AFC Asian Cup 2023

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Make it four, clearly 2 is not enough.
let me see how you changed, are you Russian? German?
Don't worry about me, worry about yourself and personal insults are not allowed mate. I mean you say I need to see a doctor. I see two
@IEI Could you please kindly observe this? I did not do anything to instigate this reaction out of him.
Seriously man I think someone needs Anger management. As for am I russian
Question for you, why do you keep posting and then deleting your posts? Why are you so angry all the time? What does this have to do with the Asian Cup and the game?
Don't worry about me, worry about yourself and personal insults are not allowed mate. I mean you say I need to see a doctor. I see two
@IEI Could you please kindly observe this? I did not do anything to instigate this reaction out of him.
Seriously man I think someone needs Anger management. As for your question let me quote Lee Greenwood Proud to be an American
remember where I was born and I am a veteran. God bless the 🇺🇸 😂

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Relax folks. we are the end of the forum life. So please be nice to each other. I am not going to read whose fault it is. Time is money :D
😆 I disagree I have all the time but never money.
There is a funny 🇧🇬 song the wife likes to sing for me
Tigre Tigre ishmolie park- 🐅, 🐅 why don’t you have money? 💴 😂 She calls me her Siberian tiger 🐅 because my eyes have a slight slant. Anyways I am good but as for this American well, this sucks. Too bad but hey at least we are #1 at being #3 😂 I tell you what I trade you a year for $10,000,000 USD 😂
I must say watching 🇮🇷 lose to an Arab team things I would rather do again 1 go through OCS 2 go to combat 3 get of sprayed in OCS (we all had to do it) side note seems lie all the smoking La face me a natural defense to Oc spray or getting gassed( had to do both) oh well back to the drawing board for 🇮🇷

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Teams like this will never win tourneys as they can't play consistently. I have never seen this team play two good games in a row. They might even beat Brazil one day and lose to Maldives the following week.
Very true. We have been very inconsistent under Ghalenoei. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. We never know which one will show up.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Faghani said VAR and ref made mistake giving penalty to IR, thought so too.

Said they basing penalty on moving arm was a mistake.

Ref in a less obvious way looked over any Qatari misconduct overall but big decisions seemed fair. Likable character!

Maybe so, but I don't think he will favor Qatar because he is an Arab.
Iranian media trying really hard to find an excuse if anything go wrong.
In fact no complain when a Chinese (let's say east Asian ref) called a penalty in the last minute

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

😆 I disagree I have all the time but never money.
There is a funny 🇧🇬 song the wife likes to sing for me
Tigre Tigre ishmolie park- 🐅, 🐅 why don’t you have money? 💴 😂 She calls me her Siberian tiger 🐅 because my eyes have a slight slant. Anyways I am good but as for this American well, this sucks. Too bad but hey at least we are #1 at being #3 😂 I tell you what I trade you a year for $10,000,000 USD 😂
I must say watching 🇮🇷 lose to an Arab team things I would rather do again 1 go through OCS 2 go to combat 3 get of sprayed in OCS (we all had to do it) side note seems lie all the smoking La face me a natural defense to Oc spray or getting gassed( had to do both) oh well back to the drawing board for 🇮🇷
It's a jungle in ur bedroom it seems, nice going!!? Roooooooar

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Never liked them, specially in football. No particular reason. They don't like us either.
Last I saw they put a lot of dough in our players pockets at their local level.

If we deserve it we rise above their BS, unfort we don't. This game I don't recall IR players tackle much or play with the heart. Change of assignment for Taremi made it difficult for him but people calling him lazy today.

Arabs are progressing and we shine here and there. Unfortunate!!! Good for them.
خرس وسط گلر ما در شش قدم اگر آخر بازی گل شده بود، . که دیگر آبروریزی میشد. دفاع جا مانده بود و بیرا فقط تماشا میکرد در این .
بازی.کل دفاع بجز محبی نیمه دوم صفر بودن

این بازی کنان شکم سیر بودن نه پی مبارزه شگفتی و افتخار
قالگوهی هم سزاوار نبود. فکر کنم مایلی گوعن هم حال کرد.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Teame khaayeh maale hokoomati. be kiram ke bakhtan.
Never liked them, specially in football. No particular reason. They don't like us either.
I didn't use to either. But now I see that in every way they are better than us.

You know why I am happy they lost? These are the same players who said "football ro siasi nakonid" before and during the world cup. Then they wore that Palestinian shit scarf. Then Beiranvand said he will bring the cup back on 22 Bahman..... All that is political. This is a political team representing IR, not Iran.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Indeed. IR tried get away w cheap as usual, not gonna happen.

The players and coaches are big time politician but for own benefits, crediting people in cases and taking responsibility for loss in their corny ways. No wonder their mothers are at tip of tongues by some. Really!

Politics aside, firing CQ is credited to Qataris success.lmao