AFC Asian Cup 2023

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
OK so clearly nobody knows who that player is and it’s OK it’s a moot point. What I am happy about is no 🇸🇦 no 🇦🇪 no 🇯🇵. 3 rich countries gone.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@RaminS I have been thinking about this right now Son is currently the #1 highest paid player in Asia but Jahanbaksh is #3
If Iran manages to beat Qatar and then Korea, wins the Asian Cup, do you think a top European team will make him the highest
paid player in Asia?
Also I think between us and Korea, assuming we both go through, that is the definition of a 50-50 game.
kholasehe(spelling) highlights of the game in case you missed the Epic comeback.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@RaminS I have been thinking about this right now Son is currently the #1 highest paid player in Asia but Jahanbaksh is #3
If Iran manages to beat Qatar and then Korea, wins the Asian Cup, do you think a top European team will make him the highest
paid player in Asia?
Also I think between us and Korea, assuming we both go through, that is the definition of a 50-50 game.
kholasehe(spelling) highlights of the game in case you missed the Epic comeback.
Not a chance.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think in Iran camp, everyone has assumed they will win the cup easily. I have to say, event he game against Qatar is not going to be easy.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I have been thinking about this right now Son is currently the #1 highest paid player in Asia but Jahanbaksh is #3
paid player in Asia?
Cheghadar yek nafar mitoone KOS O SHER bege akhe. Since when achievement of a NATIONAL team of a player has ANY ROLE in how much the player makes? Seriously get help NOW.

Reedam be Islamic Republic of Iran national team. As much as I find CQ a scammer, I want them to destroy Islamic Republic of Iran and the KIRI coach with his KIRI Haj Shaal or whatever the fuck he wears. Martike paache khor, maahma GOOSFAND ke donbale en olagha mirim.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Reedam be Islamic Republic of Iran national team. As much as I find CQ a scammer, I want them to destroy Islamic Republic of Iran and the KIRI coach with his KIRI Haj Shaal or whatever the fuck he wears. Martike paache khor, maahma GOOSFAND ke donbale en olagha mirim.
100% dorost migi. kir to dahan tak tak khayemalo vatan forosheshoon az oon ghalenoei jakesh begir ta oon taremi haroomzadeh khayemal khameneyi
https://www.instagram.com/stories/m...rce=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am more worried about 🇰🇷 than 🇶🇦 here is why. At this point rankings mean nothing so us being the highest ranked team, let me tell you something. In Africa 🇲🇦 🇩🇿 🇪🇬 🇬🇭 and 🇸🇳 are all out, the top 5 fida ranked teams in Africa. In Asia #17 🇯🇵 is out.

🇰🇷 has a complete team, 🇶🇦 has one good player, that dude with an Afro. If you stop dude with an Afro you best 🇶🇦. If you stop Som, you still have to beat team 🇰🇷. They are like us and the only team who could honestly beat us, I don’t think 🇶🇦 can beat us,’unless we really screw up.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What does CQ have to do with it?
speaking of it did not take too long for 🇶🇦 to get rid of CQ. I think this is a mistake ion their end. CQ would have had them playing good defense. They did not like the changes he was making. Well then why bring him along in the first place? Why not get a more attack minded coach like Peo Guardiola? You won’t get him but someone like him.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
What does CQ have to do with it?
hahahhha hahahah, I just noticed he was fired! (that is how much I care for Asian Ali Asghari football, my bad) hahaha ok then, this is even better! so Where are his lover boys? the ones who said he is amazing bla bla , you know? do they have the balls and courage to say they were wrong and CQ was just another coach who scammed us? of course not, cuz we are Iranian, we are NEVER wrong, it is always fault of someone else.

PS) Those of you who watch this Asian crap, you guys deserve a medal. It is not easy watching this garbage.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
100% dorost migi. kir to dahan tak tak khayemalo vatan forosheshoon az oon ghalenoei jakesh begir ta oon taremi haroomzadeh khayemal khameneyi
https://www.instagram.com/stories/m...rce=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
3 hours of TV program every night about TM
One might think why ? Distracting people with nonsense .
That is the only reason.
Being Iranian is so complicated, you don't know to say Houray to National team or feel angry.
Either way it is wrong and this is how fucked up this mother fucking regime is.