Amir Shahrehnoei...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I am really ashamed to say that you wore the jersey of a club that the likes of Naser khan, Jabbari, Abodlahi, Jedikar, and etc. wore.

khak too sareh latet konan goosaleh. sad rahmat beh soltahe gholabi.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=1628
:))) khoda ro shokr gozashte zaman sabet kard behetun he didnt do Es any favour by winning IPL title with them. He'll do anything when there is $ talks..thankfully though today Jafari, Teraktor's sepahi director, mentioned that they'll likely keep GHN for next season..cuz there were talks of Fatolahzadeh bringing GHN to ES again next season..:(

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
heife ke esme in adam ra shahrenoei bogzarim.oon sharenoeiha yek jo marefat,va neshani az adam boodan dashtand.in haroom zadeh ke daste oon adam binamoostar az khodesh jenab ghonde laat ali parvin(with all respect to parvin s fans in this site and other sites and perspolis fans in this site and other sites) ra ham az posht basteh,adame pachekhar,doroo,kasif,ke sardasteye sharlatanhaye roozeghar hast....

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Seriously, I like Teraktor, I know millions of others do too, but really, champions or not, a club that hires this piece of s*** as manager is not worth supporting. Tirakhtor fans should demand this cunt to leave. An IPL championship is not worth stooping to his level.

Nov 24, 2002
you maybe me right but unfortunally he is judged by crappy IPL level and record and he is winning titles , he is one smart ass when it comes to choose a team ( a bit like Mourinho ) he never goes to a team that doesnt have a chance to win or even come close or a team with young stars ( like saba , naft)
he went to eses , sepahan , he knew they will compete for title , same as traktor now . look at his time in Mes , nothing special to talk about ..