All Updartes - Monday June 22nd

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
From Karrubi on his facebook page:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

من اگر برخیزم، تو اگر برخیزی، چه کسی مُهر خموشی بزند، به ندای شرف و آزادی

به نیروی انتظامی دستور تیر نمی دهند، چرا که از سرپیچی سربازانی می ترسند که خود در میآن جمعیت آشنایانی دارند و در میانِ محل آبرویی. پس کاشتنِ گلوله***ی جهل و ستم بر اندامِ*** مردمانِ این وطن بر عهده***ی مزدورانِ بی هویتی می افتد که دین و شرف به قدرت فروخته اند.

دخترکی ندا نام، که نه سلاحی در دستانِ نرمِ خویش داشت و نه نارنجکی در جیب، طعمه***ی گلوله***ی اراذلی می شود که پشتشان به حمایت دستگاهِ مخوف و نظارت***گریزِ امنیتی گرم است. او البته تنها نبود که شمارِ شهدای راهِ آزادی و آزادگی از چند ده انسان گذشته است. ستاد مهدی کروبی شهادتِ اسف***بارِ این دخترِ میهن و باقی معترضین صلح***طلب را به تمامی هموطنان تسلیت می گوید. به امیدِ آن روز که ستم***پیشگان در بارگاهِ عدلِ و پیشگاهِ وجدان ملت به سزای عملِ خویش برسند و طنینِ ندای آزادی در سرتاسرِ ایران بپیچد.​

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Again, from Karrubi's facebook:

احتمال دارد سه شنبه اعلام اعتصاب عمومی شود، خبرهای قطعی متعاقباً اعلام خواهد شد

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
man, i really like karoubi, he is more charismatic then musavi too
LOL, man I like Karoubi too, he's not as conservative about reforms as he was 10 years ago. I think he simply doesn't give a shit since he knows he's really old and it doesn't make a difference anymore if they arrest him or not. Basically he doesn't have anything to lose, raahat harfeshoh mezaneh.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
LOL, man I like Karoubi too, he's not as conservative about reforms as he was 10 years ago. I think he simply doesn't give a shit since he knows he's really old and it doesn't make a difference anymore if they arrest him or not. Basically he doesn't have anything to lose, raahat harfeshoh mezaneh.
your probably right

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Karoubi is doing what he should be doing. He has a few years left and is trying to use them for something positive. If only 4-5 old people with key positions start to think like him, there will be a very quick and less painful transition to a full republic state. I don't understand why more old figures don't do this. They've already looted the damn country and are set to live a very decent life for many generations to come. Now they can become heros too. Why the hell don't they take this chance?

Our people are quite simple-minded people. They fall for very little. Look at Mousavi! People fell for him just because he wasn't AN! I have to admit he has impressed much more than expected and is currently a hero no matter where this thing goes.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
My respect for Karroubi increases every passing day. What courage and character this man has shown so far!

Zende bashi mard!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Mr. Thick, I am pretty sure Karrubi's facebook page is safe and reliable, but
please verify with the word-of-mouth and whispers in Iran my friend.
I have not heard anything about Meydoon Ferdowsi, but how do I know half the world away?

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
It's said Commander Ali Fazli that is one of the great commanders of the war has been arrested due to disobeying orders
He is a great hero.
He used to fight even after he lost one of his eyes in the war.
Being a commander of a LASHKAR in those days needed a lot of courage as they were so mobile and so with the front line basijis and soldiers all the time.

Hats off for such heroes. They are real basijis not the thugs who are using the very sacred name of basijis to kill young men and women of this holy land.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
He is a great hero.
He used to fight even after he lost one of his eyes in the war.
Being a commander of a LASHKAR in those days needed a lot of courage as they were so mobile and so with the front line basijis and soldiers all the time.

Hats off for such heroes. They are real basijis not the thugs who are using the very sacred name of basijis.
thanks for info

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
خبرگزاری ایرنا اعلام کرد آیت الله خامنه ای نماز جمعه این هفته تهران را نیز اقامه خواهد کرد