An akhound was burnt alive in varaameen (unconfirmed)

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I personally am against this sort of violent behaviors. It is unspeakable to torture and burn someone like this regardless of what they may have done.

May 12, 2007
I personally am against this sort of violent behaviors. It is unspeakable to torture and burn someone like this regardless of what they may have done.
He may have raped someones wife because he has critisied Khamenei or he have ordered few executions ....
Or he may have been a critical of the system him self but I doubt it.

May 12, 2007
This is extremely disturbing. I'm disgusted. Taking another human's life (unless in self-defense) is the lowest one can sink. I hope this is an isolated one-time event for as long as I live.
Would you say the same thing if he had raped and burned your own wife/sister?
It must have been a seriose thing since they have done it.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
He may have raped someones wife because he has critisied Khamenei or he have ordered few executions ....
Or he may have been a critical of the system him self but I doubt it.
Saeid jAn,
None of those reasons can justify such a barbarism. Just like aftermath of Zahedan bombing plenty of innocent Iranians already in prisons will be sent to gallows in connection.

May 12, 2007
Saeid jAn,
None of those reasons can justify such a barbarism. Just like aftermath of Zahedan bombing plenty of innocent Iranians already in prisons will be sent to gallows in connection.
Rasul jan no one justify it. But people get mad of some of the things that are going on Iran. And when you are that mad you won't act based on logic.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
Am horrified..

Dont know what to say. I doubt (or at least hope) this is in any way related to the political climate. Its probably a one off incident related to a personal issue.

آقایون خواهشاً کاسه داغ تر از آش نشین !!!!

Just take few second and think about it. This is no ordinary situation, we are talking about Iran here. Due all the things that are going on in Iran and the up rising in the area. All regime's "obaash" , "mozdor bassiji" and "ashghal sepahi" are on alert and are all over the place. I know killing is not good. But think of it before you come out and say "O, I can not believe they burned people alive" !!! Are you f...ing joking ?

With all those thugs around these hero's have came up with this plan to get rid of a MF akhoond that most likely had something to do with killing, torturing, raping and ......, of their loved ones. These people have "BALLS", they know and knew if they ever get cut, whats waiting for them.

Y'all have to be out of your mind to come out and say things like that ! How often have you seen these kind of action? This action has taken a lot of effort and courage and BALLS ! (even though I personally would love to hear this kind of news everyday). These people ...., have had it ! I admire them for what they have done !

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
How do we even know he was not an opponent of the IRI or had not fallen out of favour? I don't recall his name in any prominent position or associated with the regime. For all we know he might have refused to endorse the government and paid the price. This looks more like the work of the IRI intelligence ministry.

Any prominent akhund associated with the regime is not gonna walk alone without any guard, is not gonna get a ride from strangers to do a prayer service for their dead. Quite the opposite.

May 12, 2007
Like I said this may also be fake. Kill an inocent Akhond and revenge it on protestors. But I doubt it.
I think the mullah had done something. They order to burn Bahaeis houses, rape prisoners,....

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
How do we even know he was not an opponent of the IRI or had not fallen out of favour? I don't recall his name in any prominent position or associated with the regime. For all we know he might have refused to endorse the government and paid the price. This looks more like the work of the IRI intelligence ministry.

Any prominent akhund associated with the regime is not gonna walk alone without any guard, is not gonna get a ride from strangers to do a prayer service for their dead. Quite the opposite.
Thats the 1st thing that came to my mind. Sounds like the work of the etelaatis themself.