened at halftime. We made no subs and as far as I could see no formation or tactical changes and yet we were a completely different team in the second half. Any thoughts? Not to take anything away from GN but perhaps Japan coming at us at 100 miles/hour in the 1st half and being exhausted in the 2nd may have also played a role.
It is as if the light switched on and Iran became a different team. You are right, GN did not make any subs or changes to the formation. IEI and I mentioned we saw the defense and counter-attack game coming, a million miles away. They just turned it on and threw the kitchen SINK at Japan.

Iran had a few changes in the first half, Azmoun WIFFED on an easy put in, in the 2nd Iran were BARELY OFFSIDE. Actually, Japan are very fortunate, they did not lose by more than one goal. They could have EASILY lost 3-1.
@IEI What we want in the next game is for it to go 120 minutes so we are not routing for a 90 min win by either. What we want is tired legs in our next game.
Side note, the same CARD HAPPY Korean ref for our game vs Syria is officiating the Qatar, asshole Uzbekistan game. (I couldn't resist)

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
We switched to direct football, long balls from defence behind their box using our hight, also pressing them in their own half , lots of spirit and running, create many chances , a bit unlucky on Azmoon's great goal , it paid off handsomely.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Nothing changed. Iran was dominating ever since they were scored on. Japan got lucky that they didn't concede a goal in the last 10 minutes of the first half.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
The reactions to this game are very similar to our semifinal win against South Korea in the 1990 Asian Games. While we hadn't won the games (yet), however, the win seemed bigger than winning the championship.