Africa cup final

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
These two teams are going to meet for the playoffs. Now Egypt has Mohammed Salah but Senegal has more talent and if you look at the FIFA rankings, Sinegal is one spot ahead of us at 21 and egypt is 44. I must say though I did not care for the part the brush strategy, that is not how i want Iran to play but you do work with what you have. mayne outside of Mo Salah, they do not have good attackers, wingers and mid fielders.
Remember you can be a good striker yourself but Mohamed Salah and Robert Lewandowski suffer from a similar problem.

Both attackers are really gifted and play for a phenomenal clubs. Nut tjeir national teams ate mediocre. Imagine how good Mohammed Salah would be for Egypt if he had competent Wingers and mid fielders, like he does at liverpool? Same
with Lewandowski and Poland. These two deserve better from their national team
Also Plauboy lol Klopp inflience he is a motorious hugger, he even hugs guys on the other team that big softie emotional German.

Also I don't call 00 and going into penalty shootouts good football. Call Good defensive football and both goalkeepers were phenomenal,
Maybe because I played that I always zoom in on the goal keyboard . We're going to see more of the same in the playoffs for two games. I doivt
We will see more thean 4 combined goals in two games with these two teams,

First Sinegal it's simple stop Mohamed Salah and you stop Egypt's office.First Sinegal it's simple stop Mohamed Salah and you stop Egypt's attack. I think Sinegal is the overall the most talented African team, they have the best chance probably of qualifying and moving onto the second round even over Nigeria or other team who are good like Morocco Egypt, etc

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I would rank the too 4 African teams in this order
1 Senegal
2 Nigeria
3 Morocco
4 Egypt
5 and 6 ate Ghana and Cameroon Those those for teams are pretty close to each other there's not that much of a talent gap difference between Sinegal at 21 in Egypt number 44. Therr is a drip of in talent with the next best four. The next best tao are Ghana and Cameroon but they are loke 49 and 55. Analysis on Ghana and Cameron,
Good enough to compete, not good enough to win anything signifiant. Asia is like that. After Iran, Japan, KSA, Korea and Australia, there is a signifiant dropout with Asia's 6th and 7th team so is Comeol. You got Brazil, Argentina and Chile, sometimes Colomboa and Irigiau are good, sometimes they are down but after those 5 these is a signifiant dropoff between Colombia and Urigiau and and Paraguay, Exoador and Bolivia
Concacaf is like that, outside or USA, Canada and Mexico, the teams are mediocre.
The only continemt where anything goes because of good competitors is Uefa- Europe. Even the middle of the road teams like Turkey and Russia are good and always 1 good team, like Italy or Holland, will be left out. The only watchable continent is Europe and I'm not trying to be prejudiced but everywhere else there's just too much Shawspeller, acting and diving,
It is really and in South America.
So outside of Europea 45 good teams did the rest are mediocre to crap and there is a significant talent drop ofSo outside of Europea 45 good teams did the rest are mediocre to crap and there is a significant drop in talent. In Europe though, a tram like Russia can rise up, play good defense and beat a team like Spain. Ghama is not beating Senegal and say China or UaE or Iraq are not beating Iran, unless it is a fluke.
Innoway it's good and bad you have some parody in the middle of the pack but it's also bad because usually the top 45 teams in most continents except Europe, are far superior to the middle of the road teams. Also outside of UEFA and combol, it is super hard to qualify for the WC out of Africa. It's not Europe or South America but it is kind of comparable, competitoon is improvong in Africa and teams are developimg and so are their football clubs and leagies, i have not seen them lately hut see TD Mazembe

so watch for more or the same between these two African powers Senegal an Efyot Looks lole they are the Germany and Italy of Africa, they can lock it uo and play shut down D, I watch a lot of football because I have the sports package and I get the Spanish channels like BEIM amd TDUM. That's another thing I watch European football on the Spanish channels it is kmore exciting., goooooooallllll my fiancé loves that English and American commentators suck, Spanish and Arabs are the best . Arab is likeour soanish. iranian commentators oof they are like the English, boring . Stay tuned this is must see tv if you appreciate good goal keeping, like i do, just attack you two.

Last edited: