Ahmadinejad on SNL

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Samberg is a genius.
Thanks for sharing the clip but there is nothing original or genius about the sketch or the idea. Portraying "tough men" (especially famous political leaders) as cross-dressers or homosexuals is one of the oldest and boring jokes in the history of comedy, theater and TV.

May 29, 2006
Funny skit.

They should have given the gay AN lines in the song (maybe quran/arabic chanting in tune while being amorous).

Also funny is the hezbollahi’s criticism.

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Thanks for sharing the clip but there is nothing original or genius about the sketch or the idea. Portraying "tough men" (especially famous political leaders) as cross-dressers or homosexuals is one of the oldest and boring jokes in the history of comedy, theater and TV.
well not all "famous political leaders" make stupid comments like "there are no homosexuals in Iran."

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
I know, and that's what I thought about your opinion of Samberg being a "genius".
And everybody of course enjoys smelling your opinions of your "proof" that Iran is a full democracy with human rights for all and no homosexuals or prostitutes.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
what?! smelling your opinions of your "proof"? LOL
Oh, I guess you forgot your 1 million page "proof" that Islamic Republicstan is a 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt democracy. And how you continue to prove that Iran is a nice, safe, great place with no homos, prostitutes, murderers, rapists, or any other haram-ness in it.

Jun 18, 2005
Thats just awesome. :D Thanks

I can not believe that there were folks on this forum trying to spin his comments on gays in Iran. (Or lack there of) :smoke:

This Mahmoud is better looking though.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Oh, I guess you forgot your 1 million page "proof" that Islamic Republicstan is a 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt democracy. And how you continue to prove that Iran is a nice, safe, great place with no homos, prostitutes, murderers, rapists, or any other haram-ness in it.
I tried to prove there are no "homos, prostitutes, murderers, rapists..." in Iran?!! “one million page proorf”??!! LOL

Whatever shit you're smoking you need to stop it NOW! Cause it clearly is killing the last few viable brain cells in your empty skull. LOL

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
I tried to prove there are no "homos, prostitutes, murderers, rapists..." in Iran?!! “one million page proorf”??!! LOL

Whatever shit you're smoking you need to stop it NOW! Cause it clearly is killing the last few viable brain cells in your empty skull. LOL
Even a few brain cells is more than you will ever have Mr.I-Love-Diaperheads.