كريمي از فردا در تمرينات استيل***آذين شركت مي***كند
سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

1389/06/02
08-24-2010
20:57:07
8906-01678: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
علي كريمي از فردا در تمرينات تيم فوتبال استيل آذين شركت مي كند.

به گزارش خبرنگار خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، به دنبال مشكلات به وجودآمده بين علي كريمي و مصطفي آجرلو، عصر امروز (سه شنبه، دوم شهريور) نشست كميته انضباطي باشگاه استيل آذين تشكيل شد و دو جلسه محروميت و پرداخت 40 ميليون تومان جريمه نقدي براي علي كريمي تعيين شد.
مالك باشگاه استيل آذين اعلام كرد: دو جلسه محروميت و مبلغ 40 ميليون تومان جريمه علي كريمي براي رفتار نادرستش در محل تمرين تيم فوتبال استيل آذين است.
حسين هدايتي با اعلام اين خبر به ايسنا گفت ساعاتي پيش جلسه كميته انضباطي باشگاه در خصوص بررسي وضعيت علي كريمي تشكيل شد كه بر اساس تصميمي كه در اين كميته گرفته شد، دو جلسه محروميت و مبلغ 40 ميليون تومان جريمه نقدي براي او تعيين شد. اين دو جلسه تا الآن تمام شده و او مي تواند از فردا (چهارشنبه) براي آماده شدن براي بازي هفته ششم در تمرينات استيل آذين شركت كند.
وي گفت: كريمي از سرمايه هاي ملي فوتبال ماست و اين سرمايه و قهرمان را بايد حفظ و در شيشه و پشت ويترين نگهداري كرد. او نبايد اعتراضات خود را آن چنان بيان مي كرد و در مقابل، رفتار وي هم نبايد رسانه يي مي شد.
هدايتي گفت: يك بازيكن حرفه يي بايد رفتار حرفه يي داشته باشد و حرف غيرمنطقي هم نزند. در مقابل، مديريت ها هم بايد با صبر و حوصله ي بيش تري انجام شود و مشكلي كه در درون خانواده اي پيش مي آيد، همان جا حل شود. اين از درايت آجرلو بود كه علي كريمي به استيل آذين بازمي گردد و قطعا چيزي از ارزش هاي اين بازيكن بزرگ هم كم نمي كند.​

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
It's not clear if Karimi was present in that meeting. It'll be interesting to see Karimi's response to this announcement. I be disappointed if Karimi showed up for practice tomorrow.

Oct 1, 2004
The 40 million will be forgiven and he's already missed 2 practices, so he could show up tomorrow if he wanted.

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
It's not clear if Karimi was present in that meeting. It'll be interesting to see Karimi's response to this announcement. I be disappointed if Karimi showed up for practice tomorrow.
you got some BS expectations... r u gonna give him his pay-checks??? playing football for steelazin is his job...
He aint a Political activeist!!! he has done enough for his people in all aspects!!!

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
Asia’s Maradona fined by Steel Azin
TEHRAN, Aug. 25 (MNA) -- Ali Karim, who was dropped out of Steel Azin football team because of breaking fast, was fined by the club and returned to his team.

Karimi, nicknamed Asia’s Maradona, has been fined $40,000 and missed Steel Azin’s two previous matches.
“I accept my punishment. I will do my best in Steel Azin,” the 32-year-old footballer said.

The Former Bayern Munich and Persepolis midfielder joined Steel Azin in 2009.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
you got some BS expectations... r u gonna give him his pay-checks??? playing football for steelazin is his job...
He aint a Political activeist!!! he has done enough for his people in all aspects!!!
read the post first before you start babbling .. I said I be surprised if he returns to practice "tomorrow".. meaning that he should stay away a bit longer... The team stated "clearly" that they FIRED him.. they didn't say "suspend", they said "fired".. so he could have stayed fired a bit longer just to piss that pashmaloo asshole ajorloo off a little bit.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
As much as some of us like to believe, Karimi is not a political activist.
He is a player that gets pissed off and reacts to ridiculous restrictions and mismanagement. It may implicitly be a "political" stance, but that is not his intention.
He is going to return to the team and play football. Knowing how things work in Iran, however, I don't think this is not the end of this story.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
So Ajorloo gets no punishment for his utter mismanagement and making the whole thing a public fiasco for Estil Azin. What a bunch of chickens are this ENZEBATI committee?
vaghean! but what do u expect from disciplinary committee that they are also former Rev guards/commanders and the new "ethics" committee that Karimi criticized has a cleric as its director! so, noon be ham gharz midan dige..
but hey, Ajorloo already got himself and Estil Azin embarrassed enough in his ridiculous religious comments in his football management, on 90 program.

As much as some of us like to believe, Karimi is not a political activist.
He is a player that gets pissed off and reacts to ridiculous restrictions and mismanagement. It may implicitly be a "political" stance, but that is not his intention.
He is going to return to the team and play football. Knowing how things work in Iran, however, I don't think this is not the end of this story.
Well said Amir jan. we cant expect too much from him. he is already dropped from TM bc of his criticism of training camps, he cant afford losing his club career too.

Here is my article published on Goal yesterday about Karimi. hope u guys like it:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia...-ali-karimis-club-discharge-when-religion-and

Asia Feature: Ali Karimi's Club Discharge - When Religion And Politics Mix In Football

Jul 5, 2007
Niloufar, well written article! Good job!!!

Now we need to petition for Karimi to be invited back to TM!

He was dropped from TM because of BS reasons, or better say revenge for being green.