ALL Updates on today's historic march here!!

May 9, 2004
Yadesh bekheir 3 years have past, I was so proud of Iranian people that day.
بله ولی بعدا خیلی چیزها باعث شد که مردم دنبال این جنبش نروند
یکی از مهمترین انها رهبری بود
من از همان اول گفتم رهبری جنبش درست نیست
موسوی و کروبی امدند یک عده را به کشتن دادند و بعد رفتند توی خانه پنهان شدند
همچنینی گروهای تظاهر کنندگان شعارهای یک دستی نداشتند هر گروهی ساز خودش را میزد
بعد هم که مجاهدین خلق کار را خراب کردند و وقتی که عده ای از تظاهر کنندگان در روز عاشورا سوت زدند و کف زدند همه چیز خراب شد و رژیم خونخوار تمام اینها را به نفع خودش استفاده کرد
روحشان شاد ان شهدایی که بخاطر ازادی امدند ولی یک عده از خون انها می خواستند سو استفاده کنند

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
بله ولی بعدا خیلی چیزها باعث شد که مردم دنبال این جنبش نروند
یکی از مهمترین انها رهبری بود
من از همان اول گفتم رهبری جنبش درست نیست
موسوی و کروبی امدند یک عده را به کشتن دادند و بعد رفتند توی خانه پنهان شدند
همچنینی گروهای تظاهر کنندگان شعارهای یک دستی نداشتند هر گروهی ساز خودش را میزد
بعد هم که مجاهدین خلق کار را خراب کردند و وقتی که عده ای از تظاهر کنندگان در روز عاشورا سوت زدند و کف زدند همه چیز خراب شد و رژیم خونخوار تمام اینها را به نفع خودش استفاده کرد
روحشان شاد ان شهدایی که بخاطر ازادی امدند ولی یک عده از خون انها می خواستند سو استفاده کنند

No its not Mousavi or Karoubi or Mojahedins fault. Everybody learn from their mistake, Tunisians and Egyptians learned from ours, The Biggest and only mistake that Iranians made was that they didn't stay in the streets. IRI have billion and billion dollars of money, organization. Initially they got shocked, but as time went by, they started to go after the so called leaders. Let me just give you one example and I heard this story from many different groups. My cousin and her closest friend would ad to about 50 people. They had one guy in the group who organized everything, told everyone when and where to meet. What IRI did they caught the main guy and once he was gone the entire group stopped meeting. They did the same thing to many other groups like did. Now you see IRI SURVIVED, the same way Shah Survived by coup de tat against Mossadegh, the same way Shah crushed Khomenis so called uprising. Now after he kicked out Khomeini he was in Power for another 15 years, and it seemed that he got stronger for everyday but the truth is that people get tired of dictators and one man ruling no matter how great that guy is. The question is how long will this crushing of the movement give IRI. You see next time there is an uprising people will not go HOME. Look at the videos of that day, I think even you agree that if a crowed of that size would build up in the capital of ANY country in the world, that includes Washington, Beijing or Moscow, there is now way any government in the world could stop it, unless they would drop an atomic bomb.

Honestly I can't understand Dictators, I mean what the hell is wrong with their HEADS, I'm not only talking about Khamenei but just all of them. Why doesn't it give them a wake up call. Why doesn't khamenei learn, if they REALLY think majority of people like them and are behind them, then Western Democracy is the best type of government for them, cause it is based on majority rule. If they know that majority is against them, then they should know that it is a question of time before they and their family being kicked out and embarrassed. I personally based on Iranian history the passed 60 years, believe the the next 7 to maximum 12 years we will see another uprising, and I think that will be that last of IRI. The only thing that scares me also is if it turns out bloody, Libya style, it will be the end of IRAN as it exist today. Hopefully either khamenei Wakes up or dies and is replaced by someone less power hungry.

Last edited: