Aliabadi: Iranian Premier League to have 30 team's

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
On the front page of Jahanevarzesh today we can see Aliabadi's press conference and his intention to increase the IPL to 30 teams

http://www.jehanevarzesh.com/

Currently residing with 18 clubs, IFF has with this made it clear that another 12 goals are to be added, not clear when.

Ali Abadi made it clear that Tabriz, Kish, Ardebil, Arak are a few of the cities he wishes to have participation in the Iranian Premier League.

He said they will slowly work towards that number and that there is a high chance next season IPL will have 2 more clubs, making it 20 clubs in IPL.

He has also confirmed that the Azadegan League play off's has changed and that the winner of the respective Azadegan League groups qualify automatically to IPL while the 2nd placed teams will play off with the relegated clubs from IPL.

Aliabadi said that the recent Provinsioal leagues in Shiraz,Isfahan and Qazvin have been great successes, and that another 4 cities will kick of their respective Provinsioal Leagues as of next year.

Including several women futsal and soccer Leagues in respective cities.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Thats just stupid. I think max IPL should have 20 teams.
FIFA is trying to get every league, including Premier League to bring their teams down to a maximum 20 clubs, possibly even 18....

To be able to work more freely around with FIFA dates etc..

And here we have Aliabadi saying 30 team's....
That's pure madness...

Aug 26, 2005
FIFA is trying to get every league, including Premier League to bring their teams down to a maximum 20 clubs, possibly even 18....

To be able to work more freely around with FIFA dates etc..

And here we have Aliabadi saying 30 team's....
That's pure madness...
The Premier league is already down to 20 clubs, sunshine. Say hi to Zlatan and Roy Keane for me.

Aug 26, 2005
Good Morning to you to, i said including the Premier League to bring them down to a MAX 20, ( Which they are already ) or possibly even 18...
When you say "trying" that implies the present or the future. When you say "tried" then you mean the past". Saying "trying" means they are still in the process of doing. Sobh bekheir.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
When you say "trying" that implies the present or the future. When you say "tried" then you mean the past". Saying "trying" means they are still in the process of doing. Sobh bekheir.
What are you talking about man....
Are you giving me a English lesson?

I said trying, by that i meant, FIFA is trying to get even the Premier League to go down to 18....

Why my 1st sentence had nothing wrong with it, and yet....
You say it does?

Aug 26, 2005
What are you talking about man....
Are you giving me a English lesson?

I said trying, by that i meant, FIFA is trying to get even the Premier League to go down to 18....

Why my 1st sentence had nothing wrong with it, and yet....
You say it does?
It seems you need an English lesson:

"FIFA is trying to get every league, including Premier League to bring their teams down to a maximum 20 clubs, possibly even 18...."

Which read properly implies that Fifa is trying to get the EPL, and other teams, to 20 teams (still in the process of) and if they can even 18. Sorry, I'm bored so pedancy creeps in. But it's good for you. Otherwise you may be saying something that you had no intention of really implying.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
It seems you need an English lesson:

"FIFA is trying to get every league, including Premier League to bring their teams down to a maximum 20 clubs, possibly even 18...."

Which read properly implies that Fifa is trying to get the EPL to 20 teams (still in the process of) and if they can even 18. Sorry, I'm bored so pedancy creeps in.
I put Premier League in that sentence due to the fact that they are 1 of the Leagues that FIFA is aiming to bring down to 18, now which both you and me know they are 20 already so only leaves them to drop 2 so they get the 18 FIFA wants...

But once again, very well taken to play with my head a little knowing what boredom does to you...

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
Aliabadi said that the recent Provinsioal leagues in Shiraz,Isfahan and Qazvin have been great successes, and that another 4 cities will kick of their respective Provinsioal Leagues as of next year.

Correct me if I am wrong but the provinsal league is vison asia, that is made of AFC and really have not much to do with Tarbiat badani.

The same with woman Futsal leauge.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Correct me if I am wrong but the provinsal league is vison asia, that is made of AFC and really have not much to do with Tarbiat badani.

The same with woman Futsal leauge.
Yes, it is....
I never said got anything to do with Tarbiat Badani.
I only said that Aliabadi had hailed it a great success...

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
On the front page of Jahanevarzesh today we can see Aliabadi's press conference and his intention to increase the IPL to 30 teams

http://www.jehanevarzesh.com/

Currently residing with 18 clubs, IFF has with this made it clear that another 12 goals are to be added, not clear when.

Ali Abadi made it clear that Tabriz, Kish, Ardebil, Arak are a few of the cities he wishes to have participation in the Iranian Premier League.

He said they will slowly work towards that number and that there is a high chance next season IPL will have 2 more clubs, making it 20 clubs in IPL.

He has also confirmed that the Azadegan League play off's has changed and that the winner of the respective Azadegan League groups qualify automatically to IPL while the 2nd placed teams will play off with the relegated clubs from IPL.

That is what "Jahanevarzesh " said:
علي آبادي خاطرنشان كرد: واقعيت اين است كه در كشور درخواست ها مبني بر اين است كه ليگ برتر با 30 تيم برگزار شود. زماني كه دولت به سفرهاي استاني مي رود، مردم اين درخواست را مطرح مي كنند. در آذربايجان شرقي، مازندران، مركزي و تمامي استان هاي كشور اين درخواست براي داشتن حداقل يك تيم در ليگ برتر وجود دارد. در واقع داشتن يك تيم در ليگ برتر فوتبال براي يك استان تبديل به هويت يا شناسنامه شده است و اكنون بايد ديد آيا مي شود شرايط را به شكلي ديگري مديريت كرد تا استان هاي بيشتري بتوانند در ليگ برتر حاضر شوند.
علي آبادي خاطرنشان كرد: بايد بررسي كنيم كه چرا تنها بايد دو تيم از ليگ برتر سقوط كنند و چه اشكالي دارد اين تعداد به چهار تيم افزايش پيدا كند تا انگيزه ها هم در ليگ برتر و هم در ليگ دسته هاي پايين تر افزايش پيدا كند. ما در ليگ پايين تر 28 تيم داريم كه اگر قرار باشد به جاي دو تيم چهار تيم به ليگ برتر راه پيدا كنند، طبيعي است كه اميد بيشتري در ميان آنها شكل مي گيرد و تلاش بيشتري انجام مي دهند. ضمن آنكه سقوط تنها دو تيم از ليگ برتر چهار، پنج تيمي را كه در ميانه ي جدول قرار دارند، در حاشيه ي امنيت قرار مي دهد. اما، اگر اين تعداد افزايش پيدا كند، رقابت در ليگ برتر نيز جدي تر مي شود.
علي آبادي همچنين راهكارهايي براي كمك مالي به باشگاه ها عنوان كرد و گفت: چه ايرادي دارد كه ما پاداش هايي براي تيم ا در نظر بگيريم. به عنوان مثال در ليگ 18 تيمي براي تيم هايي كه مي توانند در جمع چهار تيم بالا قرار بگيرند، جوايزي را در نظر بگيريم و اين جوايز تنها به بازيكنان اختصاص پيدا كند. آن وقت شاهد خواهيد بود كه انگيزه ها در ليگ برتر تا چه اندازه متفاوت خواهد شد.
Tiltle of both reports are misleading.
He said, there is such demand ( by various states) but there is nothing in this report indicating, such decision has been made.
He asked " we got to find out if it is feasable,....).