all celebration videos here..

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I can't understand what's so great about this election and its outcome!
Remember the hardliners and Ko$$ Mashangs such as Jalili, Velayati, Rezayei got more than 10 million votes in combine. That is more than 30% of the votes. Many of us outside Iran like to think of people in Iran as educated, open minded and not government supporters, but in really we still have many who are not ready for democracy and rule of law :(
By the way, I did not even consider Ghalibaf's vote. That brings the total to half of the population.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I can't understand what's so great about this election and its outcome!
Remember the hardliners and Ko$$ Mashangs such as Jalili, Velayati, Rezayei got more than 10 million votes in combine. That is more than 30% of the votes. Many of us outside Iran like to think of people in Iran as educated, open minded and not government supporters, but in really we still have many who are not ready for democracy and rule of law :(
By the way, I did not even consider Ghalibaf's vote. That brings the total to half of the population.
YPDP jan, I would say all of 4 mil Jalili voters are hozbolahis plus all of 2.2 mil Velayati voters plus 1/3rd of GB's voters (2 mil) plus 1/4th of Rezai's vote (1 mil). So a total of 10 million hezbolahis is only 1/7th of the population. So they are a small minority.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Agha Sia,
We are talking about 10 million out of all who voted not the total population! I thought Isfahanies are good with numbers! :cheers::cheers:

YPDP jan, I would say all of 4 mil Jalili voters are hozbolahis plus all of 2.2 mil Velayati voters plus 1/3rd of GB's voters (2 mil) plus 1/4th of Rezai's vote (1 mil). So a total of 10 million hezbolahis is only 1/7th of the population. So they are a small minority.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Agha Sia,
We are talking about 10 million out of all who voted not the total population! I thought Isfahanies are good with numbers! :cheers::cheers:
Well Hezbis always vote even on their deathbed so I don't get your logic. 10 million hezbis is not a lot unless you believe the LA TV stations that IR has no fans.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Video from Golsar (Rasht) celebrations. Minute 8:00 a Basiji or conservative couple gets out of the car to complain why people are celebrating (or blocking the road) and the rest is history! ;)

[video=youtube_share;07qYdjy4PPU]http://youtu.be/07qYdjy4PPU[/video]

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Not a video, but worth reading. Feel so bad for our women. As Iranian men, we should be ashamed of ourselves! :(

استوديوم خاليه، مايه شرمساريه

به گزارش دریافتی، جمع زيادی از زنان امروز در پشت در ورزشگاه آزادی تجمع کردند اما با ممانعت نيروهای امنيتی روبرو شدند و اجازه ورود به داخل ورزشگاه را پیدا نکردند. این موضوع موجب متشنج شدن فضای اطراف ورزشگاه شد.

در بین این زنان گروهی از فعالین اجتماعی و فعالین حقوق زنان نیز دیده می ***شدند که با پلاکاردها و دست نوشته***هایی با مضامین دفاع از زنان و حقوق آنان شعار می*** دادند.

زنان تجمع کننده شعار می دادند: استاديوم خاليه جای زنا خاليه / استاديوم خاليه، مايه شرمساريه.

نيروهای امنيتی با اعلام حضور غيرقانونی زنان در مقابل درب ورزشگاه، خواهان ترک محل توسط آنان شدند که این در خواست ماموران با بی اعتنايی زنان روبرو گردید.

مزدوری که بلندگو را در اختيار داشت گفت: شاديهايتان را ديشب کرديد، امروز نوبت آقايون است و آقايون دست خانوم ها رو بگيريد ببريد خونه.

با گفتن اين جملات، زنان حاضر در محل اين مزدور را به شدت هو کردند.