ALL UPDATES - Friday and Saturday June 19 and 20th

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Shohreh Aghdashloo at it again. She was on CNN a few minutes ago accusing Mousavi and Karoubi of betarying the demonstrators by not participating in the protests today. Why does CNN seeks her input into this is beyond me.

I think she's a shahi who wants Burrito and Poop to rule Iran so that everything falls apart in Iran, and the US doesn't talk to Iran, Israel possibly strikes Iran, so on..., and all for the purpose of her wishful thinking that Reza Pahlavi is reinstalled as shah. It's like how mossad said it's happier with Poop, because they know with him Iran can be pressured and isolated on the nuclear issue, but with Mousavi they couldn't get Europe to sanction Iran and wouldn't have the possibility to attack Iran either. These people have their own agendas and don't really care about Iran or the people sacrificing their lives for freedom and democracy. But I know that I'll never watch a film or even a tv show she's in from now on. I don't like these vatanforoush selfish Iranians, whether shahi or hizbollahi, they're essentially the same.

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
I've heard that the banks that these IR gangs were holding their monies in (mainly in Switzerland) are now placing locks on their account, not giving access to any of their funds.

If true, this is a great pressure and force. Can anyone confirm?

May 12, 2007
I don't get the relevance of your question to Aghdashloo's idiotic comments.
Why would the US prefer Ahmadinejad?
I don't know. Their media have acted strange. Some talks that AN may have won election. Kissinger says US must act if the coupe fails. I expected US acts if the coupe wins. Aghdashlo says AN might have won.

I am confused

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
i heard it from cnn that the demonstration is fadin away as if there wer afewer crowd out on streets.... i mean if we quit now i would be soo pissed off why start it wen we cant finish it

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
گوشی مانده ات اگر..
با توام ای زادهء نادان ز خود:
گوش ده: با من بخوان این این داستان..
سالها از حادثه میگذرد..
آنکه یادش هم چو زهر تلخ کامم میکند..
یورش وحشی و فرجامی کثیف..
آمدند و پشته ها از کشته ساختند
مهد شیران و دلیران را ویران ساختند
جز به ویرانی تو کردی ماندگار؟
از چه کردی مام میهن را خراب

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
i heard it from cnn that the demonstration is fadin away as if there wer afewer crowd out on streets.... i mean if we quit now i would be soo pissed off why start it wen we cant finish it
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep in mind that Khomeini was arrested in 1964, and it took 15 years until a revolution occurred. I estimate that this next change, whether it's a complete revolution or complete evolution with all the dictatorial elements of the regime out and people have complete power, will take 10 years at most. But there will be many struggles and deaths in between. It's going to get a lot harder before it gets easier. People are still in the process of losing their fear of death, but it's not 100% there yet.

Oct 20, 2003
I don't know. Their media have acted strange. Some talks that AN may have won election. Kissinger says US must act if the coupe fails. I expected US acts if the coupe wins. Aghdashlo says AN might have won.

I am confused
I do not get that sense. The CNN is showing videos sent, tweetter messages and interviews with various people and all in all it has been fair. The most uninformed person they have interviewed IMHO, was Aghdashloo who was trying to promote her movie. A brotherly advice to you, if I were you, Aghdashloo would be the last person that I would listen to find out who won the election, oh maybe after Ashtar, Reza, Chief etc, but she is causing more damage to those people fighting for their rights because of the publicity she gets and the mind she might poisons.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
کباب قناری
بر اتش سوسن و یاس
روزگار غریب ست، نازنین
ابلیس پیروزْ مست
سور عزای ما را بر سفره نشسته است

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
The Basiji are using Chomagh on women....bbc persian TV reporter just read this letter from an eyewitness.

also 20 basiji's attacked a young man who had protested and thrown stones at them for beating an OLD MAN...

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
the police have arrested many people (forgot how many) who were sounding their car horns in protest and have said that it is easy to track who is doing that from their license plates... true that...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Zhila Baniyaghoob's home has been raided

less than 5 seconds ago from web plain clothes police are at hospitals taking names. Injured R 2 go to embassies for help #iranelection

half a minute ago from web ماموران هنوز در خانه ژیلا بنی یعقوب هستند

4 minutes ago from web همین الان یورش برده اند به خونه ژیلا بنی یعقوب

4 minutes ago from web لباس شخصی ها با مراجعه به بیمارستان ها آمار و مشخصات زخمی ها را می گیرند مواظب باشید

8 minutes ago from web پایگاه بسیج در نواب به آتش کشیده شده***است.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
BBC:

IRAN PROTESTS: US President Barack Obama urges Iran to 'stop all violent and unjust actions'

IRAN PROTESTS: Iranian protest leader Mousavi calls for election result to be annulled

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
CNN is using some stupid fucking guests. They have this Indian bimbo Reva Bhalla who for the sake of "objectivity" keeps undermining the validity of reports of violence from Iran. She is really pissing me off.

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
YA.i watched her too, that stupid bitch....she has no idea what the hell she was talking about even the host was like mockin what she said .....:wallbash2:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
ژیلا بنی یعقوب، روزنامه نگار و مسوول سایت کانون زنان ایرانی بازداشت شد

بهمن احمدی امویی، شوهر ژیلا بنی یعقوب نیز بازداشت شد

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
YA.i watched her too, that stupid bitch....she has no idea what the hell she was talking about even the host was like mockin what she said .....:wallbash2:
She even said the Bazaris have not joined in, when in fact Bazars in Tabriz and Tehran were closed for a while. Sadly, the host actually seemed to give credence to her views, saying "oh so you mean the reports from twitter could be distorting the facts?"!!

How sad that with 2 million Iranians in the US, we have to listen to some dumb Indian chic "shed light" on events in our homeland.