Afshin Ghotbi and Perspolis

Neo

Banned
May 20, 2007
A Galaxy ,far far away
شرط قطبى براى قبول سرمربيگرى پرسپوليس
افشين قطبى سرمربى پروازى پرسپوليس؟

اعضاى هيأت مديره پرسپوليس براى آنكه از طرفى خودى نشان دهند و از سوى ديگر نبود حبيب كاشانى را طبيعى جلوه دهند، مذاكرات خود را با افشين قطبى آغاز كردند تا وى را به عنوان سرمربى فصل بعد روى نيمكت پرسپوليس بنشانند. اين دستور مستقيماً از سوى محمد على آبادى صادر شده و تضمين مالى نيز دارد.به همين دليل نماينده باشگاه پرسپوليس در سازمان تربيت بدنى با يكى از دوستان صميمى افشين قطبى تماس برقرار كرده تا بتواند از اين كانال با قطبى صحبت كند به هر صورت نماينده باشگاه موفق شد با قطبى صحبت كند و پيغام هيأت مديره باشگاه مبنى بر رضايت آنها براى بازگشت قطبى به پرسپوليس را به گوشش برساند. قطبى نيز پس از شنيدن حرف هاى نماينده باشگاه گفت: من هم دوست دارم به پرسپوليس باز گردم اما براى بازگشت ۴ شرط مهم دارم كه همه آنها بايد انجام شود. اول اينكه به غير از حضور افشين پيروانى من بايد يك دستيار خارجى با خود به پرسپوليس بياورم اين شرطم بايد اجرايى شود. دوم، اجاره يك منزل مسكونى با تمام امكانات در دوبى براى همسرم است. همچنين بايد هر ۲ ماه يك هفته در كنار همسرم در دوبى باشم. سومين شرط من بستن قرارداد مالى خوب است. من دوست ندارم با همان قيمت سال گذشته قرارداد ببنندم. چهارم بحث بازيكنان است. بايد بتوانم بازيكنان مورد نظرم را جذب كنم و آنها را كه نمى خواهم از تيم كنار بگذارم.نماينده باشگاه نيز با قبول همه اين شرط ها به قطبى گفت: فعلاً استراحت كن و هروقت خواستى به تهران برگرد چرا كه پيروانى مى تواند به تنهايى تيم را تمرين دهد. پس از اين تماس نماينده باشگاه تمام شرط و شروط قطبى را در جلسه هيأت مديره پرسپوليس كه ديروز برگزار شد عنوان كرد و اعضا قرار شد در اين خصوص تصميم گيرى كنند. طبق شنيده هاى ما رضايت نسبى در اين خصوص به وجود آمده اما نام سرمربى پرسپوليس - كه به احتمال فراوان همين قطبى است - روز دوشنبه اعلام مى شود البته اگر چنين اتفاقى رخ ندهد و قطبى سرمربى نشود هيأت مديره باشگاه به دنبال گزينه هاى خارجى خواهند رفت و اگر بازهم در جذب سرمربى خارجى ناموفق باشند «افشين پيروانى» به عنوان سرمربى از باشگاه حكم خواهد گرفت.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Mar 29, 2005
found out something about him that pissed them off .
everybody was talking about Stilli this Stilli that ...!!!
as the MeHican said ," Ohh CRAMMBA,,,, What Khappend ?"""

Afiveh

Ball Boy
Jun 15, 2006
found out something about him that pissed them off .
everybody was talking about Stilli this Stilli that ...!!!
as the MeHican said ," Ohh CRAMMBA,,,, What Khappend ?"""
What part of it exactly pisses you off?
1) I doubt he wants to bring a foriegn assistant for the joy of his aunt. I think its for the best of the team
2) So is the request to have absolute authority over choosing the right players.
3) And it seems quiet normal to ask for a better wage when you do a good job at work. Doesn't everyone ask for promotion and bonus?
4) Or maybe it's his request to have a house in Dubai which I understand it might sound disrespectful to us but if you pay careful attention he is not asking to live in Dubai. It's indeed for the sake of his wife's comfort. Isn't this the case for all of us that part or most of our life rotates around the comfort of our love ones ( or it should totally rotate around your fav. team?)
5) He is asking for a week off every month. Well, do the calculation and you will see most ppl gets almost a week off in every month of work. ( some get it two days a week, and some ask to get it all at once). I think it's ok as long as it doesn't conflict with the team's preparation.

After all options are not unlimited:
1) domestic unskilled coach with low wage
2) Semi skilled ghotbe with medium wage
3) Top class imported coach with a very high wage (which I doubt they can afford)

I would choose number 2 and yet i am not a PP fan.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I hope he comes back. ba har sharayeti ke bashe behtar az har morabie digei hast.

AFSHINE EMPRATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mar 14, 2005
i don't want to see Ghotbi set a foot in my country, let alone have a job there, even as a street sweeper. why does his wife want to live in an arab land instead of iran? this is so humiliating to me, like some one just said something bad about my mother. I hate Ghotbi and his weirdo wife.

Oct 18, 2002
i don't want to see Ghotbi set a foot in my country, let alone have a job there, even as a street sweeper. why does his wife want to live in an arab land instead of iran? this is so humiliating to me, like some one just said something bad about my mother. I hate Ghotbi and his weirdo wife.
Where do you live, just wondering?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
dadash engar kheli vaghte iran nabodi. nemidoni onja che khabare. baba khode irania ke onja az avale omoreshon bodan mikhan daran beran dubai zedegi konan. then what do you expect from a foreign person. hala khodaro shokr kon ke yek sal onja tahamol kard. zod tar naraft.

Blazevic

Bench Warmer
Aug 1, 2004
Relax aziz. If I were him, I would ask the same thing.

Mar 14, 2005
aghe injor ke shoma migin, Iran be darde zendegi nemikhoreh, vallahi kheili ahmaghanst ke hamastoon TM ro support mikonin. vaghetono talaf nakonin. berin be khod khahihatun beresin. halaam az shoma be ham mikhoreh, be rutoonam migham.

Jun 18, 2005
aghe injor ke shoma migin, Iran be darde zendegi nemikhoreh, vallahi kheili ahmaghanst ke hamastoon TM ro support mikonin. vaghetono talaf nakonin. berin be khod khahihatun beresin. halaam az shoma be ham mikhoreh, be rutoonam migham.
Since you are a silver package subscriber I gather that you dont live in Iran yourself.

To chetori be khodet jorat midi ke biay be zane Ghotbi begi weirdo because she wants to live in Dubai and you yourself live outside of Iran?

Badesham zane Ghotbi Irani nist. Why does she have to keep a scarf on or go by the rules of Islamic Republic? She wants her freedom and she cant have it living in Iran.

Mar 14, 2005
Since you are a silver package subscriber I gather that you dont live in Iran yourself.

To chetori be khodet jorat midi ke biay be zane Ghotbi begi weirdo because she wants to live in Dubai and you yourself live outside of Iran?

Badesham zane Ghotbi Irani nist. Why does she have to keep a scarf on or go by the rules of Islamic Republic? She wants her freedom and she cant have it living in Iran.
just because i live outside of iran right now doesn't mean that i will live out side of iran for ever...is that really difficult to understand?? man be khodam jorat midam, be khatere inke asheghe keshvaram hastam va har kari delam bekhad mikonam. I'm so glad Ghotbi is not TM coach. Long live Daei. true iran lover.

Oct 1, 2004
Can someone confirm that this Korean lady is Ghotbi's second wife?
I remember him speaking about a German women he was married to and his daughters who live in Germany. He is divorced from that German lady now.
I think this would explain alot about his family problems.

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
just because i live outside of iran right now doesn't mean that i will live out side of iran for ever...is that really difficult to understand?? man be khodam jorat midam, be khatere inke asheghe keshvaram hastam va har kari delam bekhad mikonam. I'm so glad Ghotbi is not TM coach. Long live Daei. true iran lover.
dadash asheghe keshvaret hasti ...khosh behalet. ghotbi ham hatman asheghe keshvaresh boode ghotbi ham hatman asheghe keshvaresh boode ke hazer shode zendegisho vel kone biad morabi ye mosht amale mesle nikbakht o mamani beshe ke badesh bahash on kararo bekonan... va ba hameye in harfa bazam perspoliso ghahreman kard, vali zane ghotbi ke nabayad asheghe keshvare ma bashe... she is korean !!! hamoon tor ke shoma gofti har kari delet bekhad mikoni, she has the right to choose where and how she wants to live. she can live in iran, wear a scarf, and follow the laws in iran which is most of the time hard for non iranians, or she can live in dubai... no scarf and enjoy the freedom and technology there. hala dozari oftad ke chera kesi shoma ro support nemikone ?

May 21, 2003
No one is going to support me here???? am i the only person that thinks like this?? this is really dangerous.
The only dangerous thing here is simple minded people like me wasting even a few seconds of their life replying to your childish posts. Time is precious and shouldn't be wasted, but fuck, I'm just too generous and may God forgive me for wasting it.

Avallan, to ke halet az hameye ma beham mikhoreh, goh mikhori miay inja post mikoni.

Dovoman, to ke migi "har kar bekham mikonam", goh mikhori baraye Ghotbi ya zanesh ta'een taklif mikoni.

hamin.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
dude how old are you? aslan bebinam arzesh dare javabeto bedam
chaks,

Neo

Banned
May 20, 2007
A Galaxy ,far far away
Ghotbi's wife has every right to live where ever she wants ( aslan chera dubai? man boodam migoftam merikh ) but why PP has to pay for her flat?????? Ghotbi is asking for a $1m contract and i guess its more than enough to pay for the rent of his beloved wife.

Ghotbi is a joke. I love to see him in any arabian,koreAN team and enjoy the time he is chucked out less than 3 months.

Abolfazl jalili omad in shayee ro dorost kard ke AL-WASL dubai mikhyad ba ghotbi emza kone . akhe begoo kodoom team miad va ZE MARIO ro ekhraj kone va GHOTBI ro begire? alan ham ALWASL omade va morabi team U-23 czech ro estekhdam karde. age arab ha 1 kar ro khoob balad bashan oonam estekhdam morabi football hast va bas.

chak