AFC Asian Cup 2023

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I hear you but lets learn from them. Saudi is hosting WOMEN Tennis tournament, Women are allowed in Stadium, Alcohol is allowed for foreigners, AFC Final is between 2 ARAB teams,
We can hate them, but is it time to learn from Arabs? Whether we like to admit it or not.... During the past 44 years, Arabs moved forward 44 years and we moved BACK 44 years!
my math says we are apart by 88 years lol

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
As for today's game play and strategy, if you can call it that, I did not see any standouts. The subs were poor and so were the starters for the most part.
It is almost as if they thought this is a wrap we won the Asian Cup we got Qatar and Jordan, korea is out, we got this!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Let's see if Palestinian send their condolences to our team now.
Don't hold your breath and lol we can't blame the ref this time, we sucked.
I am not a ref but that was a harsh call ...
Qatar second time in a row in final, is that coincidence ?
I don't know.
I hope Jordan wins the final.
Harsh but listen my coach would always say something, 'Never let your fate be determined by the ref. He adds,' If you live by the decision of the ref, you
must die by the decision of the ref." What he was saying was LEAVE NO DOUBT. Coincidence, probably not, this is their 2nd straight finals. However,
we STILL had our chances to win and tie, we even had a chance to score with 10 men. Dude's shot came off the post.
The only thing I can say is minus this game, Galinoie surprised me. Honestly, could we say for 100% if we had a foreign coach, he would have done any better? If we had CQ for example, we probably would have lost to Japan in the QF.
Well, I"m not going to lie this is a KICK IN THE NUTS. Wow what an exciting finals no big 5: Iran, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia or Australia, and an all Arab Derby.
Honestly I hope to GOD JORDAN wins for a few reasons.
#1- I met some Jordanians and unlike Arabs from other countries, LIKE QATAR and Kuwait hey are not rich aholes. Actually, Arabs from Saudi Arabia are also not that bad. The ones you got to watch out are Qatar and Kuwaitis. As for UAE 50/50 some are good others are aholes, it depends.

Can someone wake me up from this nightmare two Arab teams in the finals i have a theory God must be an Arab.
To be fair to the ref- he initially called a yellow card. As a ref, you have no control over VAR, that is decided by the guys in the booth
What probably happened is he wanted to just give the yellow card but he did not want to create another controversy by
overruling the VAR officials.
I am not going to blame the ref on this one, I blame OURSELVES for our piss poor performance. We were on the CUSP of winning our first Asian Cup since 1976. Now we got to wait another 4 years.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly, a part of me is happy that Iran was not successful in winning the Asian Cup.
I know I will get a lot of flack for this, you vatanforoosh, mostly from party boys.
Never forget, they killed Masa Amini and they are killing our people daily. Let's not forget
that the regime uses football, as a tool, as a means to distract the people.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Honestly, a part of me is happy that Iran was not successful in winning the Asian Cup.
I know I will get a lot of flack for this, you vatanforoosh, mostly from party boys.
Never forget, they killed Masa Amini and they are killing our people daily. Let's not forget
that the regime uses football, as a tool, as a means to distract the people.
agha pick a side, you either these guys don't deserve to have TM title or not. Both views are somehow accepted because people have their own logic but being in middle sucks.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
agha pick a side, you either these guys don't deserve to have TM title or not. Both views are somehow accepted because people have their own logic but being in middle sucks.

If I knew how to change my profile name I would change it to Tam Masa Amini. I love Team Meli with all of my heart, I have been following the team for 3 decades,
since I was 12, 1994. However, with that being said, I cannot in good faith support this regime. If you wish to change my username to Team Masa Amini, I am all for it. As for now I, shall change my profile pic for her. One Iranian woman's life to me is more important than winning the entire dam World Cup.
I love Iran but I hate the regime, Khamenei just like I love Russia but I hate Vladimir Putin the war monger. I can separate the two but if you are asking me to pick one, I will pick Masa Amini, every day of the week. One strain of an Iranian woman's hair is worth more than the World Cup.
BTW you guys from now on can refer to me TM no longer stands for Team Meli, it is short for Team Masa because some things are more important than football!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
If I knew how to change my profile name I would change it to Tam Masa Amini. I love Team Meli with all of my heart, I have been following the team for 3 decades,
since I was 12, 1994. However, with that being said, I cannot in good faith support this regime. If you wish to change my username to Team Masa Amini, I am all for it. As for now I, shall change my profile pic for her. One Iranian woman's life to me is more important than winning the entire dam World Cup.
I love Iran but I hate the regime, Khamenei just like I love Russia but I hate Vladimir Putin the war monger. I can separate the two but if you are asking me to pick one, I will pick Masa Amini, every day of the week. One strain of an Iranian woman's hair is worth more than the World Cup.
Instead of verbal diarrhea, why don't you learn her name? MAHSA ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BTW you guys from now on can refer to me TM is no longer Team Meli it is short for Team Masa
They already took it down View attachment 46990
How do you change the name MASHA my bad> I went to profile but you can only edit your avatar pic? Good to hear from you too lol, until next time,
stay classy Vancouver.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BTW you guys from now on can refer to me TM is no longer Team Meli it is short for Team Masa
They already took it down View attachment 46990
How do you change the name MASHA my bad> I went to profile but you can only edit your avatar pic? Good to hear from you too lol, until next time,
stay classy Vancouv
Cute pic I like the way he dances but he has very small feet and pointy lol is he an elf? I went to PROFILE all you can do is edit your pic.