AFC Asian Cup 2023

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Korean football in turmoil as night before Jordan game, Son the captain was attacked by younger fellow resulting in his hand injury and yet klinsmann played the striking player vs disciplining him.

It appears that older and younger players in that team function in own group and there has been ongoing issues among them

Striking player plays PSG. Son cryptically hinted at not coming back or not working w klismann

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Korean football in turmoil as night before Jordan game, Son the captain was attacked by younger fellow resulting in his hand injury and yet klinsmann played the striking player vs disciplining him.

It appears that older and younger players in that team function in own group and there has been ongoing issues among them

Striking player plays PSG. Son cryptically hinted at not coming back or not working w klismann
Well you know what they say in Korea:

미친 클린스만
중간 소라 구멍

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@TeamMeli can you translate this ^^^
Yes I believe I have a beat on it
미친 클린스만
중간 소라 구멍
We like Kim Chi yes we do
We like Kim Chi how about you?
Lol maybe I can ask my ex Korean girlfriend. Haha my friend Korean is not in my wheelhouse. If you picked the following languages:
Russian, German, Italian or Farsi, I could have helped you. I have no idea what the Koreans

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@TeamMeli can you translate this ^^^
Yes I believe I have a beat on it lol it says
미친 클린스만
중간 소라 구멍
Lol maybe I can ask my ex Korean girlfriend. Haha my friend Korean is not in my wheelhouse. If you picked the following languages:
Russian, German, Italian or Farsi, I could have helped you. I have no idea what the Koreans

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Yes I believe I have a beat on it
미친 클린스만
중간 소라 구멍
Man your life's story and people you surround yourself fits the international house of pancake theme. When I start manoto I will reach out for a one to one, ramins will donate interview shoes.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Such class fellow,Son had trouble manning the punksters in his team , damn klinsshorts didn't back him up. SK at least deserved third spot imho. SK, Jordan, Japan and Qatar in that order.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Man your life's story and people you surround yourself fits the international house of pancake theme. When I start manoto I will reach out for a one to one, ramins will donate interview shoes.
You made an IHOP reference nice man. By thew way I think they changed the name to IHOB International House of Burgers, totally stupid.
Um if Ramin S wants to donate the shoes no problem. By the way it's funny @Finally Mentioned Korea. Guess where I dropped my dad off
in Las Vegas Airport, Korean Air. I don't know why he is going to Seoul, hopefully I don't see him on 90 day Fiancé or a North Korean prison.
He is going to Korea and Vietnam(btw always wanted to go to Vietnam)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You made an IHOP reference nice man. By thew way I think they changed the name to IHOB International House of Burgers, totally stupid.
Um if Ramin S wants to donate the shoes no problem. By the way it's fu
Such class fellow,Son had trouble manning the punksters in his team , damn klinsshorts didn't back him up. SK at least deserved third spot imho. SK, Jordan, Japan and Qatar in that order.
See Son is old school, he is a hard worker. These youngsters do not have the same work ethic as him. That is why he is the Captain at Tottenham and why they are not. Youngins these days don't have the work ethic of guys like Son or Ali Daei.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Don't call me Mark, I am Persian with friends in high places such as IHOP. I'll have them burn ur stack then drizzle it some.

Or leave tainted blonde or red wool in ur BLT. Your choice.
Surely you didn't think I called you Mark.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Klinsmann was sacked by the Koreans which gives new meaning to the Korean phrase: 오 클린스만, 오 고즈 부겐도