Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

. پس بی خیال بگذارید ما فوتبالمان را تماشا کنیم
شما فوتبالتو تماشا کن. ما هم به قطبی و رؤسای قطبی فحش میدیم. ندا آخرین قربانی در ایران نبود و قطبی هم آخرین خایه مال این مملکت نخواهد بود ولی من به شخصه هرگز با قربانی شدن و یا خایه مال بودن هیچ احدالناسی کنار نمیام و با تمام وجود به هیکل این رژیم و طرفداراش میرینم.

شما حالتو بکن. پس فردا که طعمی از آزادی و آزاده گی در ایران پیچید شما بیشتر از من و امثال من حال خواهی کرد ولی ما بخیل نیستیم. حالشو ببرید.بذار لااقل اگر حال کردنی هم هست برای شما حال-بکناش باشه بجای ما افسرده های غمزده. فقط قول بده که حتما حالشو ببری چون اگر نبری حال ما گرفته میشه. ما با حال کردن شما در آزاده گی بیشتر حال میکنیم تا در اسیری. شما که از اسیری ملت ککت نمیگزه نگران ما آزادی طلب ها نباش. منفعتش همیشه برای شما باقی میمونه. ما که تکلیفمون از اول روشن بوده. بدنیا اومدیم که حرص بخوریم و دلمون برای بدبختی مردم کباب بشه. بذار بشه.

حریق دریا رو ببین
ماهی های سوخته رو آب
از تاول پوست زمین
گر میگیره مخمل خواب

شاعر بی چشم و دهان
گم شده در وزن زمان
شاپرکای بی غزل
مرثیه گوی عاشقان

بذار از این دنیای بد
دنیای کور نابلد
سفر کنم تا خواب تو
به اعتماد شونه هات تکیه کنم تکیه کنم
بذار بشم خراب تو

هفت شهر عشقت رو بذار
قدم قدم گریه کنم
در این هوای بی کسی
با دلکم گریه کنم

پشت غزل گریه ی من
رنگین کمون سر میزنه
میچکه رنگاش رو زمین
طلسم ظلمت میشکنه

بذار از این دنیای بد
دنیای کور نابلد
سفر کنم تا خواب تو
به اعتماد شونه هات تکیه کنم تکیه کنم
بذار بشم خراب تو
بذار بشم خراب تو

Dec 12, 2002
usa
moosh jan, usually you make sense but not this time , you are not on the money in everything you said .
you said iranian because of losing the wars have become khaye mal .
first of all we won most of the wars and even losing war, didn't make us khaye mal, because we believed in pendar nik -GOFTAR NIK -kerdar nik .
we didn't do good for rewards and reza ye khoda we did so many good things with my family for generation without expecting any return .
it is not nice naming the people here ,but this bahahm movadat who happens to be real good guy ,needed help we did for him . we save some livesas well .
i built 100's ,100 lives without any expectation .
however tm is tm and been around to 75 years ,present the name of iran and nation of iran ,present the nation ,as same as takhti ,namjoo and others who resprsented the name of iran .
zende va pirouz baud iran and tm iran .

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2004
و با تمام وجود به هیکل این رژیم و طرفداراش میرینم
This is just too funny.
Like I said before, you have to take things with a pinch of salt and instead direct your anger and hatred towards Sepah. Give everyone else a little break. This is the key to unity. A single common enemy.

Aug 26, 2005
Kaz,

Houman is talking about those fans who came on these boards for two years and called this guy all sorts of names, including, but not limited to: fraud, fake, charlatan, video game analyzer, computer guy, No coaching certificate, thief, a man who has a wife but also has a girl friend (what do they call that these days, a lucky man? lol)... and they kept it up... EXACTLY like all those Ahmadinezhad Media in Iran... Fars, khabaronline..etc ..

Now don't pretend that you didn't know that's what houman was talking about.
I know what Houman is talking about...the point is who cares? Why care?

The same kind of comments have been made about GN, Branko, Kohan, Daei...va va va. So why kick up a fuss and insult others this time? It's one thing to argue with others and back your man based on facts or your opinion...it's another thing to try and draw a line and say those that don't support the coach don't support TM.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
Moosh Jan, I don't have a Farsi keyboard to post back in Farsi, but thank you for your post. You raised a LOT of good points about Ghotbi as a football coach. I disagree with you that he has been a Khayemal, but as you correctly state, EVEN if he was, he has been certainly LESS Khayemal than the rest of the TM coaches we know of in recent years and not so recent years. He has not started wearing Reesh, carrying Tasbeeh, not taking showers... all the requisite forms of being "religious". He has UNITED the team, without Hasheeyeh during the AC, and this is an ASTOUNDING achievement in Iran. We all know that. He has played a ton of players, done half time adjustments, given them confidence, did the right subsitutions, WON all games, BEAT the AC champion and TWO Arab teams in Arab land. His coaching speaks for itself, and I agree with you, when it comes to that HAL Meekoneem and EVEN people INSIDE IRAN HAL MEEKONAND. The Iranians in Iran (and out) NEED light, NEED hope, NEED sports. Otherwise what is the POINT OF WATCHING SPORTS? If BT's argument is we should not ENJOY sports because the regime in Iran, then why is he a moderator on a SPORT site?? i mean RESIGN man, don't post, if we can not ENJOY even our Victories, give us a break!! We are patriots too!!!

And before you go trashing us BT, I am 100% against this regime. I just keep that separate from the joy of watching BACHEHAYEH TEAM ****MELII**** kick ASS.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
And please provide a source for when he said that he was forced to go.

I owe both of you an apology. Ramin jan reminded me that you (both) had asked me for a link and I had not provided it.. just so I deliver on my claim, here is the link thanks to another member on another site who did the footwork (also thanks to St_Mark).. I just have a hard time searching Farsi sites.. his comment which I referred to is in the answer to the last question.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/news-16609.aspx

Not that it matters, but simply because I made a claim, I wanted to provide the link.

Peace..

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
I know what Houman is talking about...the point is who cares? Why care?

The same kind of comments have been made about GN, Branko, Kohan, Daei...va va va. So why kick up a fuss and insult others this time? It's one thing to argue with others and back your man based on facts or your opinion...it's another thing to try and draw a line and say those that don't support the coach don't support TM.
I am not here defending Houman. I was just clarifying that he is NOT talking about those who's beef with Ghotbi is political.. I don't think any of those coaches received the type of character assassination that Ghotbi received.. Even his wife and girl friend were mentioned.. ON TV, ON LINE, On paper.. every where in Iran and outside.

Jun 20, 2005
Sweden
What gives people the right to mix everything together and to judge every aspect of a person? and then those so called secular people wonder why IRI people intervene and put their noses in people's life.

We need people like Ghotbi that give a fuck to what others (pro iri or anti iri religeous fundamentalists) think of his political views and only focus on TM. Go TM. Kick the ass of the koreans. And then Uzbeks. Just keep on kicking ass. You have a good team with a good spirit. Win the the war for us, Afshin.

What gives people the right to mix everything together and to judge every aspect of a person? and then those so called secular people wonder why IRI people intervene and put their noses in people's life.

We need people like Ghotbi that give a fuck to what others (pro iri or anti iri religeous fundamentalists) think of his political views and only focus on TM. Go TM. Kick the ass of the koreans. And then Uzbeks. Just keep on kicking ass. You have a good team with a good spirit. Win the the war for us, Afshin.
Herman jan

I think you need to get up to date with whats going on - in every sense.

May 12, 2007
Ok
I think Ghotbi is rather a good coach. South Korea is rich. He has to be good to work as analyser for such a team. For those countries money is
not important but quality and knowledge.
We have also seen he has been a good analyser in the last 3 games. We have decieded the game in the second half. We have used first half to study those teams.
But he should not interfer in Iranian politics. For neither he nor you and I live in Iran. He has a job and should take care of his job and leave.
Policy relates to Iranian who work and live inside or at least related to Iran.
I don't believe Iran will win the championship but even we do then IRI is
the loser. Every 1 knowns IRI dose not care about football, science or whatever except islamic BS, Israel issue and son.
But I never pay a $ to watch Iranian football. because I know my enemy
is going to earn it.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
To all the Ghotbi bashers: Come and love him now. He's a great coach. He won against the UAE with our reserves! LOL

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
“In the first half we didn’t play the football we like to play. Maybe that had something to do with the quality of Korea and maybe the stress our players had before the match,” said Iran’s outgoing coach Afshin Ghotbi, whose team was the only one to win all three group games.

“The Koreans did very well closing the midfield and not giving space,” he said. “But I thought we came back in the second half. Unfortunately we conceded a goal at the wrong moment. It was a fantastic finish. In the second 15 minutes I thought our players gave their all and we created enough chances but unfortunately because of the emotions involved, maybe the precision around the goal wasn’t there.”

South Korea had more possession and outshot Iran 6-1, but neither team had a shot on target in the first half.

“Iran was very well organized in the defense,” Cho said.
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-asiancup-iran-southkorea