Ahmadi Nejaad, New President of Iran

Mar 25, 2005
It appears that he (Ahmadinejaad) has received a big percentage of the votes today. In Khoy & Sanandaj, West Azarbaijan & Kordestan, his vote is around 70%.

I think while there will be a short turbulence in the Iranian politics, however, it will be very positive in the longer term. There was a need for shakeup in the political establishment. Also, perhaps people are sick of problems among the different sectors of government such as Govayeh Mojriyeh, mogannaneh va gazaiyeh. Now they want to give a chance to focus on the real issues instead of fighting amons the different parties.

Your Friend

Football Fan
May 27, 2005
If you think Iran will be better ,lets see.
Either of them was acceptable vote .Iran will be destroyed and Iranians good luck.
This guy is another ammammeh be sar but without it which makes him even worse.
He is the worst TONDRO i HAVE HEARD OF.
Didn't we see his picture shaking hands with khalkhali

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Doredide said:
It appears that he (Ahmadinejaad) has received a big percentage of the votes today. In Khoy & Sanandaj, West Azarbaijan & Kordestan, his vote is around 70%.

I think while there will be a short turbulence in the Iranian politics, however, it will be very positive in the longer term. There was a need for shakeup in the political establishment. Also, perhaps people are sick of problems among the different sectors of government such as Govayeh Mojriyeh, mogannaneh va gazaiyeh. Now they want to give a chance to focus on the real issues instead of fighting amons the different parties.
source , please
Thank you

Mar 2, 2003
I am not willing to declare the election yet, but definitely the indications I get are that Ahmadinejad has won.

The Rafsanjani camp, even when voicing confidence, talk in vague terms about winning "many regions" and "parts of Tehran". The Ahmadinejad camp, on the other hand, is saying it won with a good margin.

Additionally, usually those who are losing are the first to complain about irregularities, and since the complaints are coming from the Rafsanjani camp, it appears he is not happy with the returns.

Finally, turnout in Ahmadinejad districts were overwhelming. Even after repeated extensions, by 11 o'clock when they closed the polls, reporters were reporting there were still huge lines of voters who wanted to vote. I don't think the GC would have agreed to close the polls even at that late hour if Ahmadinjead really needed the extra votes.

Anyway, I will wait for the final result. But so far, it seems that Ahmadinejad indeed has been elected as Iran's new president.

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Masoud Behnoud: Dangers of Ultra Right

I like Mr Behnoud's suggestion to young journalists of Tehran to ask Ahmadinejad

1. What were you doing in Saeed Emami's funeral?
2. What is your opinion of Political Chain Murders?
3. While in Netherland and England, have you participated in any operation?

On early victory here is another opinion from Hatef News,

گزارش پايگاه اطلاع رساني " هاتف " حاكي است از بعد از ظهر امروز كه به مرور اخبار شكست احمدي نژاد به گوش مي رسيد رسانه هاي افراطيون ، ابتدا ساعاتي را در سكوت سپري كردند و به مرور كه پيروزي هاشمي رفسنجاني قطعي تر شد ، تحركاتي انحرافي را آغاز كردند. سايت احمدي نژاد گزارشاتي را بعنوان نتيجه انتخابات منتشر كرد كه در آن ادعا شده بود در تمام از استانها احمدي نژاد از آراي بالايي برخوردار است اين در حالي بود كه انتخابات هنوز در جريان بود . در شرايطي كه برگزاري انتخابات ادامه داشت روزنامه كيهان بار ديگر به غيب گويي پرداخت و همانطور كه در دور اول انتخابات پيش از پايان شمارش آرا ، احمدي ن‍‍ژاد را به دور دوم انتخابات فرستاد و اعتراضات فراوان مهدي كروبي را سبب شد ، تيتر اول شماره فرداي خود را چنين نوشت: "خبرها از پيروزي چشمگير احمدي‌نژاد حكايت مي‌كند."
به گزارش ايرنا ، كيهان در تيتر اول صفحه نخست خود همچنين نوشته است : "ملت كار را تمام كرد."
ظاهرا روزنامه همشهري نيز تيتر مشابهي زده است و خبرگزار يهاي فارس و مهر نيز در حال حاضر مدام طي اخباري مدعي مي شوند احمدي نژاد پيروز انتخابات شده است.
اين تحركات انحرافي در حالي ادامه دارد كه همچنان اخبار رسيده از منابع موثق از پيروزي هاشمي رفسنجاني حكايت دارد.
در همين حال شنيده شده است كه بحث جلوگيري از توزيع روزنامه ها ي كيهان و همشهري به اتهام تشويش اذهان عمومي و شايعه پراكني از سوي برخي نهادهاي عالي رتبه نظام در حال بررسي است . مقامات عالي نظام معتقدند اين آخرين ماجراجويي افراطيون بيش از آنكه به سود آنها باشد سلامت انتخابات را زير سوال برده و به تشويش اذهان عمومي مي انجامد . علاوه بر اين افراطيون خود متهم اصلي تقلب و تخلف در انتخابات هستند به گونه اي كه ستاد آقاي هاشمي تا كنون حدود 500 مورد از تخلف انتخاباتي شبه نظاميان را گزارش كرده است
.​

Oct 22, 2003
Simply Ken said:
I am not willing to declare the election yet, but definitely the indications I get are that Ahmadinejad has won.
we have our own fox news on isp.

If ahmadenejad wins we really have to start praying for Iran. The polls haven't even closed outside of Iran. There's plenty of time for change.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
this has cheating written all over it. The media for unknown reasons is already reporting that Antarinejad has won but based on my sources in Iran the official results are different and have rafsanjani in the lead. I'm talking about people who were actively involved in Rajsanjooni's campaign.

Qahreman

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Farsi Zaban said:
this has cheating written all over it. The media for unknown reasons is already reporting that Antarinejad has won but based on my sources in Iran the official results are different and have rafsanjani in the lead. I'm talking about people who were actively involved in Rajsanjooni's campaign.

So far the reports from interior ministry has Hashemi in the lead, that is according to toos from PFDC who is there right now.

Jun 18, 2005
Isna just reported the Ahmadi Nejad has won the elections. Isna had said before that it would not release any unofficial news. Isna will release the figures shortly from vezarate keshvar.