ali daie must get this in his head or we might lose...

a_m

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2004
boston
i respect bagheri for all the years of service he has done for Team melli, i commend him. He will always be remembered as someone who gave his all, all the time.

But times have changed and we see a new begining especially in that position , and that position belongs to nekunam, he has to play in that position or we will suffer.

Same goes with masoud he has to play behind the forwards...daie should not and can not play him on the flank as a winger or he will be neutralizing all of the kids talent.....

We have more than enough talent to beat korea, the problem is that our coach plays everyone out of position basically destorying their talent and the rythm of the team...

U never give up , until u have tired , if daie wants to play everyone out of position and give bagheri the central role again it will be like we already gave up.

The reason, there is something called biology, the cell , organisms, everyone know this stuff. Very simple. And there is something called ageing again simple stuff, I dont know how daie thinks but if he still thinks that bagheri is 25 , then someone please tell him that because of biology our human bodies change , no one expect someone who is 45 to run like at 25 year old........

I dont critize to be negative , i just want us to learn from the many past mistakes we have done. It is hard sometimes to do the right thing ,but is this situation daie must do the right thing, or not only will he suffer , but all of emerging talent of this decade may never be able to find a better platforum to show themselves

Last edited:
P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

Ok first of all, We have the talent but its useless when our team is not well organised and when they can't put simple passes to gether!
Our team has absoulotly no strategy so it doesn't matter if we put bagheri out and bring nekounam to his positiona and play every one in their real positions
Secondly about shojaei... i think he should not play on the position u say so! He should play in the right flank as he has played in that position in osusuna and has done well with crosses!
lastly.... I am so disappointed at u man! Bagheri is 45? Who scored the goal again UAE?

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Bagheri is 34 years old and since his return to Team Melli, he's got 3 goals in 3 games.
Wouldn't be surprised if he was to pop up and score against S.Korea to tell you the truth....

But here lies the dilemma in my eyes...
Jabbari is now fit, Shojaei will be arriving either way, I would say both are better options then Bagheri.

But, seeing Bagheri will start, we will most likely see Shojaei pushed to the wing....AGAIN.....
If somehow miraculously Daei comes to his senses to start Jabbari which is only day dreaming i believe...

That's taken into consideration that Zandi & Teymorian aren't even invited...
If they are, then God knows...

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

Arash jan Teymourian is not good enough to be even on the bench!
We can use shojaei on the right flank and zandi on left...

Look at my line up:

-----------------------------Buffon------------------------
Kaebi---------Aghili--------Hossieni----------ashjari
------------Nekounam-------Maziare zare/Nouri
------shojaei--------bagheri---------zandi/madanchi
------------Borhani/hashemian---------------

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
^^ I like your line up except I would switch these things around. I would take out Zandi and start Madanchi instead but sub in Zandi later in the game when we scored a goal, I would take out Hashemian and put in Seyed Salehi or Akbarpour but sub in Hash in 87 th minute. I wouldent start or sub Maziar Zare seeing he has been one of the worst Persepolis players in the last 2 years instead I would put Nouri in there as one of our starters. I would take out Bagheri during the 60 th - 76 th minute ,and put in another player and thats it. This is the tactics I would use for the Korea game to win the game.

TPC

Ball Boy
Dec 6, 2003
I wonder if Navidkia is fit to play? Does anyone watching him know? We need a creative midfielder for this game. Someone like Navidkia (if fit) and to lesser degree Jabbari or Nouri.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Arash jan Teymourian is not good enough to be even on the bench!
We can use shojaei on the right flank and zandi on left...

Look at my line up:

-----------------------------Buffon------------------------
Kaebi---------Aghili--------Hossieni----------ashjari
------------Nekounam-------Maziare zare/Nouri
------shojaei--------bagheri---------zandi/madanchi
------------Borhani/hashemian---------------
I like your lineup, but the fact that u put Zareh, the guy is not even good..
He has failed to live up to his "Gayegran" comparison and i think its embarrassing even calling him that...Zareh koja, Ghayegran the great koja???.....

Zareh is crap...

I think we should play like this...

-------------------------------------Rahmati--------------------------------------

-------Kaebi------------Hosseini---------------Aghili----------------Ashjari---

------------------------------------Nekounam-------------------------------------

----------------Jabbari--------------Bagheri--------------------Madanchi-------

-------------------------------Shojaei----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Borhani----------------------------------

Play Shojaei behind Borhani like he does in Osasuna behind Pandiani, and he does extremely well, in that position Shojaei is deadly, we saw what he did against Mallorca..

Also, If you are going to use Bagheri use hardworking and smart playmakers such as Madanchi and Jabbari in the starting line up.

With Rezaei missing i think Jabbari should be starting...
If Madanchi is invited, he should definately be starting...

I think that lineup is a strong one and the presence of a "slow" but experienced Bagheri wont be as bad, because Bagheri will be useful against Korea with his experience i am sure....

I don't think Khalatbari should be starting.....
I dont think Gholamnejad should be starting either.....

I am hoping these positions go to Madanchi and Jabbari...

Rampage

Ball Boy
Mar 7, 2004
Jabbari and Madanchi wont even be invited I think or arent invited,alsoI have to disagree about Bagheri.Nekounam and Bagheri both will start,we need experience against Korea and Bagheri is a really good player on 2-3 positions.

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

^^ I like your line up except I would switch these things around. I would take out Zandi and start Madanchi instead but sub in Zandi later in the game when we scored a goal, I would take out Hashemian and put in Seyed Salehi or Akbarpour but sub in Hash in 87 th minute. I wouldent start or sub Maziar Zare seeing he has been one of the worst Persepolis players in the last 2 years instead I would put Nouri in there as one of our starters. I would take out Bagheri during the 60 th - 76 th minute ,and put in another player and thats it. This is the tactics I would use for the Korea game to win the game.
Baaah salaaaam... ty man!
I would do the same as Madanchi is much better than Zandi...
Oh by / I meant we could start any of the guys i wrote their names down... But i really think Borhani should start although i am a perspolise fan! Also I think you are right seyed salehi is better than Hashemian if we are not gonna use Arash.
I think you are also right about Zare! I think Nouri from saba or even pejmane nouri are much better than him but he is the one invited over pejman!
You are also right about Bagheri! But we can use a youngster as the start and then bring in Bagheri for a Huge energy boost.
As for the formation of the team, I think we should use 4-3-3 against korea... We defenitly should not go defensive against them cause history proved everytime we had an offensive mind against them we owned them!

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

I like your lineup, but the fact that u put Zareh, the guy is not even good..
He has failed to live up to his "Gayegran" comparison and i think its embarrassing even calling him that...Zareh koja, Ghayegran the great koja???.....

Zareh is crap...

I think we should play like this...

-------------------------------------Rahmati--------------------------------------

-------Kaebi------------Hosseini---------------Aghili----------------Ashjari---

------------------------------------Nekounam-------------------------------------

----------------Jabbari--------------Bagheri--------------------Madanchi-------

-------------------------------Shojaei----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Borhani----------------------------------

Play Shojaei behind Borhani like he does in Osasuna behind Pandiani, and he does extremely well, in that position Shojaei is deadly, we saw what he did against Mallorca..

Also, If you are going to use Bagheri use hardworking and smart playmakers such as Madanchi and Jabbari in the starting line up.

With Rezaei missing i think Jabbari should be starting...
If Madanchi is invited, he should definately be starting...

I think that lineup is a strong one and the presence of a "slow" but experienced Bagheri wont be as bad, because Bagheri will be useful against Korea with his experience i am sure....

I don't think Khalatbari should be starting.....
I dont think Gholamnejad should be starting either.....

I am hoping these positions go to Madanchi and Jabbari...
Hey, I think you are right! There is only a big hype about zare but daei likes him what can I say?!
I agree with u mate, zare should not start at all... But I don't agree with Jabbari being in the line up! He just came back from injury and I don't think he should start... And he doesn't have the character or abilities of a defensive midfield!
How ever, we can get rid of Jabbari in ur line up and put Shojaei in that spot and fill shojaei's spot with either seyed salehi or khalatbari(God i wish Rezaei was playing).
Besides I didn't like what you said about Bagheri... He might not be as smart as jabbari in play making but he is goood, but in hard wroking he is the beeeeeeeest hard working player we have in TM!

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
Jabbari and Madanchi wont even be invited I think or arent invited,alsoI have to disagree about Bagheri.Nekounam and Bagheri both will start,we need experience against Korea and Bagheri is a really good player on 2-3 positions.
علی دایی خبر داد:​
فقط سه لژیونر به تیم ملی فوتبال دعوت می شوند
سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان تنها از 3 لژیونر ایرانی برای حضور در اردوی آتی این تیم دعوت خواهد کرد.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، علی دایی سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان امروز در جریان مراسم انعقاد همکاری شرکت خودروسازی سایپا با فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: جواد نکونام، مسعود شجاعی و وحید هاشمیان تنها لژیونرهایی هستند که به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت خواهند شد.
وی تاکید کرد: سایر لژیونرها در فهرست دعوت شدگان حضور ندارند.
تیم ملی کشورمان روز 23 بهمن ماه در چارچوب رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2010 در تهران با کره جنوبی دیدار خواهد کرد​

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

علی دایی خبر داد:​

فقط سه لژیونر به تیم ملی فوتبال دعوت می شوند
سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان تنها از 3 لژیونر ایرانی برای حضور در اردوی آتی این تیم دعوت خواهد کرد.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، علی دایی سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان امروز در جریان مراسم انعقاد همکاری شرکت خودروسازی سایپا با فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: جواد نکونام، مسعود شجاعی و وحید هاشمیان تنها لژیونرهایی هستند که به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت خواهند شد.
وی تاکید کرد: سایر لژیونرها در فهرست دعوت شدگان حضور ندارند.

تیم ملی کشورمان روز 23 بهمن ماه در چارچوب رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2010 در تهران با کره جنوبی دیدار خواهد کرد​
Hmmm does that mean zandi and maadanchi won't be there?
Well i think zandi won't but i am not sure about maadanchi!

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Hey, I think you are right! There is only a big hype about zare but daei likes him what can I say?!
I agree with u mate, zare should not start at all... But I don't agree with Jabbari being in the line up! He just came back from injury and I don't think he should start... And he doesn't have the character or abilities of a defensive midfield!
How ever, we can get rid of Jabbari in ur line up and put Shojaei in that spot and fill shojaei's spot with either seyed salehi or khalatbari(God i wish Rezaei was playing).
Besides I didn't like what you said about Bagheri... He might not be as smart as jabbari in play making but he is goood, but in hard wroking he is the beeeeeeeest hard working player we have in TM!
Seyed Salehi is in the same category as Zareh, garbage...junk...
He is so shit...

Why not Jabbari, he's played in the past 2 games for Esteghlal Tehran, and assisted 2 goals against Esteghlal Ahvaz and played quite impressively ...

He should definately be invited man....
At his best, Jabbari is Team Melli starting material....
His playmaking abilities is the the best in Iran, the way he controls the midfield, spreads the ball around is exactly what we lack in Team Melli at the moment....

Why push Shojaei to the wing again?....
Do you watch Osasuna's games where he plays behind Pandiani, THATS his position, THATS where is 1 quality player...

We should definatly do the same in Team Melli and have him play behind Hashemian against S.Korea..

Do not push him to the wing...

The fact that Zandi and Madanchi are not invited,
I think Khalatbari will definatly get a starting birth, i cannot see a better option on the left, even though i wish Hajsafi was starting...

But Khalatbari has been getting more games under Daei and i think Daei trusts him..
But Shojaei will be the key in this game, Daei should definatly, what ever the cost use him behind Hashemian...
He will be a constant pain to the S.Korean's, trust me....

Even Camacho has realised he is dangerous playing in that position which i believe is his right position, not on the wings....
You will only kill Shojaei if you put him on the wings, and Team Melli needs that deadly Shojaei, capable of opening the S.Korean defence on 1 of his moves...

This game will be crucial for Daei to play his players on their right positions....
Hashemian upfront, Shojaei behind him, Nekounam in center of midfield as the leader along side Bagheri...

Jabbari and Khalatbari around them....

See how we go, even Akbarpour could be a crucial player in this game...
His work rate is amazing...

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

Hehehe you know what daei is gonna let zaye play instead of ashjari and thats SAD!
Why not jabbari? Because as I said it will be too much offensive? Who is gonna stop korean fast attackers? Nekounam by him self?! We need 2 defensive miedfield and we can't just use nekou... And jabbari isn't made for defensive duties! I would use Kazemi, he is great with shots, he is good in performing defensive duties and he can be an alright playmaker! I just don't think we have a spot for starting jabbari thats all but he is alright for a sub as he came in at Suadie's game and we scored!
Any ways we can use khalatbari or seyed salehi instead of zandi or madanchi how ever i think those 2 aren't better than these!
You asked me if I saw osasuna's games! Yes I have and to be honost even though he was playing behind pandiani he always used right flank to attack and cross the balls in and we saw this in his last assist in osa's game! I seriously think we should use him in right flank, Use his speed and technique and crosses for our attackers! Shojaei was used in the position u are talking about (saudie's game) remember bro?
Was he that good? He made 2 moves and couldn't finish in one of them! He lacked defensive duties back in that game... This explain why we should use him in right flank!
Also u say hashemian's game like he is an idle and he should start cuz he did great against japan and south korea in the past... But those years are over! He is not as good as he used to be!
I don't know why u hate Seyed salehi and u think he is garbage! He has one thing that does differ him from others! He runs his ass off and tries to play his best for our country!!!

Last but not least, "This game will be crucial for Daei to play his players on their right positions....
Hashemian upfront, Shojaei behind him, Nekounam in center of midfield as the leader along side Bagheri..." This sounds totaly ridicolous!!!!!!!!! Can u explain who is gonna defend if Daei arrange the team like that? We already have lots of troubles in our defence!

abdollaz

Football Fan
Feb 3, 2009
Ali dae neeeds to wake uppp fkin hell
he needs to get the team sorted

use the 12 emams i swear it will work, keep emam zaman in the bench tho thats cheating they cant see him but if the situation get sticky bring him in

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
The funny thing Daei brought in a 32 year old Hashemian who is a bench warmer in his club and not a 29 year old Zandi who could be somewhat a difference maker in the South Korea game and is getting playing time. That is ridiculous and + he hasnt even invited Madanchi who we need for his speed since we do not have Rezaei. I agree with Daei of not inviting Kia but he should have also left out Hashemian for the South Korea game because he is not on form. I don't know he might have a strategy going into this game so who knows we might get something out of it. Lets see what happens and if he fails we can bash him for making stupid moves.

Oct 15, 2005
Yeah, Daei should wake up and start using players that fans see on television, and in positions that fans like to see them. That Zareh is better than this Zareh but worse than the Nouri that is better than that Nouri, and invite the Rezai that plays better than Rezaei. And the guy with the bicykel kick against Damash..

Daei is a morron, knows zero about playing or coahing, he should listen to us fans, we have watched TV, we know what we are talking about, or we will lose (again).

If only the Hitle...excuse me , Möller guy also could learn a thing or two from us fans (we have TV!), mover Bagheri to defense and then from minute 15 to the flank so Masoud can play the goalie. Common, Daei! Listen Up! This is my line up:

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Hehehe you know what daei is gonna let zaye play instead of ashjari and thats SAD!
Why not jabbari? Because as I said it will be too much offensive? Who is gonna stop korean fast attackers? Nekounam by him self?! We need 2 defensive miedfield and we can't just use nekou... And jabbari isn't made for defensive duties! I would use Kazemi, he is great with shots, he is good in performing defensive duties and he can be an alright playmaker! I just don't think we have a spot for starting jabbari thats all but he is alright for a sub as he came in at Suadie's game and we scored!
Any ways we can use khalatbari or seyed salehi instead of zandi or madanchi how ever i think those 2 aren't better than these!
You asked me if I saw osasuna's games! Yes I have and to be honost even though he was playing behind pandiani he always used right flank to attack and cross the balls in and we saw this in his last assist in osa's game! I seriously think we should use him in right flank, Use his speed and technique and crosses for our attackers! Shojaei was used in the position u are talking about (saudie's game) remember bro?
Was he that good? He made 2 moves and couldn't finish in one of them! He lacked defensive duties back in that game... This explain why we should use him in right flank!
Also u say hashemian's game like he is an idle and he should start cuz he did great against japan and south korea in the past... But those years are over! He is not as good as he used to be!
I don't know why u hate Seyed salehi and u think he is garbage! He has one thing that does differ him from others! He runs his ass off and tries to play his best for our country!!!

Last but not least, "This game will be crucial for Daei to play his players on their right positions....
Hashemian upfront, Shojaei behind him, Nekounam in center of midfield as the leader along side Bagheri..." This sounds totaly ridicolous!!!!!!!!! Can u explain who is gonna defend if Daei arrange the team like that? We already have lots of troubles in our defence!
Yes Shojaei was that good, Marca the big Spanish newspaper picked him for La Liga team of the week along side Messi in the midfield...

He was playing a brilliant game...
So yes, he was very good.

As for Sattar Zareh starting ahead of Ashjari i am really doubting that..
Daei will definatly stick with Ashjari who has really solved the left back problem and is very solid, who has started all these games ahead of Sattar Zare, Daei will not bench Ashjari in the last minute in his most crucial game when he knows how good he has been.

Ashjari will start and i don't even think thats a discussion..

WHEN did i say Hashemian should start because of his form in Japan or Korea
Are you hizzyfitting and bringing up words and putting it in my mouth??

When did i say that?....
Did i even Mention Hashemian ?

I am just saying that Hashemian playing upfront with Shojaei behind him like in Osasuna is the perfect way to go, Seyed Salehi has not scored 1 goal in any of these friendly games we have played, and despit Hashemian not having scored for quite a while i still put my money on him finishing any half chance he gets rather then Salehi.

Daei knows in the absence of Rezaei Hashemian is the perfect option.
And for all we know, Hashemian will most probably start along side Borhani..If Daei uses 2 strikers...

When did i say use Jabbari for defensive duties, Jabbari is the best BLOODY PLAYMAKER IN IRAN MATE, instead of saying WE NEED a play maker but not Jabbari then WHO?

Please tell me, Khalatbari maybe...okey mate...

Jabbari came on and proved DIFFERENCE against Saudi in Riyyadh, He is in good form, he has already played 2 games and will play another one with Esteghlal 2nite, so fitness from injury should not be a problem if Daei wishes to start him.

He is better then Gholamnejad or Khalatbari who both have starting births in the Iranian midfield...

put both of them together and Jabbari is still better..